Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly the time line is becoming interesting, but perhaps not surprising to those who pay attention.

A bit of a thread-nap but from the above article this caught my eye: "The Countess of Wessex is to be the guest of honour at an Islamic fashion show at Windsor Castle – including models wearing hijabs. Islamic inspired designs will be paraded in front of Sophie – wife of Prince Edward – on a catwalk specially designed for next month’s event. The show will take place during a dinner hosted by The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award foundation."

Would love to see pictures from that fashion show. Wonder if we will. :flowers:

The Palace has denied that Harry and Camilla are dating or were at St Tropez according to Royal correspondents Richard Palmer and Phil Dampier. Time will tell on this one!

The Palace has denied that Harry and Camilla are dating or were at St Tropez according to Royal correspondents Richard Palmer and Phil Dampier. Time will tell on this one!
I went and looked at Richard Palmer on Twitter back to July (@RoyalReporter) and all I found was:
Surprised the story about Prince Harry going to Saint Tropez with Camilla Thurlow is still doing the rounds. Anyone got any evidence?
That seems more fishing than him reporting a palace denial. I'm just wondering when the palace denial dates back to?

3 days ago Kensington palace had a firm "no comment" when asked about the getaway, I'd be very surprised to see an official 'they are not dating' a la Jecca & William all those years ago, unless, of course they really aren't dating and the lady requested an official denial to rid herself of the press scrutiny.
I can't link w/ my IPhone but I'm already seeing the predictable Cressida is consumed w/ anger over Harry having a new GF stories.

There is also this from royal reporter. Someone told him to check his royal connections to see if the rumors were true and he responded with the following.

I think most of the royal corrs have checked it out. Harry's friends say he isn't dating her and wasn't in St Tropez with her

6:27am - 31 Aug 14

Time will tell if they really are dating. Right now I'm not convinced.

Last edited:
Having a few dates and being the girlfriend are two very different things methinks. :flowers:

Clearly, casual dating in public is a problem for someone like Harry. They may well have had a nice weekend together, but the tabloids get a-hold of the fact and make it more than what it is. Especially the woman involved needs to be protected from the scrutiny, I think. IMHO. :flowers:

Last edited:
St. Tropez is not the place you want to be if you want to stay low with a new girl. It's a celeb hotspot with loads of paparazzi. Not the place I'd suggest going if you want to be anonymous

St. Tropez is not the place you want to be if you want to stay low with a new girl. It's a celeb hotspot with loads of paparazzi. Not the place I'd suggest going if you want to be anonymous

Point proven. Harry cannot take a girl anywhere without her being vetted as a possible wife by the tabloids, and by extension the fans. No fun. :sad:

However, it looks like it may have all been made-up. They weren't even there. Or that's the official story. :cool:

It will be interesting to see if this relationship develops or not. I have my doubts about it since his relationships with Chelsy and Cressida lasted for a couple of years, and I also remember reading a comment in an article that said Harry thinks the reason why his girlfriends seem to come and go is that his title and position "keeps them away".

I'm still not so sure as there have been Tweets stating that the couple are not dating but are 'just friends', whereas other articles (I don't think they came from very reliable sites however) have said that Harry is trying to take his and Camilla's relationship seriously this time.

I also think we will have to wait and see.

For what it's worth, the overseas editor of US Weekly magazine just tweeted on Phil Dampier's Twitter that they stood by their story of Harry and St Tropez (they apparently were the original source and British papers picked it up and ran with it.) According to the tweet they 'had proof that he was there'.

I don't know what proof they have as no photos have emerged, nor do I know what credibility US Weekly has as a publication.

Nevertheless, I am inclined to believe it, for now, as this undercover stuff is typical of Harry when he begins a new romance, and I do think he has possibly been seeing Camilla since April, even if on a casual basis. As everyone else says, time will tell!

Point proven. Harry cannot take a girl anywhere without her being vetted as a possible wife by the tabloids, and by extension the fans. No fun. :sad:

However, it looks like it may have all been made-up. They weren't even there. Or that's the official story. :cool:
No photos of Harry arriving, partying or leaving let alone with a woman in tow. When I see the photos I might give it some credence but still remember the photo taken where it looked like he was chatting to an unknown woman but the photo had been cut to excise her partner who was standing right next to her.

For what it's worth, the overseas editor of US Weekly magazine just tweeted on Phil Dampier's Twitter that they stood by their story of Harry and St Tropez (they apparently were the original source and British papers picked it up and ran with it.) According to the tweet they 'had proof that he was there'.

I don't know what proof they have as no photos have emerged, nor do I know what credibility US Weekly has as a publication.

Nevertheless, I am inclined to believe it, for now, as this undercover stuff is typical of Harry when he begins a new romance, and I do think he has possibly been seeing Camilla since April, even if on a casual basis. As everyone else says, time will tell!

US Weekly is about the same level as People or Entertainment Weekly - not really tabloidy but mostly fluff/celebrity news. I don't read any of those magazines so it's hard for me to comment about its credibility beyond that.

US weekly is a notch below People. People is usually pretty factual. Entertainment Weekly doesn't really do gossip it's more tv and movies. US sometimes seem to get a picture and then make up a story to go with it. It also uses quotes from royal insiders who of course have no names. Given the fierce private nature of WK and H, some of these quotes are nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No photos of Harry arriving, partying or leaving let alone with a woman in tow. When I see the photos I might give it some credence but still remember the photo taken where it looked like he was chatting to an unknown woman but the photo had been cut to excise her partner who was standing right next to her.

Where did you see that photo where Harry was talking to an unknown woman?? :ohmy::lol::bang:

Where did you see that photo where Harry was talking to an unknown woman?? :ohmy::lol::bang:

I remember that photo but can't remember what event it was. It was quite recently too. It looked like Harry was just making polite conversation with those around him.

The photo was Harry talking to a blonde at the races (Ascot I think). She is the wife of Jake Warren (who was cut out of the pic). He is the son of HMQ's race manager.

When the story of Camilla broke - 2 facts were stated by the UK press - that she worked for the Halo Trust and that she lived in the Far East (cambodia or cameroon).

:previous: Thanks Cepe, that photo had been haunting me trying to remember exactly where it was taken. :flowers:

As to Camilla's employment, has anyone checked to see if she still works for Halo or is still based overseas. If her work status hasn't changed, it would be hard to maintain a long distance relationship.

But then again, maybe she's really wealthy and can afford the time (weekend) and money to meet him part way at that discreet little holiday hideaway spot, Saint-Tropez. :D

Also there was a photo of Harry talking to a blonde women during the Household Calvary new standard presentation that the press made a big deal at the time.

Also there was a photo of Harry talking to a blonde women during the Household Calvary new standard presentation that the press made a big deal at the time.

that's all he has to do - talk to a woman and its headlines.

Royalty magazine mentioned:

Protecting royal privacy remains an ongoing labour, but Prince Harry's comments suggest that he for one has given up on its practicality: "I don't believe there is such a thing as a private life anymore. You can't move an inch without someone judging you."
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

:bang:I so feel sorry for Prince Harry, he is so cute and the girls go wild for him. He doesn't stand a chance of having a normal life, girlfriend or marriage with the media hounding him every minute of the day and night. Not a great way to live your life.:bang:

Please note that all posts regarding Jack the Ripper have been deleted as off topic.

Zonk

Harry has been seen partying lately with an Egyptian heiress, Enayat Younes, and has also been seen at a festival having a chat with a blonde PR girl at a table, so there have been several women seen near him.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Any photos or references about Harry's "dates"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom