Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE Harry's skiing trip - from the Daily Telegraph

Prince Harry has taken his girlfriend Cressida Bonas on a skiing trip to Kazakhstan, where they were given the use of a government helicopter to ferry them to the slopes.

The couple stayed at a chalet in the resort of Shymbulak, which is part-owned by a businessman called Serzhan Zhumashov, a close acquaintance of the Kazakh president Nursultan Nazarbayev.

The trip was privately funded, and there is no suggestion that the Prince was there as a guest of the Kazakh government or of Mr Zhumashov, but having such a high-profile visitor is a major coup for the resort, which is part of Kazakhstan's bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics.

The Prince and Miss Bonas, who went to Kazakhstan with friends for a long weekend in the middle of March, are understood to have been invited as a guest of one of their party.

A Kensington Palace spokesman said: "Prince Harry was a on a private skiing trip. It was exactly that, no more, no less."

There is a photo of Prince Harry with the lady in the above links. Is the lady Ms. Bonas? [/FONT]

The lady in the blue ski pants appears to be Miss Bonas yes.

Prince Harry in Kazakhstan: skiing in Shymbulak - Telegraph
Glitzy nightclubs, no queues and a presidential seal of approval. It's no wonder Prince Harry chose Kazakhstan for his latest skiing holiday

While Shymbulak is a magnet for wealthy Kazakhs and expats living in the region, it also attracts young, middle-class Kazakhs out for a good time (there is a ski school, snow park, jumps, a slalom course, and three nights a week night skiing) and climbers heading for the magnificent peaks of the Tien Shan. In 2012, the newly revamped resort, which is open from December through to April, attracted 350,000 visitors, and the number of skiiers has grown by 20 per cent each year. Kazakhstan, as you can imagine, is thrilled to add Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas to that number.

Last edited:
I can't see another royal engagement for several years yet, I expect Beatrice and Eugenie will be married before Harry ever does. They have been with their partners much longer than he has.

I can't see another royal engagement for several years yet, I expect Beatrice and Eugenie will be married before Harry ever does. They have been with their partners much longer than he has.
I agree... He can wait, no need to rush

I believe that Harry's move to a desk job in London was designed to give him more time to spend with Cressy so they could decide if the relationship would work or go bust. I hope it works for them.

Harry faces human rights row over Kazakh ski jaunt: Campaigners attack Prince for choosing country with repressive regime
Prince Harry faces human rights row over Kazakhstan ski trip | Mail Online

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 7h
Sources deny despot president paid for Harry's ski jaunt but why was his party chauffeured in Government helicopter?

For information. Quote from the Foreign Office Website

Kazakhstan is an important country for future UK prosperity.

No restrictions on travel or trade. No political reason for Harry not to go. And Harry is not allowed to make any political statements.

I believe that Harry's move to a desk job in London was designed to give him more time to spend with Cressy so they could decide if the relationship would work or go bust. I hope it works for them.

*squirms* I'm having visions of two pandas being put in adjacent cages to see whether they get on well enough to breed.

:panda: + :panda: = ?

I didn't realise the MoD was into animal husbandry. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking that Harry requested a transfer. MoD just gave it to him. Of course, I have no real knowledge of how it was done.

Funny I never thought of Thar part of the world as being a ski destination . Though its certainly old and mountainous . This may be tinged by the fact that I am in Vail Colorado at the moment!

*squirms* I'm having visions of two pandas being put in adjacent cages to see whether they get on well enough to breed.

:panda: + :panda: = ?

I didn't realise the MoD was into animal husbandry. :ROFLMAO:
Animal husbandry? MoD . . . yeah, no! I haven't laughed so much for ages. Thank you.

Cressida published a pic without make-up for a no make-up cancer campaign

It was just my feeling... The media are full of enthusiasm for nothing

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4h
My advice to Prince Harry and friends after that ill-judged Kazakhstan ski trip: when in a hole, stop digging.

Not sure why it's an 'ill judged' ski trip.

LaRae

Some days, I am just so embarrassed to be from the US. :sad:

LOL i'm not. They don't represent me and I am not claiming them..lol...they did that to themselves...they are probably all paid actors anyway.

I don't plan on watching that pathetic show anyway.

It was paid for by a Turkish millionaire who has ties to the corrupt despot of Kazakhstan with a really bad human rights record. He is taking freebie trips from questionable people and being used to make Kazakhstan look like a good place just like Andrew.

Whilst nothing has ever been actually mentioned of how it was paid for. It had been arranged for a long time and Henry and Cressida's involvement was a spur of the moment thing when asked by Inge Solheim who met Henry on the 2011 expedition to the north pole. The weekend was organised by his wife Anna.

I'm not sure how Henry going on a skiing trip, is an issue. He's not come out and condoned Kazakhstans apparent problems, he's not been personally involved with any human rights issues in the country. They guy has gone on holiday.

Last edited:
It was paid for by a Turkish millionaire who has ties to the corrupt despot of Kazakhstan with a really bad human rights record. He is taking freebie trips from questionable people and being used to make Kazakhstan look like a good place just like Andrew.

British Royals Under Fire -- Again -- For Ties To Kazakh Oligarchy
When compared to the allies of the enlightened western regimes and the venal enlightened western regimes, the government of Kazakhstan has a much better human rights record and is less hypocritical.

Last edited:
This really isn't the place for any of us to start playing like we're the United Nations and throw stones and sanctions and accusations at anyone. This skiing trip story's political angle was thought up by the sleazeball press to do exactly what it is doing... incite a reaction.

If Al Bina organized a Royal Forum party for a weekend and we all went, would that reflect all the countries we're from political views? No. Would we all have a grand old time? Yes!

BTW: pick the reason and the date and we'll all be there Al Bina.. with bells on.

Last edited:
Yes but maybe she had another engagement:flowers:
Or perhaps she slipped in a side door a lot earlier to avoid "That Picture". The official plus one which would signal an actual relationship that would have the paparazzi scrambing over the bride and groom let alone William and Catherine, just to get that shot. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom