Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh- I thought it was about a couple who had drifted apart and decided to make a sex tape in order to rekindle the fire which brought them together originally. Isn't that a rather different plot?

It's about a married couple who decide to make a sex tape in order to spice things up, accidentally upload the video to iPads that they've given away, and then set out to prevent it from getting out. It's not really your typical chick flick rom-com, but it's pretty much in line with other rom-coms from Jason Segal.

Cressida Bonas puts on casual display at Grace Belgravia relaunch party | Daily Mail Online

The Sun's sources tend to be pretty reliable.

They broke the Will and Kate separation, and reconcilation stories.

I am thinking more and more that she is the one!

I am thinking the same. :flowers: I like her. She's a beauty. What she is like personally is irrelevant to me though she seems lovely as far as one can judge these things. If they love one another, or have sufficient sympatico to make a go of marriage, I'm for it. ;)

Last edited:
Don't think they're a couple. And I don't think she is the one. JIMO of course

^^^I agree. In the beginning, I thought Cressie might be the one, but I don't now. I just think Harry is having a difficult time finding real girlfriend material. That is, IF he is looking for a long-term relationship. To me, Harry has lost his sparkle.

I don't think they're a couple as well. They probably have remained friends though. Trouble is, in the media, Harry can't have any female friends. They just didn't look like a couple when they were together. It looked like he was hanging out with his baby sister than anything else.

I don't think Harry has been in a real relationship since he was with Chelsy Davy.

I personally don't get it when couples keep on splitting up and getting back together again (him and Chelsy too). Like, you split up for a reason and probably for good reason too. Move on.

I think it maybe a thing like with Kate. She did want William and she understood what was coming her way by becoming a member of the Royal family. If that is what has happened with Cressida I say good for them. I believe, as we see with William, Harry will be protective of his wife if she opens the door which if it is Cressida and that what has had happened by them dating I am glad for them. It is all about love!!!??

Or it is like the press wants us to believe love/whatever has returned. ;)

Wouldn't it be amazing if the press came up with the bright idea that just maybe if they left Harry alone when it comes to his private life, they just might have something to report earlier?

The Sun story which the other papers copied was photos of them with a group of people, who went to a movie and then Harry gets in his car with his bodyguard and then Cressie hails a cab towards Kensington. According to a Hello article from this spring, she lives in the Shepards Bush area of west London (2 tube stops from KP) No hard evidence.

Harry was more open while Chelsy then WK were when dating. He openly kissed and hugged her. With Cressie, it almost seems that they are just hanging out even when they were together.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think everyone will know Harry is in a relationship, when he and a young lady actually act like their in a relationship. William & Catherine were more formal when they were dating but you knew they were together. I'm not sure Harry and Cressida actually dated. It looked more like they were hanging out more than anything else.

Harry was a lot younger when he was with Chelsy. His dislike of the media has really grown since Las Vegas, in my opinion. There's a certain feeling around that Harry's feelings for Cress aren't kosher because of his demeanour with her in public when they were dating before. Why go back to her, then? It's not as if Harry is starved for female companionship. Having said that, I wish the two of them would stop playing games with the media in an effort to not be papped.

If it works out I think Cressida will be our next duchess.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the press came up with the bright idea that just maybe if they left Harry alone when it comes to his private life, they just might have something to report earlier?

Osipi, That is exactly correct.
The reporters of the press might be able to report the engagement of Prince Henry of Wales and a lovely lady.

I personally don't get it when couples keep on splitting up and getting back together again (him and Chelsy too). Like, you split up for a reason and probably for good reason too. Move on.

I wonder if Harry seeks out the emotional roller coasters of make-ups and break ups because that is what he is familiar with - seeing all of the turmoil his parents went through during his childhood.

Even if Harry had the perfect parents I think he would still have a hard time. There's really not that many women who are going to take that media circus on...and it's not really getting better.

LaRae

I wonder if Harry seeks out the emotional roller coasters of make-ups and break ups because that is what he is familiar with - seeing all of the turmoil his parents went through during his childhood.
We don't actually know who broke up with whom. Is his fragile psyche strong enough to withstand the ups and down of an ordinary male of the same age hoping to find someone who will love him "in spite of" rather than "because of".

When does Harry get to be a grown man with the whole experience of his 30 years combining to make him who his is today? Or, is he forever doomed to enact the infantile scenario of curling up with his teddy and a picture of Mummy and Daddy each night and crying for a mummy mini me. :bang::bang::bang:

Even if Harry had the perfect parents I think he would still have a hard time. There's really not that many women who are going to take that media circus on...and it's not really getting better.

LaRae
Let's hope he finds his own very special "in spite of" lady to love.

Hmm...

That could be an explanation, but at the same time Harry also grew up witnessing the successful relationship of his paternal grandparents and maternal aunts, and his father has been openly in a successful, loving relationship for all of Harry's adult life and most of his teen years.

Plus, William grew up in the same household and is in a long term relationship that seems to be successful. The marriages of Andrew/Sarah and Anne/Mark both ended badly with affairs taking place - Mark even had another child while married to Anne - yet both the York's are in long term relationships and the Phillips seem to have successful marriages.

I have no doubt that his parents' marriage did a number on Harry and has contributed to some of his problems in life, but I think his failure to find the kind of lasting relationship that his brother and cousins seem to have is because of the kind of women he's attracted to. Both Chelsy and Cressida seem to be strong, independent women who, in dating Harry and considering any future with him are giving up a lot - from their privacy to their careers to life as they know it.

That's not to say that Kate isn't a strong, independent woman herself, but rather that she had the advantage of meeting William when she was a lot younger and likely to be more swayed by the glamour of the rich and famous - I think she went into the relationship headfirst and didn't necessarily realize the consequences until she was older and was deeply in love with William - until she had already made a commitment to him. Chelsy on the other hand didn't seem to go in headfirst, which is why they were on-and-off - as much of a love and attraction as they may have had, Chelsy was always aware of the sacrifice and wasn't willing to give it. I wonder if that's part of the problem with Cressida - she might love Harry, but isn't here if she's willing to make the sacrifice, or if she's just not ready for it yet.

Of course, that's pure speculation on my part.

The cynic in me says Cressida is fanning the flames because she wants to be an actress she has had some work since her split from Harry and got lot's of attention because of him If they were together wouldn't she have been sitting near him? I think she wants people to think they are dating because it get's her work and lot;s of media attention which every actress needs. I think she is really immature and not suited to be a Royal wife at all she would love the parties but I don't thinks she would cope with the duties and the expections of the wife of a Prince. Harry will meet someone when the time is right at the moment I think he is just having fun until she comes along.

Harry was a lot younger when he was with Chelsy. His dislike of the media has really grown since Las Vegas, in my opinion. There's a certain feeling around that Harry's feelings for Cress aren't kosher because of his demeanour with her in public when they were dating before. Why go back to her, then? It's not as if Harry is starved for female companionship.

I would be tickled if he has gone back to her, mainly because I think she will be a a lot of fun as Harry's wife vis-a-vis fashion. Pretty flimsy reason to marry someone so it's lucky he's not consulting me in the matter. ;)

She's part of his circle, they know each other well, she perhaps is still willing, it's all there. I also think they are possibly suited intellectually. There's something to be said for familiarity and comfort level. Prince Harry is not getting any younger.

Having said that, I wish the two of them would stop playing games with the media in an effort to not be lapped.

But once it's all 'official' the formality and pressure will be intense. The world will change forever for Cressida. Better 'the game', if that is what it is, I think, than the serious statement. JMO.

If it works out I think Cressida will be our next duchess.

I think Prince Harry and Cressida will marry in 2015. :flowers: (We'll see).

Harry isn't going to jump into a marriage without establishing a strong and stable relationship with somebody. The stakes are too high and it's wouldn't go so well with the royal family and palace officials.

Most importantly, I don't think Harry would do something like that to himself and to a young lady that he really love and care about.

I think marriage is years off for Harry and that's okay. It's better to take the time to find the right one than to settle for anything because he's getting older and the world wants to see him get married.

Hmm...

That could be an explanation, but at the same time Harry also grew up witnessing the successful relationship of his paternal grandparents and maternal aunts, and his father has been openly in a successful, loving relationship for all of Harry's adult life and most of his teen years.

Plus, William grew up in the same household and is in a long term relationship that seems to be successful. The marriages of Andrew/Sarah and Anne/Mark both ended badly with affairs taking place - Mark even had another child while married to Anne - yet both the York's are in long term relationships and the Phillips seem to have successful marriages.

I have no doubt that his parents' marriage did a number on Harry and has contributed to some of his problems in life, but I think his failure to find the kind of lasting relationship that his brother and cousins seem to have is because of the kind of women he's attracted to. Both Chelsy and Cressida seem to be strong, independent women who, in dating Harry and considering any future with him are giving up a lot - from their privacy to their careers to life as they know it.

That's not to say that Kate isn't a strong, independent woman herself, but rather that she had the advantage of meeting William when she was a lot younger and likely to be more swayed by the glamour of the rich and famous - I think she went into the relationship headfirst and didn't necessarily realize the consequences until she was older and was deeply in love with William - until she had already made a commitment to him. Chelsy on the other hand didn't seem to go in headfirst, which is why they were on-and-off - as much of a love and attraction as they may have had, Chelsy was always aware of the sacrifice and wasn't willing to give it. I wonder if that's part of the problem with Cressida - she might love Harry, but isn't here if she's willing to make the sacrifice, or if she's just not ready for it yet.

I think that Kate knew the consequences from the beginning. She grew up in the Diana era of media coverage. William is the future King so if you become involved with him, that has to be part of your future to if you want a long term relationship. They just had opportunity being at St Andrews to do the early stuff out of public view so when they got out afterwards, it was a solid foundation.

If you are going to marry someone like William or Harry and join the royal family, you need to be able to give up parts of yourself-your career aspirations and your independence. However, you still need to have enough confidence and determination in yourself to ignore all the outside pressure and criticism.

For Kate, being a wife and mother was probably higher priority than a career somewhere so she was willing to give up the outside freedom for William and now George, Lupo and royal baby. Chelsy didn't want that so she moved on.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think Prince Harry and Cressida will marry in 2015. :flowers: (We'll see).

Even if Harry and Cressida are (or are getting) back together, I don't think they will marry next year. They have to build a stronger relationship and that takes time, especially in their position.
If they will marry, I think it will be in 2016 at the earliest.

I think that the prospect of a upcoming marriage for Harry is a bit...uh delusional...

IMO I can't see a serious relationship between them. Cressida gives me the vibe of a friend with benefit...
And we are not even sure if they are a "couple" again. Those photos means nothing... They were at the cinema with other friends and we know that she is part of that circle... Plus she has just started a job and wants to be dancer/actress...

I won't believe it until I see it...

I think that the prospect of a upcoming marriage for Harry is a bit...uh delusional...

IMO I can't see a serious relationship between them. Cressida gives me the vibe of a friend with benefit...
And we are not even sure if they are a "couple" again. Those photos means nothing... They were at the cinema with other friends and we know that she is part of that circle... Plus she has just started a job and wants to be dancer/actress...

I agree with all of this - I've thought they might be friends with benefits, too.

Also, there's the chance it's just Team Cressie who realizes it's been some time Cressie has been in the news.

Hmm...

It's your family of origin that ingrains in you what a stable marriage is. This would be Charles and Diana. Why has William followed a different path? Not sure... but he's followed a different path - whether it's a better one remains to be seen.

No, not all kids who grow up in train wrecks are headed for train wrecks themselves, not at all - but a fair percentage do. By the time Harry saw his father's stable marriage to Camilla his formative years were over. As is pointed out, Will seems to be in a stable relationship.

Assuming Harry and Cressie are rekindling (might be Team Cressie's PR at work here)... this seems to follow a similar pattern he had Chelsy - high drama of break ups and make ups - when it became mundane it was boring. At what point does one stop blaming the press and perhaps looking at the parties themselves? This is not to say this is what's going on.. but I suspect it might be. His brother managed to maintain a stable relationship with someone, and the press hardly were disinterested there.

At what point does one stop blaming the press and perhaps looking at the parties themselves?

Exactly; to grow up out of a trainwreck, you have to take control of your own life. If Harry gets serious and married to her, he had better not blame anyone but himself if Cressida doesn't make him happy in the long run.

I agree. I had high hopes for Cressida at the beginning, but she doesn't seem right for Harry or the role. I want Harry to make a fabulous marriage for his own sake as well as the monarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom