Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Harry is on the verge of getting married stories with Cressie seem to be wishful thinking from the press. The press that has to look for Harry for stories since William and Kate are quite boring for juicy stories with their domestic bliss with Cheeks and Lupo.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree all these press articles of harry wanting to marry cressie or get married in general seem to be wishful thinking on their part . Harry doesnt look desperate for marriage and I dont think in his position he should rush into it .
Btw OT but I think a girl like Blake Lively would be brilliant for him , her personality mirrors his own and they would make a gr8 team , someone like her since shes already taken .

Chelsy may be certain she does not want to be married to Harry, doesn't want to be a princess. That's one thing. Whether Harry is disconnected is quite another. Recent evidence is that they maintain a considerably close friendship. :flowers:

The fact that ex-partners remain friends doesn’t mean one wants to marry the other. Most of the time it’s just that. Friends. So far I’ve seen no evidence Harry still wants to marry Chelsy.

I think Harry hasn't found the right person. Chelsy did not appear to be and Cressida, too.

Harry needs someone interested in be beside him in the Royal family and the girls he dated not shown being able to fill that role.

The Harry is on the verge of getting married stories with Cressie seem to be wishful thinking from the press. The press that has to look for Harry for stories since William and Kate are quite boring for juicy stories with their domestic bliss with Cheeks and Lupo.

Was it? Sometimes it's hard to winnow out the facts from the speculation, it is true. But hadn't Cressida begun to attend functions with Harry? Was this not a signal of a change in status, an impending engagement? :ermm:

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

She went to a event at the O2 arena, that Harry spoke at but so did the Bransons and she watched a rugby game with Harry at Twickenham which wasn't an official event.

Chelsy Davy went to rugby too. She also sat next to Harry at Diana Memorial concert and attended his wing ceremony with the Prince of Wales also there.

Kate didn't officially do a royal engagement with William until after the engagement was announced.

There is nothing to suggest that Cressida has met the Queen or Prince of Wales which would have been done before an engagement was even thought of.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
She went to a event at the O2 arena, that Harry spoke at but so did the Bransons and she watched a rugby game with Harry at Twickenham which wasn't an official event.

Chelsy Davy went to rugby too. She also sat next to Harry at Diana Memorial concert and attended his wing ceremony with the Prince of Wales also there.

Kate didn't officially do a royal engagement with William until after the engagement was announced.

There is nothing to suggest that Cressida has met the Queen or Prince of Wales which would have been done before an engagement was even thought of.

Thank you. :flowers:

I think if H&Chels get back together , it'll be for good and a proposal will be eminent BUT , so far I don't see any signs of that and it's better they do what's best for them .
I liked Chelsys character and how she pursued a education even while being in the spotlight , 2 degrees and a full time job , plus she loves to travel and seems a perfect match for him , she will be an interesting royal , idk if they broke up due to her career or differences or she didn't like the royal fish bowl ... we will never know I guess .

:previous: I don't know how reliable Wikipedia is but in her page it should be a quote of her... She stated. "That was not a life for me".. I think it's over and over... Pus she has a new boyfriend now...:flowers::flowers:

Yeah I wish her well. I cant blame her being a royal is something very very very few would want :p it seems like such a restricted life . Totally not worth it.

I think in part that is why it took so long for William and Kate to marry. I would imagine discussions took place on how things would go, would it be possible to live any sort of private life while William was not the PoW etc.

I think there were other issues with Harry and Chelsey not just the royal fishbowl...cause Harry will always have a lesser role.

LaRae

Exactly harry would have it easier and as time goes by harry could slowly get more privacy and control the attention (only on events) etc but I feel as Dianas only other son , and being the interesting one he certainly would have to live a very public life .
If william proposed after Uni I think kate would've said yes , she wanted that life and although she helped with the family business unlike pippa and james she did not show interest in anything else other than marrying willy.
Think about it for a second , you give away your whole life , your career your interests your freedom :( it's depressing.
And the end being remembered in history as mother of /wife of- . Even if they want to be known as other things they cant , remember sophie and edward tried business but their hrh got in the way :( its hard .

Last edited:
If william proposed after Uni I think kate would've said yes , she wanted that life and although she helped with the family business unlike pippa and james she did not show interest in anything else other than marrying willy.
Think about it for a second , you give away your whole life , your career your interests your freedom :( it's depressing.
And the end being remembered in history as mother of /wife of- . Even if they want to be known as other things they cant , remember sophie and edward tried business but their hrh got in the way :( its hard .

I agree to a point, but let's face it...how many people are remembered in history? Or are passionate about their careers, etc.? Very few, imo.

Most live ordinary lives and find happiness that way.
If Harry's relationships (to date) haven't worked out, I really don't think it's because the women found the idea of royal life too restricting.
There were probably other factors involved.

Good point about Harry getting more and more privacy as time goes by. Who really pays attention to Andrew these days unless he does something eyebrow raising, and even then the public is not interested in what he has for breakfast, what kind socks he wears, what he watches on TV, etc?

:previous: I don't know how reliable Wikipedia is but in her page it should be a quote of her... She stated. "That was not a life for me".. I think it's over and over... Pus she has a new boyfriend now...:flowers::flowers:

Wikipedia isn't that reliable as anyone can edit it, although most of the time, information is sourced, which makes it quite reliable, although I guess it depends on how reliable the source is itself. There are some people there who try to get their information from reliable articles and websites, however. :flowers:

Exactly harry would have it easier and as time goes by harry could slowly get more privacy and control the attention (only on events) etc but I feel as Dianas only other son , and being the interesting one he certainly would have to live a very public life .

That's true, although royals probably find new interests once they become part of the RF and focus more on them. Catherine and other royals still get to see their family, so that's not exactly giving away your whole life. I wouldn't mind being royal, since there are the palaces and ball gowns etc. But I do agree with you in some ways - I wouldn't like the paparazzi, the long events and the criticism.

Back to Harry, I do think he will eventually marry, and it won't be to Chelsy or Cressida IMO. I doubt he will get back together with either of them any time soon. I do see him marrying someone from that sort of circle, however.

Graciegiraffe , or even for Charles people are not as interested in Charles unless he is at an event either so eventually they will get more privacy and leeway from the tabloid sources .
I really like how kate handled it she kept her head down and didnt give any interviews , even now she doesnt try to gain attention and I see the initial hype from 2010 is getting less slowly :)

I agree with you guys though , it might be hard if the prince is your age and good looking , has such wonderful homes in the country ...etc and there's a lot of things that could make someone change their mind but it all depends on how thick their skin is and how much they receive their hubby s support , like diana had it all but ...well.

I have seen harry complain that his title keeps women away ..maybe harry should have a more open mind and a little more self confidence , he underestimates his own intellect , that's very unattractive in a man for him to say that he isnt smart and I've seen him say this twice now.

..maybe harry should have a more open mind and a little more self confidence , he underestimates his own intellect , that's very unattractive in a man for him to say that he isnt smart and I've seen him say this twice now.

That could be just english understatment - like americans tend to find everything 'great'

I agree. I tend to describe myself as "not that smart". However that doesn't mean I think I'm dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Odd couple and better apart than together , she'll find someone more compatible and so shall he.

Sounds no different from when they were 'dating'. They pretty much ignored each other in public then, too. :)

I question why they chose to be so near each other. The friend indicating that they weren't aware of each other is bogus imo. A misdirection. They knew - had to know. Harry looking to re-connect? Might be. ;)

It doesn't mean anything! Harry had been previosly at which Chelsy also attended:lol:

Sounds no different from when they were 'dating'. They pretty much ignored each other in public then, too. :)

I question why they chose to be so near each other. The friend indicating that they weren't aware of each other is bogus imo. A misdirection. They knew - had to know. Harry looking to re-connect? Might be. ;)

Hahaha!

Isn't Henry the king of texts? Isn't that more his style? Me thinks this one is really dead.:p

Chelsy may be certain she does not want to be married to Harry, doesn't want to be a princess. That's one thing. Whether Harry is disconnected is quite another. Recent evidence is that they maintain a considerably close friendship. :flowers:

Chelsy was an unhealthy relationship for Harry. I hope that he meets the *right* person for him very, very soon and he can put all his dysfunctional relationships firmly in the past.

Very true ^ .
I hope he finds someone he loves and can handle the fame that comes with him :)

He has (many times) been accused by the media of bombarding Chelsy and even Cressida with texts. Naturally, it could all be one big fat lie or lies! :D

From having kids maybe a wee bit older than Harry, I can attest that those of that age and younger can text someone just as fast as I can type these days. Its just a normal activity that people do. I wouldn't go as far as to say that Harry would text anyone more than anyone his age but I do realize that texting is as easy as making a phone call these days.

Ahhh.. and it used to be a teenager's prerogative to tie up the phone lines. Today they have their own smartphones. And to elaborate on this issue, recently hubby went out to replace his cell phone that he's had for almost 10 years. It was near impossible to find one that didn't have a camera, web capability and/or all kinds of other stuffs. I no longer have a cell phone. My ears are just that bad that I'm going to stick with the old fashioned land line and a phone for the hearing impaired. :D

It could have been worse. They could have accused Harry of being the King of Sexting.

(ducks and runs for donuts)

He has (many times) been accused by the media of bombarding Chelsy and even Cressida with texts. Naturally, it could all be one big fat lie or lies! :D

And yet, when actual evidence came to light in the phone hacking trial the truth was the opposite - the hacked calls showed that Chelsy was bombarding Harry w/ texts and calls when he was @ Sandhurst.
In regards to claims re: Cressida I have concluded that her camp puts so much spin on things (a la Diana) that I assume the opposite when I read about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom