Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if this girl knows she can't see herself in a long term relationship with him now..then she probably should break up with him and not waste his time.

(this isn't bc of the article posted...its more my opinion since they started dating)

If she can't handle it...Hopefully he finds someone who can eventually see themselves being with him despite the fact he is a prince. All these girls know who he is before they start dating him.

I feel like if this girl knows she can't see herself in a long term relationship with him now..then she probably should break up with him and not waste his time.

(this isn't bc of the article posted...its more my opinion since they started dating)

If she can't handle it...Hopefully he finds someone who can eventually see themselves being with him despite the fact he is a prince. All these girls know who he is before they start dating him.

IF anything of the articles is based in reality, I applaud the girl for being cautious. That's the best approach she can take in my experience of life and men.

I think everyone who dates Harry (or any prince) must cautious but once she makes the decision she doesn't see herself with him in the long-term, it's better to end things, IMO. Note, I'm not saying she made this decision.
But they shouldn't have gone public if she isn't sure this can last, IMO

I have read about Cressie and how her name has been linked with Harry since last summer, just prior to The Trip Which Shall Not Be Named. I have noticed one underlying theme in all of the tabloid rags on the subject; there's a lot of detail as to what happens behind the scenes and virtually all of it is very pro-Cressie, and at times makes Harry look like a bit of a cad. It goes from "she's hard to pin down," she's "airy," to "she's Harry's girl," to "she was not that fussed about the Vegas thing," to "Harry has been writing furiously to her from Afghanistan while she remains a bit aloof," to the photos of the ski trip and how they were all over each other, to how she is putting her foot down on this partying, etc, to last week in the club about what a fabulous dancer she is, to now, how Harry is head over heals but she's going to take it slow, and then the ever so suspicious (in my mind) "she's wise beyond her years." :lol:

I tend to believe someone has in fact been feeding the press and that someone is Cressie, or sanctioned by one of her friends. I don't think she's all that into Harry, but she has no problem having her name linked to his putting her in the best light possible, as The One Who Harry Loves But She Won't Put Up With Any **** From Him. It's a bit of a modern day romance novel and all at the expense of Harry.

I tend to think Harry is perhaps not as head over heels as one might believe. Yes, I know they kissed out on the slopes, but sometimes unattached people who are young fool around a bit. What interested me was the other night in the nightclub. They arrived separately, they left separately, although apparently they kissed a bit.

So, I don't think they are a serious couple, and I think this is both from Harry's perspective as well as Cressie's. But what a feather in her cap this is to be the One Who Will Get Away.

JMHO, of course....:cool:

I tend to think Harry is having a bit of fun and I think Cressida enjoys the attention and seeing her name in the press. Maybe it will help in her future carrrer as a chorus girl or whatever one does after studying dance. Can't say I ever saw her a a potential future royal bride.

Maybe it will help in her future carrrer as a chorus girl or whatever one does after studying dance. Can't say I ever saw her a a potential future royal bride.

I imagine you can do a lot things studying Dance than studying History of Art and spending 5 years waiting to get married? :whistling: Exactly what qualifications do you need to marry a Prince?

This reminds me of something Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges said when Catherine and William got engaged. He remarked that "she's a commoner because she's only upper middle class, I think this sets the bar for Harry to marry a proper "scumbag" like a beauty therapist from warrington".

Personally wouldn't have chosen the word "scumbag" but I understand his point. People seem to think that everyone who's around Henry, anyone who dates him is just after attention and their name in the paper.
Why do we think that? Is it because when they're photographed they happen to be smiling and screaming blue murder for having their picture taken after a night out?

I think Cressida looks like a lovely young girl, who has her head on straight and could be good for Henry.

:whistling: Exactly what qualifications do you need to marry a Prince?

In the Commonwealth? A sense of humor; a lot of patience; an acceptable pedigree; a family who will, in the main, keep their mouths shut; willingness to pull velvet curtains from dedicatory plaques while making nice talk; a love of strangers (old people, children and rabid fans in particular); middling OK taste in clothing; willingness to live on a budget, eschew toe sucking and avoid profligate spending; ability to take orders from the firm without grousing or pulling a glum face; fondness for travel to official functions anywhere in the Commonwealth; tendency to avoid travel to anywhere fun, warm in the winter or cool in the summer; ability to raise children under public scrutiny at all times. Must not smoke, have done drugs, have any political opinions on record, tend to gain weight or be too thin. Must have good tiara hair and a lovely warm smile. Must smile bravely when spouce acts badly, but never act badly oneself. Must avoid press except when expected on the job - then never saying anything that could be taken to have any real meaning at all. ;)

I could go on... but, why?

In the Commonwealth? A sense of humor; a lot of patience; an acceptable pedigree; a family who will, in the main, keep their mouths shut; willingness to pull velvet curtains from dedicatory plaques while making nice talk; a love of strangers (old people, children and rabid fans in particular); middling OK taste in clothing; willingness to live on a budget, eschew toe sucking and avoid profligate spending; ability to take orders from the firm without grousing or pulling a glum face; fondness for travel to official functions anywhere in the Commonwealth; tendency to avoid travel to anywhere fun, warm in the winter or cool in the summer; ability to raise children under public scrutiny at all times. Must not smoke, have done drugs, have any political opinions on record, tend to gain weight or be too thin. Must have good tiara hair and a lovely warm smile. Must smile bravely when spouce acts badly, but never act badly oneself. Must avoid press except when expected on the job - then never saying anything that could be taken to have any real meaning at all. ;)

so you've seen the job descriptuion then! ;)

I have read about Cressie and how her name has been linked with Harry since last summer, just prior to The Trip Which Shall Not Be Named. I have noticed one underlying theme in all of the tabloid rags on the subject; there's a lot of detail as to what happens behind the scenes and virtually all of it is very pro-Cressie, and at times makes Harry look like a bit of a cad. It goes from "she's hard to pin down," she's "airy," to "she's Harry's girl," to "she was not that fussed about the Vegas thing," to "Harry has been writing furiously to her from Afghanistan while she remains a bit aloof," to the photos of the ski trip and how they were all over each other, to how she is putting her foot down on this partying, etc, to last week in the club about what a fabulous dancer she is, to now, how Harry is head over heals but she's going to take it slow, and then the ever so suspicious (in my mind) "she's wise beyond her years." :lol:

I tend to believe someone has in fact been feeding the press and that someone is Cressie, or sanctioned by one of her friends. I don't think she's all that into Harry, but she has no problem having her name linked to his putting her in the best light possible, as The One Who Harry Loves But She Won't Put Up With Any **** From Him. It's a bit of a modern day romance novel and all at the expense of Harry.

I tend to think Harry is perhaps not as head over heels as one might believe. Yes, I know they kissed out on the slopes, but sometimes unattached people who are young fool around a bit. What interested me was the other night in the nightclub. They arrived separately, they left separately, although apparently they kissed a bit.

So, I don't think they are a serious couple, and I think this is both from Harry's perspective as well as Cressie's. But what a feather in her cap this is to be the One Who Will Get Away.

JMHO, of course....:cool:

I too don't buy that Henry is head over heels. I also question where this "inside" information is coming from. There have been a few of these regarding her. There appears to me to be a relatively quick response from her "insiders" to media speculation.

Interesting.

In my view insiders dont exist, neither do close friends. It is story time by journalists - the baiting of a hook to see which fish rises. Some bait other journalists

I never believe an "insider" story.

In my view insiders dont exist, neither do close friends. It is story time by journalists - the baiting of a hook to see which fish rises. Some bait other journalists

Exactly.

Some of these articles just seems like old rehash articles from Harry and Chelsy relationship

Sounds like an accurate job description as someone who is very opinionated, speaks their minds, tells people what they think, and doesn't like travel or doesn't want to behave properly all the time need not apply. If you don't like children, don't apply either.

None of those are actual qualifications which is what I asked and according to you half the born royals shouldn't be royals. Let alone the people who have married in. Must not smoke or do drugs? You're having a laugh. Avoid travel to anywhere run? Where did William and Catherine go before they were married? Hilarious.

I think you are partly right Cepe but there are "real" insiders all be it a lot more rare than the made up ones. There are plenty of people who leak stories for different reasons. There are even some who leak by mistake. Journalists can be very cunning and can organise quite elaborate set ups.

As you may know, Diana and many like her leaked information for different reasons. Press managers do it all the time. It is part of business, marketing, etc.

This does not confirm Cressida has leaked or not, of course. It is possible people around her do it of their own free will or with her permission...or not...or not at all.:)

From that article:

"Sources say the couple discussed their future over an intimate dinner held at his apartment last week."

:hmm: Don't "intimate" dinners usually only involve two people? Which one of them has blabbed?

Even if they had just introduced each other to their respective families, that, of itself, does not mean that they are about to get engaged. Stupid article.

:easterbasket:

From that article:

"Sources say the couple discussed their future over an intimate dinner held at his apartment last week."

:hmm: Don't "intimate" dinners usually only involve two people? Which one of them has blabbed?

Even if they had just introduced each other to their respective families, that, of itself, does not mean that they are about to get engaged. Stupid article.

:easterbasket:

The more I read about how serious this is, the less likely I think it to be true. If they get engaged, I will fall over.

The more I read about how serious this is, the less likely I think it to be true. If they get engaged, I will fall over.

I'll never rule out the possibility of marriage between Prince Harry and Cressida. His Royal Highness has said that he wants to settle down and start a family. And I'm afraid that he'll rush into marriage.

Also, the Royal Family has having great highlights into the past two years:

2011 - the Royal Wedding.

2012 - the Diamond Jubilee.

2013 - the Royal baby.

I would like to see the highlights keeping going, and 2014 is up to Prince Harry. Who knows what will really happen?

I'll never rule out the possibility of marriage between Prince Harry and Cressida. His Royal Highness has said that he wants to settle down and start a family. And I'm afraid that he'll rush into marriage.

Also, the Royal Family has having great highlights into the past two years:

2011 - the Royal Wedding.

2012 - the Diamond Jubilee.

2013 - the Royal baby.

I would like to see the highlights keeping going, and 2014 is up to Prince Harry. Who knows what will really happen?

I don't disagree. All we know is what we are fed by the press, and little glimmers from Harry himself. How old is Cressie? 24 or so? Seems a bit young to commit to a royal marriage and royal life. I hope that if they are keen on marriage they take it slow.

Hope he gets a good pre-nup because the Prince and The Showgirl has disaster written all over it.

I don't disagree. All we know is what we are fed by the press, and little glimmers from Harry himself. How old is Cressie? 24 or so? Seems a bit young to commit to a royal marriage and royal life. I hope that if they are keen on marriage they take it slow.

Yes, she's 24 (25 by 2014:)).

They are a beautiful couple, and I wouldn't mind to see her as the Duchess of Sussex (or whatever Dukedom the Queen gives to Prince Harry).

I hope that if they are keen on marriage they take it slow.

They need at least a few years together in a committed relationship with her getting the feel for being part of his family and his life. An intensive course with vocational goals! :D

I am a bit worried about Harry's desire to settle down and marry and have kids. I hope he doesn't decide this is what he wants and start pressuring the girl to marry him before she's sure it's right for her. She's still relatively young. I'd hate history to repeat itself.

Hope he gets a good pre-nup because the Prince and The Showgirl has disaster written all over it.

Well, "the Prince and the Single Mother" worked out, just like "the Princess and the Personal Trainer", "the Prince and the Dictatorship Minister's Daughter", "the Prince and the Divorced Jornalist" and, my favorite one, "the Princess (now Queen) and the Exiled Greek Prince with No Money".

On the other hand, "the Prince and the Beautiful and Young Daughter of an Earl" went terribly wrong.

Cressida likes to dance, she has a degree on dance. What's the problem with that?

Last edited:

Didn't you mean the blackout drinking, Talban XBox shooting guy and the young lady who studies dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom