Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it last? Is Chelsy gone for good?

Interesting times ahead...

Lets hope Chelsy is gone for good. I have never been a fan of hers. Cressida is much prettier and seems like a nice girl, from what little we know of her. Truthfully I don't think Harry is ready to settle down and I suspect he and Cressida are more "friends with benefits" right now.

I doubt if Harry is ready to settle down with this new girl, time will tell. But I honestly have never understood the Chelsy love among so many Harry watchers.

I have never seen a photo of that chick where she didn't look drunk or hungover, and in dire need of a hot bath. :sad: I am thrilled that Harry seems to have moved on.

I have to agree, the girl just never looked "put together" and even a bit s****y. :ermm:

Sorry to those who really like her. I also have to wonder that for someone who supposedly has a job she seems to be able skip off fairly regularly.

Cressida is much prettier and seems like a nice girl, from what little we know of her.

Looks are not everything.

To me she seems like a spoiled, self-indulgent brat who doesn't know how to behave properly. Yes, I know this is pretty much a provocation to all of her fans. However the Daily-Mail-description of her behaviour in that omious birthday party of her host in Verbier just doesn't leave room for anything else IMHO.

Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas 'kissing like teens' in restaurant during Swiss ski holiday | Mail Online

Quote:
But fellow diners in the wee small hours at the Pot Luck Club restaurant in the resort’s Farinet Hotel were entertained by the sight of the Prince bouncing the 24-year-old blonde model and would-be actress on his knee.
The pair were said to have ‘kissed like love-struck teenagers in the back of a cinema’.
The other end of the same table was an altogether more sober affair. Harry’s uncle, Prince Andrew, whose 53rd birthday on Tuesday they were celebrating, sat with his ex-wife, Sarah, Duchess of York, and their two daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.

Let's hope that Prince Andrew enjoyed his birthday party in spite of Cressidas behaviour.

At least in my opinion she has lost all respect.
Looks are not everything. This one needs a school of character!

PS: on a sidenote ...

Maybe perception changes with age ... being 20 or 30 years younger I might have seen things differently, too. :flowers:

Looks are not everything.

Let's hope that Prince Andrew enjoyed his birthday party in spite of Cressidas behaviour.

I suspect Randy Andy (am I the only one old enough to remember when the tabs dubbed him that?) managed to have a fun birthday despite his nephew's antics w/ the new gf.. Andrew has been accused of arrogance, but I've never read that he was a prude.
Now if she'd behaved like that in front of the Queen, that's a different story. And if she were my daughter we'd have a serious talk about there being a time and place for certain things (including not making out w/ your bf in certain venues) but I wonder if her lack of inhibition is part of what attracts Harry to her.

Harry + Cressida = The Prince and The Showgirl

I suspect Randy Andy (am I the only one old enough to remember when the tabs dubbed him that?) managed to have a fun birthday despite his nephew's antics w/ the new gf.. Andrew has been accused of arrogance, but I've never read that he was a prude.
Now if she'd behaved like that in front of the Queen, that's a different story. And if she were my daughter we'd have a serious talk about there being a time and place for certain things (including not making out w/ your bf in certain venues) but I wonder if her lack of inhibition is part of what attracts Harry to her.

Randy Andy. No, you are not the only one. But then he managed to raise his own daughters to disciplined young ladies. Maybe with unique fashion choices, but never seen in public behaving like this. :flowers: Ladies, through and through.

Lack of inhibition ... attracts Harry ... could be. Interesting idea. But I wonder if this a good basis for a relationship.

Why are we blaming Cressida for the behaviour? Last I checked making out in public requires at least 2 people - Harry is as responsible and as inappropriate as Cressida.

Lack of inhibition ... attracts Harry ... could be. Interesting idea. But I wonder if this a good basis for a relationship.

Well it attracted Uncle Andrew as well and look what we ended up with:eek:

Well it attracted Uncle Andrew as well and look what we ended up with:eek:

Wrong place to discuss it ... but what I see is ... still on good terms with his ex, still going on vacation together, still celebrating the birthday together. A decent way after a divorce. Kudos!

Wrong place to discuss it ... but what I see is ... still on good terms with his ex, still going on vacation together, still celebrating the birthday together. A decent way after a divorce. Kudos!

Bad marriage, good divorce. I hope for something better for Harry like a good and lasting marriage and no divorce.

I think this Prince & Showgirl thing is definitely on. The "backtracking" must be due to the marriage expectations out there. I am sure he is not happy about that!

I think it was a great idea to go from a "Chelsy' to a "Cressie." He will only have to tweak any tattoes proclaiming his everlasting love.

I think it was a great idea to go from a "Chelsy' to a "Cressie." He will only have to tweak any tattoes proclaiming his everlasting love.

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie, didn't you see the Vegas pictures? Any tattoos he has are really well hidden.

Yeah, that is a very good observation!
And it reminds me of his uncle Andrew and his choice of woman (Koo Stark, Sarah) - funny coincidence, that it was actually at HIS birthday.....
Bye Bine

Far too much detail in this story Sndral. Usually means it is totally fantasy...unless the reporter was in the same room? :)

Are you implying that reporters aren't always in the room when royals are present? Absurd!

Lets hope Chelsy is gone for good.

They both appear to have moved on - she's no longer in London (she moved to Istanbul) and Harry seems to be dating someone else.

To be honest, I never understood the notion that Harry and Chelsy were each other's one true love. I just never thought they would get married.

As for Cressida and Harry, it seems like they might be in the early stages of a relationship, so we'll see if it goes the distance.

Last edited:
The Chinese could probably just reissue the ones they made for William's wedding since they used Harry's picture in error. All they would have to do is stick Cressidas face over Catherines.

From the sounds of this thread might be best to make salt and pepper shakers. Harry the Salt can be matched with the Pepper of one's choosing.

I choose Pippa the Pepper. Imagine! Two daughters, married, and to royal dukes.

Mrs. Bennett would be so impressed.

I choose Pippa the Pepper. Imagine! Two daughters, married, and to royal dukes.

Mrs. Bennett would be so impressed.

I like that idea because I can imagine certain heads exploding at the mere thought of it.:lol:

And the potential for future Party/Entertainment books. These two together sharing their experiences with the crowds ... :ROFLMAO:

They both appear to have moved on - she's no longer in London (she moved to Istanbul)

I read an article some time ago that said Chelsy might be going to Istanbul...are you sure she actually has left London and is now there? Any reported sighings of her there or leaving London?

About 2 weeks ago, one of her friends posted a photo on Instagram that wished her luck in Istanbul. And someone on tumblr posted her new facebook profile, which is a photo of her paddle surfing. Plus her going away party was at the end of February, so it sounds like she has made her way out of London.

Last edited:
About 2 weeks ago, one of her friends posted a photo on Instagram that wished her luck in Istanbul. And someone on tumblr posted her new facebook profile, which is a photo of her paddle surfing. Plus her going away party was at the end of February, so it sounds like she has made her way out of London.

Thank you Soapstar. :flowers:

I guess that does allow for them to finally move on, if possible. This has been a long, drawn out relationship. I think she will not allow herself to be a Camilla. At least, I hope so.

I don't see that there is any reason other than those personal to Chelsy herself that she would remain in London or go anywhere else in the world that she chooses to. I would think that after spending so much time in London over the past years, she's developed friendships and has ties to London that may last her a lifetime. Logically, when a couple break up, its the norm for them to still reside and live in the same area.

Chelsy and Harry haven't been really romantically linked for a very long time and I would imagine that even if they broke out of a committed relationship, it is very possible that they've remained friends. To imagine that Chelsy would remain in London or not depends on Harry is the stuff tabloid fodder is made out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom