Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice that he took her out on the town.

^I agree.

I obviously don't now them, but she seems to be getting more comfortable with being out in public with him and without Eugenie or Beatrice in tow. Of course, it could also be that they are both working in London now so we will see them out together more.

Still, I think the possibility of any wedding for them is a couple years off just so she can fully adjust and decide if this is going to work despite what the media is saying.

It's nice to see Harry happier too.

Oh, and so sorry about her stepfather.(I think it was very insensitive of the paparazzi to photograph her and her family at the funeral.)

Very nice that he took her out on the town.

I was just about to post the same thing, that was a nice gesture from Harry. :)

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to "Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013/14" now that we're in the New Year?

Last edited:
They were pictured because of the baggage that comes with dating Harry.

But the core issue is that they were published. No market = no pictures. As long as papers publish then paps will intrude in this way.

It's a sticky situation. They're privacy should be respected but the media is on to this young lady.

Happy 25th Birthday today Cressida Bonas!
I hope she and Prince Harry have a wonderful day!

:fireworks:

I don't mean to be mean or insensitive to Cressida Bonas but I do wonder if she will ever fit into the royal family. After seeing how she was dressed at her step-father's funeral, I'm not sure that her style would ever be compatible with the royals. I suspect Harry doesn't care about that at this point, but I feel that he still respects his grandmother's opinions and I doubt she would approve of wearing skinny pants and casual boots to a funeral. I know that her family is not royal but it is somewhat upper class, at least as much so as the Middleton family, and Kate and her family always dressed appropriately to the occasion. I sincerely hope Harry ends up with the person who makes him happiest and if that person is Cressida, then I'm happy for them. I'm just wondering how the picture with her on the balcony during Trooping the Color would appear.

I don't mean to be mean or insensitive to Cressida Bonas but I do wonder if she will ever fit into the royal family. After seeing how she was dressed at her step-father's funeral, I'm not sure that her style would ever be compatible with the royals. I suspect Harry doesn't care about that at this point, but I feel that he still respects his grandmother's opinions and I doubt she would approve of wearing skinny pants and casual boots to a funeral. I know that her family is not royal but it is somewhat upper class, at least as much so as the Middleton family, and Kate and her family always dressed appropriately to the occasion. I sincerely hope Harry ends up with the person who makes him happiest and if that person is Cressida, then I'm happy for them. I'm just wondering how the picture with her on the balcony during Trooping the Color would appear.

Well, The Duchess of Cornwall changed a lot of her style after her marriage to The Prince of Wales, and she was almost 60 years old. Cressida is young, I'm pretty sure she'll able to adapt and change her style in order to become a member of the Royal Family, if she ever become one.

Well Harry looks like a complete scruff until he has to dress for Royal occasions or those times that demand appropriate dress.

Also, dont assume that "upper class" means having money because it doesn't.

Well Harry looks like a complete scruff until he has to dress for Royal occasions or those times that demand appropriate dress.

Also, dont assume that "upper class" means having money because it doesn't.

I agree, although a lot of people tend to think it does, which is understandable. As an example, the Earl of Cardigan has had financial problems, but would still be considered upper class, because he comes from an aristocratic family. I think the term upper class means that you're from an aristocratic background, but you can have very little or a lot of money, depending on your or your family's financial situation.

P.S = I apologize to the Moderators for going off topic.

Last edited:
Well, The Duchess of Cornwall changed a lot of her style after her marriage to The Prince of Wales, and she was almost 60 years old. Cressida is young, I'm pretty sure she'll able to adapt and change her style in order to become a member of the Royal Family, if she ever become one.

Yep. I'm sure that if Cressida were to marry Harry, she would be well aware that part of the deal would be her acceptance that she has to dress up in appropriate clothes when duty required her to do so. She and Harry would probably joke about it together since, as cepe observed, he likes to dress down when off duty.

Yep. I'm sure that if Cressida were to marry Harry, she would be well aware that part of the deal would be her acceptance that she has to dress up in appropriate clothes when duty required her to do so. She and Harry would probably joke about it together since, as cepe observed, he likes to dress down when off duty.
It's fun to see all the different facets of Harry and you have to laugh at some of the pics we see, but he is comfortable in his own skin and when necessary . . . he scrubs up well! Seems to me that a similar approach to life is necessary for any woman he marries and, at this stage, I don't see him wasting time with anyone he doesn't think can cut it.

An example would be the weddings of Andrea Casiraghi, Princess Caroline's son. The first all sun and sea, boho and Hippy right down to the flowers in her hair, the second all fabulous snow and fur and a killer tiara! No winners and no losers.

Last edited:
TVNZ's Breakfast ‏@BreakfastonOne 7h
COMING UP: @theroyaleditor joins us with more on the rumours Prince Harry and Cressida are moving in together.

TVNZ's Breakfast ‏@BreakfastonOne 7h
COMING UP: @theroyaleditor joins us with more on the rumours Prince Harry and Cressida are moving in together.

Is this likely now that Prince Harry officially lives at KP?

Refresh my memory someone... when Edward and Sophie lived together, was his official residence a royal residence?

Didn't Kate more or less live with Prince William before they married?

LaRae

Yes, Kate Middleton lived with William. I know ppl are buzzing about Cressida, But I honestly don't see her and Harry moving in together or marrying. I don't think she can deal or wants to with the press. Kate Middleton now wanted to be famous and a princess and loved the press and media following her.

Kate Middleton now wanted to be famous and a princess and loved the press and media following her.

Wow, what a harsh comment about The Duchess of Cambridge!:ohmy:

I think she truly loved Prince William and accepted the life she would have marrying him. I don't think Her Royal Highness was a gold-digger looking for a Prince and fame.

Didn't Kate more or less live with Prince William before they married?

LaRae

Yes, but not in a royal residence- they lived in a rented home, not KP or Clarence House. While William "officially" lived at Clarence House with his father, he had a separate place with Kate.

Harry on the other hand, only has one apartment as far as I know, and it's at KP.

I'm not saying it would be bad, just musing out loud over whether it would be allowed. She could of course, maintain a place of her own in name only and rarely stay there.

Refresh my memory someone... when Edward and Sophie lived together, was his official residence a royal residence?

I seem to recall Sophie essentially living with Edward in his rooms at Buckingham Palace. I can't find it confirmed in writing anywhere, but that's my recollection.

I seem to recall Sophie essentially living with Edward in his rooms at Buckingham Palace. I can't find it confirmed in writing anywhere, but that's my recollection.

Yup, you're right. I found an oblique reference to it in this piece:

Sophie Wessex: The unsung star of the Royal family - Telegraph

"To assist the slow-burning romance, the Queen took the unprecedented step of allowing Sophie a royal pass to enter Buckingham Palace and stay overnight in the royal apartments if she wished"

So I suppose the precedent has been set so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility for a partner of Harry's to mostly live at KP.

Yup, you're right. I found an oblique reference to it in this piece:

Sophie Wessex: The unsung star of the Royal family - Telegraph

"To assist the slow-burning romance, the Queen took the unprecedented step of allowing Sophie a royal pass to enter Buckingham Palace and stay overnight in the royal apartments if she wished"

So I suppose the precedent has been set so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility for a partner of Harry's to mostly live at KP.

While I do imagine it still would raise a few eyebrows if Cressida did move in and live with Harry (whether at KP or anyplace else), I can't think of a better way to actually find out for herself if she's suitable to royal life and to be committed to Harry. Dating is all the fun stuff like dinners, wine and roses and vacations but actually living together day to day is when you discover all the warts and idiosyncrasies and the dirty socks under the bed.

If they do have any thoughts of marriage, I really do hope they live together first for a while.

While I do imagine it still would raise a few eyebrows if Cressida did move in and live with Harry (whether at KP or anyplace else), I can't think of a better way to actually find out for herself if she's suitable to royal life and to be committed to Harry. Dating is all the fun stuff like dinners, wine and roses and vacations but actually living together day to day is when you discover all the warts and idiosyncrasies and the dirty socks under the bed.

If they do have any thoughts of marriage, I really do hope they live together first for a while.

Agreed totally, I think everyone should get to know each other warts and all before marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom