Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more about her sister and her wedding but talks about connections and whatnot and her family so. It's kind of interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Bea-couples-best-pals.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I wonder how it will be for Cresida stepping into the role of royal girlfriend. How do you think they should approach it? What do you think Harry could learn from Kate's experience and what do you think could say or do I guess to help Cresida?

Just something for a little discussion and fun. Nothing serious so don't eat me or each other alive.

Last edited:
If he's serious about her he will "prove" himself but I'll wait and see what happens. What do you think?

I wonder how it will be for Cresida stepping into the role of royal girlfriend. How do you think they should approach it? What do you think Harry could learn from Kate's experience and what do you think could say or do I guess to help Cresida?

Well Henry needs to take experience from his time with Chelsy rather than William and Catherine IMO. Henry can hide under the radar a lot more, especially with peak interest being in baby cambridge. If he's serious about her, I personally think he could do 1 of 2 things;
1; Go to the press, tell them this is my girlfriend, be straight with them, sort out some kind of compromise and be done with it.
2; Keep her out of the spotlight, only be pictured with her when other friends are around and don't kiss her in front of cameras.

Or option 3 which is most likely what he's actually going to (no offence Henry);
3; Be seen with her in public, go to polo matches with her, go on holiday with her, have pictures in the press on a daily basis and complain about it when really he's done nothing to prevent it. :whistling:;)

I think the only time he will complain is if something really crazy happens like she gets hurt or could get hurt or invasive pictures or something like that. At least that's what I think he should do. Pictures of her are inevitable, but it she is in danger or like naked pictures happen or something else serious, I think he should leave it alone. There is an interest. Besides Harry is very affectionate in public or in general so the whole no affection thing is not going to happen.

Well Henry needs to take experience from his time with Chelsy rather than William and Catherine IMO. Henry can hide under the radar a lot more, especially with peak interest being in baby cambridge. If he's serious about her, I personally think he could do 1 of 2 things;
1; Go to the press, tell them this is my girlfriend, be straight with them, sort out some kind of compromise and be done with it.
2; Keep her out of the spotlight, only be pictured with her when other friends are around and don't kiss her in front of cameras.

Or option 3 which is most likely what he's actually going to (no offence Henry);
3; Be seen with her in public, go to polo matches with her, go on holiday with her, have pictures in the press on a daily basis and complain about it when really he's done nothing to prevent it.
:whistling:;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol: Ooooh yeah, I agree!!:ROFLMAO:

Why do I get the feeling that his family does not help Harry to understand his relationships with women? That's he's left to sink or swim? In the old days, from what we read, the royal family called the shots on serious relationships. Now, are they too afraid to even touch the issue when guidance is needed? We don't know. This is a time when Diana would have helped. She had the experience to do it, and cared enough to do it. Perhaps Harry needs to talk to another royal person who is not of the older generation but is older than he is. Maybe he does talk to that one.

Why do I get the feeling that his family does not help Harry to understand his relationships with women? That's he's left to sink or swim? In the old days, from what we read, the royal family called the shots on serious relationships. Now, are they too afraid to even touch the issue when guidance is needed? We don't know. This is a time when Diana would have helped. She had the experience to do it, and cared enough to do it. Perhaps Harry needs to talk to another royal person who is not of the older generation but is older than he is. Maybe he does talk to that one.

Mariel,
My impression is rather different ... in particular under consideration that it was his uncle who allowed him and Cressida to spend time together. His relatives care and try to help. Could there be better advise? Maybe. But then hindsight is always 20/20 :flowers:

You may be right, Avicenna. I have been wondering if his uncle Edward might not help him. I don't know what other uncle you would mean, but I have thought of Edward as an ideal help to Harry. Maybe Edward is on the job!

I believe she meant Andrew. He was the host of Harry and Cressida in Verbiers and one paper even wrote that Harry and Cressida shared a bedroom. Strange is, IMHO, thAt when they have that information, why they didn't state if Andrew and Sarah shared the master bedroom of the house....:whistling::whistling:

I believe she meant Andrew. He was the host of Harry and Cressida in Verbiers and one paper even wrote that Harry and Cressida shared a bedroom. Strange is, IMHO, thAt when they have that information, why they didn't state if Andrew and Sarah shared the master bedroom of the house....:whistling::whistling:

Right, I meant Andrew, & Sorry, that I wasn't precise enough.

When it comes to the shared bedrooms ... Eugenie and Beatrice were accompanied as well by their companions. At least the Daily Mail mentioned in the article on Andrews birthday celebration in the restaurant that Jack Brookshank went over to Harry and Cressida (while they were busy with each other) and tried to talk to them as the only one. The other ignored the pair obviously. Now who REALLY wants to know the bedroom situation ... me certainly not ;-)

Anna Catherine, I think the correct spelling is as we have been doing it. I think they shortened her name to put it on the baseball cap. The article below pic uses two "s"'s.

Anna Catherine, I think the correct spelling is as we have been doing it. I think they shortened her name to put it on the baseball cap. The article below pic uses two "s"'s.

I thought so too but I wasn't sure. I just saw the picture. You are probably right though

I have to agree with NGalitzine. Any ultimatum from anyone in a romantic relationship is a very big red flag. How could someone continue in a relationship with a bully?

Or they're the ones spelling it wrong? ;)

I have to agree with NGalitzine. Any ultimatum from anyone in a romantic relationship is a very big red flag. How could someone continue in a relationship with a bully?

I'm sorry but how can you be considered a bully when you're simply looking after you're own feelings? If she's not a "bully" then she's a push over is that it?

Now THAT would be hilarious! I used to have my named spelled and said wrong so much I will answer to just about anything that is somewhat close to my name. Although I can't understand what the difficulty is...lol!!!!

I'm sorry but how can you be considered a bully when you're simply looking after you're own feelings? If she's not a "bully" then she's a push over is that it?

Well, an ultimatum is not persuasion, is it? There are many other types of aggressive behavior that don’t fit the definition of bullying. This does not mean that they are any less serious or require less attention than bullying.

Last edited:
Well, an ultimatum is not persuasion, is it?

No it's an ultimatum? What's your point?
I imagine if Henry continued with Vegas nights out he would get an ultimatum from his family, and it come with greater consequences. Like i've said before if Henry is serious about Cressida then he should take her up on her proposed information and alter his ways. If he's not then he can say no, and save her A LOT of hassle. I think this is a very smart move by a very smart woman who wants some security in the world she might head in to. She wants to know Henry's not going to be on the front page tomorrow kissing some brunette in a bar then stumbling out of a club at 2am with a redhead on his arm.

Now THAT would be hilarious! I used to have my named spelled and said wrong so much I will answer to just about anything that is somewhat close to my name. Although I can't understand what the difficulty is...lol!!!!

I'm the same! My name's Rachel, and I get Rachael, Racheal, Raechel I could go on. I still don't understand how to say Cressida, one S or two. :lol:

No it's an ultimatum? What's your point?
I imagine if Henry continued with Vegas nights out he would get an ultimatum from his family, and it come with greater consequences. Like i've said before if Henry is serious about Cressida then he should take her up on her proposed information and alter his ways. If he's not then he can say no, and save her A LOT of hassle. I think this is a very smart move by a very smart woman who wants some security in the world she might head in to. She wants to know Henry's not going to be on the front page tomorrow kissing some brunette in a bar then stumbling out of a club at 2am with a redhead on his arm.

I'm the same! My name's Rachel, and I get Rachael, Racheal, Raechel I could go on. I still don't understand how to say Cressida, one S or two. :lol:

Yeah I run Cressida together and mumble it! My name is Adrienne....and apparently that's too complicated to say....

Yeah I run Cressida together and mumble it! My name is Adrienne....and apparently that's too complicated to say....

I'm going to go with Cres-ida? What do you think? And I'm afraid to say I would just say your name like "adrian"? Am I wrong? :p

Frankly, IMO his mother is the last person he or anyone should take relationship advice from unless it was look at what I did and then do the exact opposite.

Eek! I've just found out that I am (or used to be) a bully! When I had been dating my husband for about 2 years, we had talked about marriage, but nothing specific. I wanted to get married and told him that we needed to make plans or break up. (I didn't want my youthful fertile years to be spent in a relationship that was going nowhere.)

Now that was most certainly an ultimatum, but a reasonable one based on my own best interests. Long story short, we were married within 6 weeks and remain happily so all these years later. Was I being a bully, or was I looking after my own future?

Eek! I've just found out that I am (or used to be) a bully! When I had been dating my husband for about 2 years, we had talked about marriage, but nothing specific. I wanted to get married and told him that we needed to make plans or break up. (I didn't want my youthful fertile years to be spent in a relationship that was going nowhere.)

Now that was most certainly an ultimatum, but a reasonable one based on my own best interests. Long story short, we were married within 6 weeks and remain happily so all these years later. Was I being a bully, or was I looking after my own future?

I have to say that I do not see this scenario as bullying ladongas. Time clock is an important issue.

I believe KittyAtlanta and NGalitzine were talking about alternatives that are on the aggressive side and less concerned with "real" issues. More about manipulation I think.:)

Since Cressida was at her sister's wedding there is a little information about her and her singing at the wedding so I thought I'd post it. There is a also a little picture. I think there will be more pictures later. At least I hope so....;)

Prince Harry's new girlfriend Cressida Bonas sings love song at sister's wedding - Mirror Online

Was the date of the wedding ever confirmed? Neither of the articles I've read have given a date, and there was confusion about which weekend, what day, leading up to the nuptials.

Was the date of the wedding ever confirmed? Neither of the articles I've read have given a date, and there was confusion about which weekend, what day, leading up to the nuptials.

Unfortunately, no. I even checked Hello magazine who had all the coverage and they haven't said. At least not yet. Maybe in later articles they will state it.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2013031111516/sam-branson-isabella-calthorpe-wedding/

I'm going to see if a video shows up of them interviewing guests, more specifically, Cressida. Wish me luck! If anyone else finds one first...thank you:).

Last edited:

The main wedding ceremony was on wednesday. But the party is said to have last 4 days, including a all-white party and a fancy dress party with the theme "animals". Which 4 days it was, I don't know. Both families travelled to SA right before the Tomilson's wedding (thursday and friday) but guests only started to arrive on monday I think.

EDIT: Jacobi has just posted this pic in his twitter https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFFNRVoCQAEUKOz.jpg:large

Last edited:
I have to say when I first saw some pictures of her from the wedding I was like she looks like a kid. I am little surprised Harry didn't go for someone older.

Hummm. I wonder if Cressida was named after the unfaithrul Trojan woman of the same name, or whether she was named after the small moon of Uranus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom