Prince Harry Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
This thread can be used for posting older pictures of Prince Harry. Please note the following conditions:

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such photobucket or imageshack.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

Last edited by a moderator:
As so many of you liked the pics I posted of little Harry yesterday, I repost them here :)

hwh0jl.jpg
hwh0rn.jpg

hwh0sg.jpg
hwh0ti.jpg

hwh0uq.jpg
hwh0yw.jpg

(source: HELLO, Neue Welt, BUNTE)

And the rest - hope you enjoy :)
hwh10g.jpg
hwh11l.jpg

hwh15i.jpg
hwh16h.jpg

(source: HELLO;BUNTE)

any of Harry with his Dad the Prince of Wales

Harry, what a cute little boy... well he still cute anyway :p

I scanned in some more pics for all those who asked me to do so :)

And to Royal Fan: I could not find many with their dad, they seem to have been more mommy's boys than daddy's ;)

i260dc.jpg
i260lx.jpg
i26134.jpg

i260wp.jpg
i2616h.jpg
i261hj.jpg

i261on.jpg
i261s4.jpg

(source: HELLO; HOLA; BUNTE)

thanks again for the photos, Iceflower!

Good pics, Iceflower! Glad we agree how mischievious harry looks. Kinda like he does now;)

Charming and always very well dressed Harry ;)

i77kaf.jpg
i77khi.jpg
i77ko7.jpg

(HELLO)

Iceflower, your pics are wonderful. You've done a great job! Thank you!

Becky, here are some pics you asked for :)
jjskew.jpg
jjsjmh.jpg
jjsk5w.jpg
jjskr8.jpg

(HOLA, HELLO)

highgrove 1986, for the documental ''in public, in private''

Harry is so cute! I don't care what age he is. He just has that cute, funny, "what do you think I'm up to smile".

Iceflower, thank you so much for your sweet pictures!

Corazon, could you tell me, what this "in public, in private"-thing was?

It was a TV documentary of their public and (so it was claimed) their private life, which included some footage of the family at Highgrove among other things. There was also a book called "THE PRINCE & PRINCESS OF WALES In Private-In Public," written by Alastair Burnet. who hosted the TV programme. It was pro-royal propaganda sort of stuff, not prying papparazi-type journalism.

very good photo! thanks for posted it! is another image from ''in public, in private''

Elspeth said:
It was a TV documentary of their public and (so it was claimed) their private life, which included some footage of the family at Highgrove among other things. There was also a book called "THE PRINCE & PRINCESS OF WALES In Private-In Public," written by Alastair Burnet. who hosted the TV programme. It was pro-royal propaganda sort of stuff, not prying papparazi-type journalism.
Thank you very much for telling me, Elspeth :)

thanks! harr was adorable! loverly photo mummy-little boy!
thanks again!

corazon said:
thanks! harr was adorable! loverly photo mummy-little boy!
thanks again!
I also like the ones with his mommy!
Here is one of father and son enjoying nature :)

mkeys7.jpg

(HELLO)

Here are two pics of Harry visiting his newborn cousin Beatrice in 1988 - surely proud that he was no longer the youngest child in the family ;) :)

ms2077.jpg
ms20qw.jpg

(FIS)

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha yes, he not was family's baby any more!
beatrice was a kind of toy for william and harry was she was a baby!

Harry's biting that lip again! He's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom