Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this is it for these two (not a safe assumption given Harry's on/off history w/ Chelsy) then I predict she'll be photo'd first w/ a new BF, not because she will be first to find a new love, but because even after Harry finds another potential GF he'll be very careful to not be photo'd w/ her for quite awhile. Plus Cressida's crowd seem to like to 'share' w/ the press thus they'll let the press know when she hooks up w/ a new BF.

For the rest of her life, Cressida will be positioned as "Harry's ex-girl friend" by the UK press

The one before Cressida (can't remember her name but s/name was double-barrelled) was designated his ex on the day she married someone else and the day she announced she and her husband were expecting a baby.

No privacy ever again.

Hang on, wasn't the one before Cressida, Chelsy?

Also, Cressida won't be an ex if they get married.....

Maybe a princess from the Brazilian Imperial House; are they Catholic?

They're all Catholic.

As Princess Amélia of Brazil is engaged to marry in August, the only available Princess of Brazil would be her younger sister, Princess Maria Gabriela, who turns 25 next month. And Her Royal Highness - contrary to her sister - has expressed her desired to marry "equally".

But she can't marry a Protestant, because a Brazilian Dynast can only marry a Catholic. Although there are many Princess of Orleans-Braganza - from the many non-dynastic branch of descent from Princess Isabel of Brazil (1846-1921), available to marry Prince Harry and convert to Anglican faith (at least until the new rules regarding the succession of the British and Commonwealth thrones come into force).

When he came to Rio de Janeiro, Prince Harry met with Princess Maria Beatriz of Orleans e Braganza. Here's a picture (the Princess is the girl on Prince Harry's left):

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LmwXLtsF6...AACNA/hqO-B4TYcE0/s1600/principdedentrooo.jpg

But I can't see Prince Harry marrying a foreign Princess. And I doubt he and Cressida are completly over.

The royals aren't interested in marrying other royals anymore.

For the rest of her life, Cressida will be positioned as "Harry's ex-girl friend" by the UK press

The one before Cressida (can't remember her name but s/name was double-barrelled) was designated his ex on the day she married someone else and the day she announced she and her husband were expecting a baby.

No privacy ever again.

Her name was Florence Brudenell-Bruce, or "Flee" as she was known to her friends. I shall forever miss her because her fabulous name just kept rolling off my tongue.

Duchess Flee... sigh... oh, what could have been!

The Middle Eastern royals are unlikely to marry into the European royal houses. It always seemed to me that there is some sort of an unwritten rule about it.
I believe it would be unpopular in a traditional Middle Eastern society to have the bride or groom marrying outside of their faith. They might be acceptable to having their future spouse converting though.

I don't think Harry rubs elbows with that many royals from other countries very often...not enough to have even considered any sort of dating relationship. Even if he had there is really no need for him to marry royalty.

LaRae

I don't think Harry rubs elbows with that many royals from other countries very often...not enough to have even considered any sort of dating relationship. Even if he had there is really no need for him to marry royalty.

LaRae

Considering that the press still give the royal family grief about their german origins, that members of the family are still trying to distance themselves from it (see recent comments from charles and william) it seems likely that there is an unspoken disfavour about any possibility of marrying german royalty.

I still think all was lost when Holly Branson married. It was perhaps the last chance in this day and age to be assured that Harry married a Virgin bride.

(ducks and runs for cover) :whistling:

The boys (Harry and William) would be more 'English' as it were than their father is...George is more 'English' than William. I think the press needs to give the 'German' thing a rest.

LaRae

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

That would interesting if she did. Didnt the previous girlfriend aka Flea go back to the old boyfriend, get married and is now pregnant ?

According to the article Cressie is Melissa Percy's best friend, isnt that Chelsy ? Chelsy was the bridesmaid at her wedding to TvS.

That would interesting if she did. Didnt the previous girlfriend aka Flea go back to the old boyfriend, get married and is now pregnant ?

According to the article Cressie is Melissa Percy's best friend, isnt that Chelsy ? Chelsy was the bridesmaid at her wedding to TvS.

Chelsy is Missy's best friend. I think Missy and Cressida aren't even that close.

Spot on again Julliette.

I am looking forward to the charity boxing event. Bet Henry will be a no show...:cool:

https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/...8/prince-harry-to-hold-talks-with-cressida/?#
I have a question - did we have these types of stories w/ William and Catherine after they left university? I'm referring to details like they'll meet w/in the week at her father's farmhouse type details of the above article - I don't recall specifics reported such as we've seen w/ Cressida. I do recall photos of Catherine after her split in 2007 such as the one below.
Cressida Bonas looks forlorn following split from Prince Harry | Royal | News | Daily Express

https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/...8/prince-harry-to-hold-talks-with-cressida/?#
I have a question - did we have these types of stories w/ William and Catherine after they left university? I'm referring to details like they'll meet w/in the week at her father's farmhouse type details of the above article - I don't recall specifics reported such as we've seen w/ Cressida. I do recall photos of Catherine after her split in 2007 such as the one below.
Cressida Bonas looks forlorn following split from Prince Harry | Royal | News | Daily Express

Oh yeah! But we had the phone tap situation going on. The Middletons were mostly very, very quiet. It was only when things weren't going to well that Kate's mother did make a comment at some horse thing to a reporter.

Now, of course, the phone tapping is not happening, so where is the info coming from??;)

Also once Kate left Jigsaw and went to Party Pieces, she was able to avoid the paps in London by staying out in Berkshire and her and William didn't really go out to the clubs in the later half of their dating years.

However, when she was working in London. There would be pictures like you see with Pippa nowadays.

Last edited:
Hot off the press:
Cressida Bonas and Princess Beatrice hold hands | Mail Online

This looks like Kate back in the day...

This makes me think she wants Henry back! I have not seen such a sexy outfit on her, or even such dramatic makeup!! This is looking like a statement to me, all the way down to holding hands with HIS cousin!:whistling:

PS - Chelsy has her charity do tonight and her parents are in town.:D

She looks great. The dress reminds me of the blue Gucci Charlotte Casiraghi wore a while back.

Hot off the press:
Cressida Bonas and Princess Beatrice hold hands | Mail Online

This looks like Kate back in the day...

This makes me think she wants Henry back! I have not seen such a sexy outfit on her, or even such dramatic makeup!! This is looking like a statement to me, all the way down to holding hands with HIS cousin!:whistling:

PS - Chelsy has her charity do tonight and her parents are in town.:D

I've heard that Chelsy's event was pretty successful and I think both Bea, Eugenie and Cressida attended. The after-party was at Annabel's and what other reason would they have to be partying there in long dresses?

I think she wants Harry back, too, and she's playing her game to have him back.

I wish Harry and Cressida well...but, I never thought she would be the type to be able to handle global media spotlight and still don't think she could.

I think she is the type of person to enjoy her freedom and don't think she could ever be happy and content if she married him...I think she needs her freedom more than she needs him...which i feel bad for her allittle because she probably does love him...but, he has alot of baggage(media being one of them)

I also think harry realized she couldn't handle the spotlight either..but, these are the problems royal relationships deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom