Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Harry will marry in his thirties but at 33 or 34 or even 35 :) :lol:

Depends when he meets "the one". I think the BRF will expect him to court at least 4 years before he proposes.

Peter and Autumn- 4 year courtship
Mike and Zara- 7 year courtship
William and Catherine- 8 year courtship
Dave and Beatrice- 8 years and counting
Jack and Eugenie- 4.5 years and counting

^ That's true. I've mentioned before that the younger members of the BRF (and their friends) seem to be waiting longer to get married.

I know people would love for Harry to marry and have kids, but I don't think he's ready for either just yet. I can see him waiting until his mid to late 30's before settling down.

Yes, I do that all the time with members of the Royal Family as well as celebrities. I'm more cautious about making that leap with private citizens. I think they are in a very vulnerable position. They rarely get their side of the story out. They just take the abuse and keep quiet. It makes me feel uneasy. Like a mob effect.

I agree. We at least get a chance to hear the royals speak and see them interact with the public, which makes it a little easier to form an opinion about them. That's not the case with their non-royal family/friends. Those people don't get a chance to speak, nor do they get the benefit of a PR machine to counteract the claims about them being social climbers, or whatever negative rumor is being thrown around.

^ That's true. I've mentioned before that the younger members of the BRF (and their friends) seem to be waiting longer to get married.

I know people would love for Harry to marry and have kids, but I don't think he's ready for either just yet. I can see him waiting until his mid to late 30's before settling down.

I agree. We at least get a chance to hear the royals speak and see them interact with the public, which makes it a little easier to form an opinion about them. That's not the case with their non-royal family/friends. Those people don't get a chance to speak, nor do they get the benefit of a PR machine to counteract the claims about them being social climbers, or whatever negative rumor is being thrown around.

Thanks! I don't like OR dislike Chelsy/Cressida/Carole/Lady Mary. I recognize them as private citizens whom I have very little info about.

So when a trash rag spouts some vicious, unsubstantiated claims and royal watchers start to parrot that rubbish as facts, I'm like "hold on people just because the subjects can't/won't refute their character assassination doesn't make it true! We don't know these people. They are private citizens."

I would of been dead meat during the Salem Witch Trials, I would of said "how do we KNOW she's a witch?". Then they would of torched me for not jumping on the bandwagon.

Peter and Autumn- 4 year courtship
Mike and Zara- 7 year courtship
William and Catherine- 8 year courtship
Dave and Beatrice- 8 years and counting
Jack and Eugenie- 4.5 years and counting

Edward and Sophie 6 years

There's been a fair bit of musing on the Internet about Harry and Joss Stone. Although she assists at various charities Harry is involved with and they have a great rapport, I don't think it goes any further than that. They've known each other for years and if anything serious were going to develop it would have done so before now.

Joss is a free spirit and the Press would have a field day digging into her past. She loves singing and travelling on the road and I don't think she'd be willing to give that up for royal duties.

Yes, I do that all the time with members of the Royal Family as well as celebrities. I'm more cautious about making that leap with private citizens. I think they are in a very vulnerable position. They rarely get their side of the story out. They just take the abuse and keep quiet. It makes me feel uneasy. Like a mob effect.

I totally support what you are saying here and have said in other posts regarding this, Miss Whirley. :flowers: Thank you for stepping up to the plate and saying as much.

There does need to be a distinction with private citizens. You are so right, they are vulnerable and can say nothing in their defense. If they do, they simply give fodder to the fire. There does seem to be open season on mothers of royal girlfriends (as well as the families). It's a curious phenomenon. It's why the Daliy Mail felt it could float the whiff of the suggestion that Cressida and Cressida's mother are 'conniving' for Cressida to 'get Harry back'. Unpleasant. This is the one area I see red and so try to stay clear of, but I felt I needed to support your comments. I can bet they got the mother/daughter picture via subterfuge, too. I am very cynical when it comes to this area. :sad:

Rant over. ;)

Last edited:
Since his father will be king one day, I expect that he'll receive a Dukedom.

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013 -

A Duke is usually also an Earl and a Baron too.

But Future Prince Harry Wife, you will still get called by your maiden name instead of HRH Duchess :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Just wondering...if Harry ever marries Cressida Bonas will the media persist in calling her Cressida Bonas instead of by her proper title, like they do with the DoC?:bang:

Just wondering...if Harry ever marries Cressida Bonas will the media persist in calling her Cressida Bonas instead of by her proper title, like they do with the DoC?:bang:

They'll probably call her Duchess Cressida Bonas. I'm already bracing myself for Queen Camilla Parker Bowles and Queen Kate Middleton.

A Duke is usually also an Earl and a Baron too.

But Future Prince Harry Wife, you will still get called by your maiden name instead of HRH Duchess :)

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Hope you have a euphonious name. :flowers:

P.S. In order to avoid that social climbing mother brush, make sure that when your mom drops you off for your dates with Prince Harry, that she drive the mini and wear a scarf. I think that'll do it. No one will be the wiser. ;)

Last edited:
Cressida Bonas, Princess Cressida Bonas, Princess Cressida, Princess Cressie :eek:

The press never gets it right with Catherine – probably because Catherine is too simple, the Duchess of Cambridge is too long and they're used to call her by her maiden name. I cringe when I hear Princess Kate and Kate Middleton and I am already dreading Queen Kate. I just want to yell, "it's Catherine!". At least they don't call Camilla, "Duchess Cammie" (or whatever Camilla's nickname is).

They'll call her whatever gets the most clicks.. if that happens to be Countess Asparagus, then that's what they'll call her.

I can imagine the Press calling her Cressie Sussex like Sophie is Sophie Wessex. (Sophie's maiden name is and was hardly mentioned in the Press following her marriage.) The tabloids will of course have great fun if Harry is made Duke of SusSEX. Can you imagine the headlines in the Sun?

Please note that posts regarding Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas have been moved to the following thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royals-ex-partners-7453.html .

Any and all discussion regarding these ladies should by posted in the ex partners thread,unless it involves Harry directly. Posts that reference them going about their day, their jobs, dating and marrying other people...do not involve Harry directly other than noting that Harry used to date them and rehashing their previous relationship.

In addition, I have also deleted some empty and off topic posts.

If you have any questions, please direct them to a member of the TRF moderation tream.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom