Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems as though all those royal reporters jumped the gun with they're "back together" stories

Looks a lot like Cressida. I don't think that is the picture of the supposed 'leggy blond'. I guess alls we can be sure of is the tabloids will be playing a tune to see who will dance. Looks like Cressida and Harry are good friends but not romantically involved if this is true. Unless the 'leggy blond' was Cressida. Who knows! :p[/QUOTE]

Actually the girl in the photo is Cressida. They used that because she is involved too (she is supposedly back with him:whistling:) and because they didn't have any pic of the other blonde girl:flowers:

I think harry and cressida went on a date...i think the tabloids overstepped their comments..from a couple of weeks ago.

It is strange that in September he's spotted with Cressida, with multiple media sources confirming their reunion. Now in October he goes on an African safari without her, and is snogging a random blonde.

Maybe, Cressida dumped him in the Spring, and he worked hard to win her back just so he could dump her. Revenge. Last word and all that.

It's funny to imagine.

Scene 1
The Setting: April 2014, Harry's Bedroom.
{An enraged Harry paces his bedroom. Abruptly he halts and starts shaking his fist in the air}
Harry: {snarling} Cressida Bonas, You will rue the day you broke my heart! Vengeance will be mine.{cackles evilly}

Scene 2
The Setting: October 2014, Nightclub
{ A tipsy Harry hums with excitement. His plan worked perfectly! As he scans the club he locks eyes with a leggy blonde, he shoots her a wolfish grin. He then turns to face his pal Guy Pelly}
Harry: {with a smug smirk} Vengeance is sweeett! And so are sexy blondes!

Fade Out

Whether for revenge or not it looks as if Harry is sending signals uncoupling himself from Cressida; annoyance with the media over reporting of the cinema date, a short break in Africa without her, and now kissing a blonde in a bar.

It's a pity in a way, but a new serious romance will come along in due course and I think he'll marry in the next couple of years.

Whether for revenge or not it looks as if Harry is sending signals uncoupling himself from Cressida; annoyance with the media over reporting of the cinema date, a short break in Africa without her, and now kissing a blonde in a bar.

Not sure what signal is being sent by whom. :p This may all be smoke-and-mirrors confabulated by the tabloids. Cressida is clearly still very much a friend of Harry's. That I think was one clear message. That Cressida and Harry were back together romantically was due to one article making it so. Pretty thin evidence but it was fun to play with while it lasted.

It's a pity in a way, but a new serious romance will come along in due course and I think he'll marry in the next couple of years.

I agree, both that it's a pity and that Harry will marry within a couple of years.

If the leggy-blond kissing is true and not just tabloid mischief, Cressida would be foolish to stick around as a romantic interest. Harry seems (potentially) to be a man hard on the heart for any woman.

The signals I've seen from Harry are that he's much the bachelor. Starting with the Memphis wedding where he looked pretty carefree and allegedly hooked up with a discrete mystery blonde fellow wedding guest. He also allegedly connected with Amanda Shepard around this time. He may have dated Camilla this summer and now another mystery blonde who joined his crowd for dinner and drinks afterwards (where the public kiss occurred.)
Harry is very attractive to the opposite sex and he is neither a saint or a monk - so occasional hook ups (including with an ex such as Cressida or two) is pretty normal. Note, I personally think it's wiser to not hop hook up with an ex, but I've known lots of friends who've done so (and no - it's never made the ex come back for good.)

Last edited:
Please note that all posts relating to Harry and his career, his vacations, comparisons with other royals, etc have been deleted as off topic.

The topic of this is thread is Harry and his relationships.

And that's it. Nothing else matters here folks.

Any and all off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

My Cressida post was deleted. It was very much relationship musings. lol *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm always wary of Harry's relationships. He seems to take his girlfriends for granted. Not visiting Chelsy in Leeds. Standing up Chelsy at the airport. Partying with his friends instead of Cressida on her 25th birthday. He prioritizes his posh friends first and foremost. His girlfriends play second fiddle. This unbalance causes tension and eventually break-ups. If he ever wants to marry, he needs to reevaluate who gets top billing in his life.

My Cressida post was deleted. It was very much relationship musings. lol *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm always wary of Harry's relationships. He seems to take his girlfriends for granted. Not visiting Chelsy in Leeds. Standing up Chelsy at the airport. Partying with his friends instead of Cressida on her 25th birthday. He prioritizes his posh friends first and foremost. His girlfriends play second fiddle. This unbalance causes tension and eventually break-ups. If he ever wants to marry, he needs to reevaluate who gets top billing in his life.

Maybe his girlsfriends always being No 2 only proofs, that he has not found "Mrs. Right" yet....
BYe Bine

Note, I personally think it's wiser to not hop hook up with an ex, but I've known lots of friends who've done so (and no - it's never made the ex come back for good.)

William and Kate may disagree with you here :whistling::lol:
BYe Bine

This is why I would not personally recommend Harry to any eligible woman. I think he is brilliant in his public roles, but behind the scenes, I'm not too sure.

Agreed. I'm not sure what to make of Harry, really. We could be very surprised by the person he eventually marries.:flowers:

This is why I would not personally recommend Harry to any eligible woman. I think he is brilliant in his public roles, but behind the scenes, I'm not too sure.

Well, I hope it's not going to be too much of a surprise, or shock! I do think we have an inkling that Harry won't end up with a nun!

From his previous relationships, we have an idea of the kind of woman he's attracted to. She will almost certainly be a blonde. She is likely to have been educated at certain boarding schools and universities (and in spite of hopes, I do think he will stay in those circles) and will therefore have a degree of some kind. Harry seems to like intelligent girls who can hold a conversation. I don't think he goes for quiet or silent types.

Both Chelsy and Cress had interests of their own that they pursued, so any potential partner is likely to do the same. Their schedule had to be flexible however, and Chelsy and Harry ran into some problems there.

Any new girlfriend will probably be a party girl to a certain extent and know her own mind, in the sense of being independent. Harry seems to value freedom in his relationships. Whether that means that at heart he doesn't want to be tied down, who knows!

She will have to fit into his 'set' and (the most problematic of all) whoever it is will have to be able to cope with Harry's military career and royal duties and help with and support both.

The trouble is, IF Harry truly wants to settle down he is going to have to do it soon. After thirty the corresponding pool of single and unattached girls of his age and slightly less becomes very small.

Then, as his father found out, much younger girls are at a different stage of life and have different interests. Harry even found that with Cress, who was four and a half years younger. I wish him well with his search but it's not going to get easier.

The trouble is, IF Harry truly wants to settle down he is going to have to do it soon. After thirty the corresponding pool of single and unattached girls of his age and slightly less becomes very small.

Exactly so. :flowers:

Then, as his father found out, much younger girls are at a different stage of life and have different interests. Harry even found that with Cress, who was four and a half years younger. I wish him well with his search but it's not going to get easier.

He's at a moment. Aging, it will only get more complicated. But hey, he may fall in love one day, genuinely and deeply. Happened to George Clooney. :p

:previous: Happened to Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, and they had the weight of their destiny to overcome. So I guess all is not lost for Harry at 30 with no bride in sight.

Mind you, Harry being Harry could just as easily pull a rabbit out of his hat just as Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxemburg did!

Stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
And if even George Clooney can get married despite always saying he never ever would, even Hot Harry can. It wouldn't surprise me if gets married quite fast when he finaly meets "the one".

I disagree with the assumption that Harry will be forced to look for a younger woman to marry. I don't see why he won't be able to marry a woman who has been divorced. His father did.

It is true that most of these other royal princes have settled down in their 30's, all to woman who have proven themselves worthy of the task, Mary, Letizia, Maxima, etc. IMO, after Chelsy, Harry has been lookin' for love in all the wrong places. He seems to gravitate towards his close circle of friends, who seems to be a party crowd. Let him wander through a library, an art gallery, look around one of his charities and get to know the people there, etc -perhaps this would be a better place to find someone up to the task.

I am not unmindful of the fact that not only must the Wales lads find a life partner (hard enough to do), but they must also find a work partner. Tough indeed. But not impossible, as we have seen.

Actually it's rumoured that Harry collects art. He has been seen in art galleries with his friends the Warrens. He went to live theatre when he was with Cress.

Prince Fred met Mary at the Slip Inn bar in Sydney. I believe Haakon met Mette Marit at a music festival. I wouldn't be surprised if Willem and Maxima met at a party. Meeting the right person is just luck sometimes.

Didn't Prince Albert meet Charlene in a bar? I have thought for awhile Harry needs to get outside his social circle and see what's there...it's worked for William.

LaRae

And Edward and Sophie, Peter and Autumn, and Zara and Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been saying that for awhile now. He should get out and explore. Perhaps take some private trips and do some hunting. I know if I had his kind of mula, I would be doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Edward met Sophie at some charitable event she was promoting?

:previous:
Real (as in 'Royal') tennis.

They did. It was a real tennis event at Hampton Court and the person that was supposed to play Edward wasn't there and PR chick Sophie got to fill in.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Actually it's rumoured that Harry collects art. He has been seen in art galleries with his friends the Warrens. He went to live theatre when he was with Cress.

Prince Fred met Mary at the Slip Inn bar in Sydney. I believe Haakon met Mette Marit at a music festival. I wouldn't be surprised if Willem and Maxima met at a party. Meeting the right person is just luck sometimes.

If Harry collects art then perhaps that could be a good way to meet people out of his social group. The idea isn't that he isn't just a partyer and what not, it's that the women he dates seem to be from that group of friends, leading to a lack of longevity. Which... is actually a bit presumtuous on our parts. We keep on making assumptions about why Harry and Cressida didn't work - he dumped her, she dumped him, he wanted marriage but she didn't, she wanted marriage but he didn't, he was playing games with her, etc, etc, etc. We don't actually know what happened. We have what the press has says... which seems to change depending on what story they want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom