Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine she is (and does) able to dress appropriately for whatever event. Right now she is a private person and need only to dress to please herself. Not everyone is a fashion plate or even that interested in fashion.

LaRae

They WERE at a Rock Concert (or like) were they not??? I don't see a problem with the way she is dressed. Clearly, she is an individualist. :)

And if she wore $$$$ dollar pants when she came out, people would complain about that. Nothing wrong with a pair of skinny jeans and converse considering she is not attending a royal event, representing no one and is there to have fun and support her boyfriend. Issue? I see none.

People can learn how to dress appropriately if need be. There are stylists to help them. We'll know how serious this dating relationship is when Cressida starts getting glam.:) Harry seems to like girls who are kind of under-done. Chelsey Davis was the same way.

Mail tomorrow talks about getting ready for "Princess cressida". Im not reading the Dm so someelse can put up the link.

RANT one of these fine days the british media just might consider the feelings of those involved but not anytime soon. I cannot express how much i despise how they operate.

CLOSE

Thanks for allowing that.

Last edited:
People can learn how to dress appropriately if need be. There are stylists to help them. We'll know how serious this dating relationship is when Cressida starts getting glam.:) Harry seems to like girls who are kind of under-done. Chelsey Davis was the same way.

:lol: he do seem to like the girls that look like they just rolled right out of the bed. She must be a nice young lady.

Mail tomorrow talks about getting ready for "Princess cressida". Im not reading the Dm so someelse can put up the link.

RANT one of these fine days the british media just might consider the feelings of those involved but not anytime soon. I cannot express how much i despise how they operate.

CLOSE

Thanks for allowing that.
Cepe - It's just one of those stupid "body language" analyses. Even the pics are insipid. And everyone knows the secret to a good, lasting relationship is body language in a stadium during the early years of a relationship. They leaned in and talked to one another because they could not hear over the speakers. Duh.
It's kind fun to summarize a stupid DM piece in under 250 characters. :lol:

Its a UK perspective - the poor girl is going to be hunted. Catherine also received (unwittingly) the protection William was granted by the press whilst at university.

Said it before - this is going to be played out with the world's nastiest press on her heels. Good luck and best wishes

Oh dear... There's a pic of Cressida in tumblr in (what seems to be) a sexy shop, holding that kind of toy... And everyone is making a fuss about it... Very hypocrite in my opinion... Many people went at least once in their like in an adult shop, merely to have fun or curiousity... She's not under age so I can't see the problem... I can't post the pic though... I've seen it i another forum without link!

This girl is clearly not shy..you don't go posing on a red carpet if you are shy. That being said...if you are pictured with Harry next time don't put your head down..because it makes you look stupid...if you are ready for the attention then keep your head up.

Oh dear... There's a pic of Cressida in tumblr in (what seems to be) a sexy shop, holding that kind of toy... And everyone is making a fuss about it... Very hypocrite in my opinion... Many people went at least once in their like in an adult shop, merely to have fun or curiousity... She's not under age so I can't see the problem... I can't post the pic though... I've seen it i another forum without link!
I checked but couldn't find anything.

Cat hate though, there's no shame in a good sex life.

I'm 18 and I dress definately more mature than her
blink.gif
I don't know how's her personality but looking from her clothes it seems that she wouldn't be an appropriate duchess :unsure:

A woman's wardrobe is an easy thing to improve with the right amount of guidance and money. Remember when Charlene Wittstock came to the Principality of Monaco a decade or so ago, dressed in purple bustiers and green sequins?:eek:

It's almost impossible to imagine now that she is the best dressed and most glamorous of European princesses(imo).

Last edited:
I think that these two brothers, william and harry, are the proof that relantionships between famous people can be private if they want to...with william and Kate it was the same, they only start to show up together mucht more ofetn a few weeks before the engagement, before that there were even rummors that they were not together... with these tow is the same, they were together but they didn't show that to the public... now the are ready for the attention and to make their relantioship official! she is such a beauty!:flowers:

These rumours of an eventual engagement have a deja vu effect.

I almost hesitate to mention this… but doesn't she look like Lady Diana (when she was still Lady Diana, before marriage); same sort of bone structure and facial shape; same blue eyes; doesn't seem to have Diana's dress sense - yet… SHe looks to be a very nice girl, possibly a bit shy; where have we heard that before? :whistling:

I almost hesitate to mention this… but doesn't she look like Lady Diana (when she was still Lady Diana, before marriage); same sort of bone structure and facial shape; same blue eyes; doesn't seem to have Diana's dress sense - yet… SHe looks to be a very nice girl, possibly a bit shy; where have we heard that before? :whistling:

Have to say IMO she doesnt look anything like her.

Yeah when I see her I see more similarities to Kate than I do Diana.

LaRae

Diana was tall and rather large boned with very long legs and an athletic build. When she first came on the scene she had a lovely round-ish face, and even then chose her clothes and accessories with a certain flair.

Miss Bonas has an anti-Diana look, imo. Free spirited, petite, boho. Her bone structure is different than Diana's and her hair is long and flowing.

The only thing(lookswise) that they have in common is their coloring and beautiful complexions.

Last edited:
Wasn't it Hello that assured us a few weeks ago that Harry and CB were all but separated, having "grown apart"? Or was that the Daily [-]Fail[/-] Mail?

This brings back sentimental memories of when the tabs reported an imminent William/Kate engagement every month...about 8 years before it finally happened.:lol:

Gosh... what big news -.-
The press is gonna run this titles "engaged" "not engaged" on and off like for W&K for th next 10 years
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
DM has a bit today today explaining how Cressy's mum plotted the whole relationship (just like dear Carole). Then it spends more print explaining why most of what it is saying is bunk. Don't bother to read.

Typical DM set up to remind us all that Cressida has had her underwear photographed (like Kate and Camilla and a slew of celebs). DM seems in general to be fascinated with underwear. I looked it up and there is not yet a technical term for underwear fetishism. Whatever, the DM seems to suffer from it. :whistling::lol:

Typical DM set up to remind us all that Cressida has had her underwear photographed (like Kate and Camilla and a slew of celebs). DM seems in general to be fascinated with underwear. I looked it up and there is not yet a technical term for underwear fetishism. Whatever, the DM seems to suffer from it. :whistling::lol:

I hope you are not implying this is the DOC? If so, I want pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom