Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over some of the very nasty comments about her in the DM responses. A lot of truly unpleasant people in the world.
Very true! However, pulling, tugging or scratching one's crotch when the media is in a feeding frenzy over "are they or aren't they together?" sends a very specific message. "Don't look at me . . . I'm not with him so basically my dears . . . I don't give a damn!!!"

As an elegant exit strategy it leaves a lot to be desired. And if they are . . . oh my! :ermm:

Last edited:
Her hand wasn't on her crotch. Her hand was on her leg pulling on her pants.

Back in the day when a girl was going steady with a guy, he'd give her his school ring to wear, not his clothes.;)

Last edited:
Back in the day when a girl was going steady with a guy, he'd give her his school ring to wear, not his clothes.;)

Actually back in my youth it was quite the thing to wear your bf's football jersey or letter jacket (his pants not so much.)
Still I can't help but wonder what was she thinking - I suppose they didn't think they'd be snapped leaving the train station. Or she planned to head back to London the day before and Harry persuaded her to stay over and she hadn't brought any dress down clothes.
In any event I think we can conclude that they are 'dating.'

True; maybe the jackets or sweaters along with the ring, but never their pants. In this case, some forethought wouldn't have gone amiss given the media frenzy around them ready to snap their every move. Wouldn't she have worn casual clothes traveling to the wedding that she could have worn on the way back?

But I'd also say this is the clincher that they're a couple.

Last edited:
Yep...I'd say there's no doubt at this point that they are a couple... Sorry AfricanAussie! [/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm depressed!

...As an elegant exit strategy it leaves a lot to be desired. And if they are . . . oh my! :ermm:
Hahahaha! She looks like a grumpy little kid. He looks like a man. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your comparison. :)

I can't imagine they thought they'd avoid cameras...I'd say they have decided to just be 'normal' and not worry about it. Doesn't seem like they are going to worry about always being dressed 'well' when they go out.

That would be a chore, to never be able to go out the door without worrying about how you look cause you know the cameras are waiting...and even if you are dressed nicely, the media is going to pick you apart anyway so why bother.

LaRae

Has it been confirmed she is wearing his clothes? I saw a pic on tumblr with Harry wearing a similar sweater/jumper but it doesn't seem to be the same Cressida is wearing because his has a V neck and hers doesn't. The pants are big on her but I doubt they are Harry's.

I agree, africanaussie, that she looks like a teen while he looks like a man.

BTW, I always worry about how I look before I go out the door and I never expect cameras to be there.

I like Harry, but am not seeing the ‘Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy' charisma here at all. Still, as the saying goes; its his life!

Probably because Harry and Cressida are actual living people and not fictional characters created by Jane Austin.

She's pretty but physical she's so different from Chelsy. Chelsy was all curves and sexy and Cressida is... not. Definitely the body of a dancer.

After looking at the photos in the DM...it looks as though Richard Palmer knew what he was talking about.

Regarding the clothes ... there IS a possibility that something was spilled on her clothes on the journey back to London and it was necessary that she borrow something. I do think she looks a little bit like Diana ... just a tiny bit. :)

That is not casual...it's grubby. Cressida looks nothing like Diana at any time or place.

How is it grubby? Sure the clothes don't fit, but they don't appear to be dirty.

I kind of think they made a statement here. People have been saying for months that they don't believe that Harry and Cressida are actually together because there was only the one set of pictures of them together during the ski trip. Then the debate at the wedding was that he was making a statement by not being photographed with Cressida (or Chelsy). Now we have pictures of them together, and her wearing his clothes. It's really hard to argue that they're not an item now - I think this is as close to any official confirmation that we're going to get for sometime.

Her clothes are not dirty, so it's not grubby. The ill fitting clothes does make their 4 year age gap look much bigger. You'd think he was dating a teenager!!

Coming from the perspective of a 20 year old, so a year ago I was a teenager, I've never seen a teenager wear an outfit like that to get off a train. Around the house on a lazy sunday yes, but in public nope. That's not what teenagers wear outside guys.

Coming from the perspective of a 20 year old, so a year ago I was a teenager, I've never seen a teenager wear an outfit like that to get off a train. Around the house on a lazy sunday yes, but in public nope. That's not what teenagers wear outside guys.
I'm a year younger and I don't even own clothes like that. Let alone wearing them in public.

but she is artistic, a dancer, a bohemian, a hippy chick! ;)

or she is scruffy with little sense of style or place.

Sienna Miller is bohemian and hippy chic. She just doesn't seem to have much sense of style, from what I've seen of her.

Frankly, I dont think she would have a lot of money and she is living the student life style.

I've already written about how different I find her from Chelsy. But what is intriguing to me, is what Harry has in common with either or them

...Now we have pictures of them together, and her wearing his clothes...
But have we any evidence that these are his clothes apart from the fact that they seem big?

Not having money and being a student doesn't mean you dress this way.
I never saw anyone dressing like this when I was a student and I knew people who surely had lots of financial problems.

But your question is interesting: What does Harry have in common with both Chelsy and Cressida? And also, what do Cressida and Chelsy have in common, because I see nothing?

:previous: Neither do I. The only thing I can think of is that all three are fun/good company. Not sure if that is a solid base for a relationship - but friendship is.

I always thought that Chelsy grew up and Harry didn't

I think Harry has done a good bit of growing up over the last few years with a few moments of immaturity like everyone is entitled to. Honestly, I have seen plenty of people my age dress like Cressida and especially people dressing this way when traveling it's not an anomaly. She is entitled to dress however she wants. Harry apparently likes her regardless of what's she's wearing so I think this is a pointless discussion.

Meet Cressida Bonas's family - Tatler

Definitely a family tailor made to keep the tabloids in business for years.
I am not sure where the idea came from that Cressida does not like the media attention. Her friends seem to do nothing but draw attention to what ever her relationship is with Harry. If she truly disapproved presumably she would tell her friends to stop talking to the tabs or else drop them from her circle of friends.

But have we any evidence that these are his clothes apart from the fact that they seem big?

I believe it was said earlier here that people on Tumblr found pictures of him wearing the articles of clothing (or ones that look very similar) that she's wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom