Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they dating?? I mean really dating not "the DM made it up" dating.

Until an engagement is announced for Henry, confirmation of him dating anyone is never going to arrive. We have pictures and news articles to go off.

I agree. This is the DM at its worse. They crucified the Duchess of York, comparing her with Diana. now it's the same and we don't even know for sure if Harry is dating her.

This approach does make it difficult. Obviously the DM doesnt approve.

But her so called friends are making money out of Cressida and I hope she realises that.

I certainly think the DM is on dangerous ground if it is going to start up the comparing business again. It is grossly unfair of them to try and repeat history by treating a girlfriend/potential wife/eventually wife of Harry's in this way.
It's going to be hard enough trying to pin down a suitable girl for Harry in the first place let alone the poor woman having to live through this.

I have high hopes for Cressida and do not care for old photos of her at a party. Yet, she may not be the one and any young woman reading rubbish such as this DM article is going to run a mile!

Please don't suggest a Ls Vegas wedding for Harry - I want another big event in London LOL!!

She seems to be an absolutely perfect match for Harry. :D

:lol:

So I clicked on the article, damaging a tendon in a finger in my haste to find something racy and to my dismay it was all rather tame.

Did I miss something? :ermm:

I didn't read the commentary, perhaps I should return.

According to Richard Palmer of the Daily Express, this relationship is still on.

Lisa ‏@LisaMRKS 4 Jun
@dagmarhans @RoyalReporter @IkonPictures @CamillaTominey @RE_DailyMail Is Harry actually in a relationship with this girl?

Richard Palmer
‏@RoyalReporter
@LisaMRKS @dagmarhans With Cressie? Yes, very much so. I think they are just being discreet.

Mind you that was on 4th June - lifetime ago in royal relationships.

If the relationship is on, she is getting excellent practice at royal elusion. I think elusion might be a word. That can help her decide if she liked the secret life of royals. I think she probably will go for it--no reason, just that Harry is cute. I imagine someone may have sat her down and lectured her on how she CANNOT start a string of marriage-divorces as her mother did. What mummy did, she cannot do, has to be in love and stick with it. Or off with her head.

I'm still waiting for Harry to really let us know that he's dating this young lady. I do respect their privacy though.

I'm kinda hoping its fizzled out. The BRF need Harry, I'm not sure they need Cressida. And making her change to fit would be bad news. She looks happy and relaxed and beautiful - wouldn't want that to change.

I think it's mainly on who Harry falls in love with and want to spend the rest of his life with. They just don't act like a couple, so far that I see or don't see. We haven't seen them together much at all.

I'm with you Dman. I'm still not convinced they're a couple

I think it's mainly on who Harry falls in love with and want to spend the rest of his life with. They just don't act like a couple, so far that I see or don't see. We haven't seen them together much at all.
The fact that we aren't seeing them together doesn't mean much to me, considering how careful William and Catherine were to not be photographed together even when they attended the same weddings until they were secretly already engaged and about to make the announcement.
Kate Middleton appears in public, will an engagement be next? | Mail Online
I do find it interesting that she was with Princess Eugenie and Eugenie's bf & protection officer. They are, I assume, good friends but since the press is on the lookout for Cressida, it's convenient that Eugenie's protection officer could be w/ Cressida as well. Plus, Eugenie certainly has huge experience w/ life in the royal fishbowl which must be helpful to Cressida @ this point, regardless of whether she's still Harry's gf.
She's so young, I hope that if they are a couple they take lots of time to work out whether they are meant for each other.
If we see one of them on a date w/ another person, then we'll know it's over w/ them, or the press catches them together we'll know they are still an item, meanwhile, we just won't know

Last edited:
Gawds.. it must be awful..

Harry's at the baggage claim to grab his bag.. the young svelte blond next to him is there for the same purpose.. they have identical bags and both reach for it.

HEADLINES: BIG ROMANCE!!!

For Harry yes, for the 20 something model/actress trying to sell her face/rise above all the other 20 something leggy blondes in the modelling/acting sphere I doubt that it's awful @ all.

The problem is that Harry can't have any females friends or be seen around any young ladies without the media dreaming up a romance. If you let the media tell it, Harry's been in at least 20 relationships.

The one girl I knew for certain Harry dated is Chelsy Davy. All others have yet to be really proven. If he's out and about with another young lady, like he was with Chelsy, then you will know for certain that they are dating. So far, that hasn't really happened.

Whoohoo, it is everywhere!!

Prince Harry sets sights on fashion model Cara Delevingne | Sunshine Coast Daily

Prince Harry Might Have a New Lady Fair - Richard Lawson - The Atlantic Wire

Well, at least we know he is back on the flirting scene which may mean Cressida is over. :brows:

Giraffe, you are off the hook!!:D

So, he reportedly met his new squeeze at a party at his cousin Princess Beatrice's place?? If that is true it will be the second time he has met a potential girlfriend through Beatrice....she introduced him to Cressida! ;)

The problem is that Harry can't have any females friends or be seen around any young ladies without the media dreaming up a romance. If you let the media tell it, Harry's been in at least 20 relationships.

So very true.

Cara was recently photographed with drugs, so I would think Harry would be smart enough to steer clear of a relationship with her.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom