Prince Harry Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder that all pics posted in non-Current Events threads must be hosted via an image-hosting site such as Photobucket, Image Shack, tinypic etc.
Pics that are directly attached to the Forums will be removed.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Harry enjoying his summer holidays in 1994 :)

s121hj.jpg
s121og.jpg
s121s3.jpg
s121w7.jpg

(HOLA)

Last edited:
Pinkflower, I hope you are around : You asked me for some more kindergarden pics two or three weeks ago, and now I found them:

sm65hf.jpg
sm67b6.jpg
sm67vo.jpg

(HOLA, HELLO)

Cute Harry at the wedding of his uncle Earl Spencer in 1989, I already posted one pic from that day on the first or second page of this thread :)

snl2iq.jpg
snl502.jpg

(FIS)

Looking at this pic makes me think of Harry thinking: "Oh no, Pony Pete has been too fast, I can't see Daddy anywhere" ;)

syp1z9.jpg

(FIS)

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with yo, Incas :)
Here is a small but cute pic of Charles with both his sons:

w8qnvt.jpg

(das neue)

Indeed you have to, gaggleofcrazypeople :)

Royal holidays for little Harry:
wkmmtz.jpg
wkmnvq.jpg
wkmo88.jpg

(HOLA, BUNTE)

Iceflower love the cut pictures of Harry . It seemed he usually was not in the media as much as William. But they are both adorable. Love them all especially when they were real little Thanks I enjoyed them a lot.

iceflower said:
Here is a small but cute pic of Charles with both his sons
I neve see this photos before, when it was taken, Ice? I don't remenber the event

corazon said:
I neve see this photos before, when it was taken, Ice? I don't remenber the event
Corazon, me too I do not know when it was taken, the mag is from late 1989 and claimed the pic was new, but in my eyes Harry is too little for 1989, so I do not know it, I'm sorry.

iceflower said:
Cute Harry at the wedding of his uncle Earl Spencer in 1989, I already posted one pic from that day on the first or second page of this thread
Harry is such a lovely little boy. A real cute and cuddly boy that when he smiled his whole face lit up. I allows loved looking at Wills when he was growing up, but after reviewing the pictures of little Harry, I must say that his is so much cuter than William's plainness. William did smile alot, but Harry seemed to have a smile on his face all the time.

HRH Kimetha said:
William did smile alot, but Harry seemed to have a smile on his face all the time.
On the following pics he brought a smile on my face ;) - oh Harry, what were you doing..:p

15prf2v.jpg
15pribp.jpg

(HELLO)

Ouuu. Harry looked like child always so nice and cute, but this is just disgusting! :D

mims111 said:
Ouuu. Harry looked like child always so nice and cute, but this is just disgusting! :D

Oh how we are so glad that WE didn't have the press clicking our early children as WE ALL enjoyed :)eek: I can't I probably did that as well) our pickins' as much as Harry and other little tykes! :D

Last edited:
Well, you normally prefer to have pics of well-behaving children in your photo album, don't you , HRH Kimetha? ;)
Here's another funny pic of Harry in 1990. I wonder what he was thinking -
"Pooh, another boring mass is finally over" :p

1678pc8.jpg

(RM)

LOL Iceflower, that's the best caption I can imagine! Harry has surely always been a quite funny boy - thanks for the great pics!

iceflower said:
Well, you normally prefer to have pics of well-behaving children in your photo album, don't you , HRH Kimetha? ;)
(RM)

Actually, I found both boys were well behaved considering the circumstances of them blinded by flash or clicked whenever they were brought in public. Preferences are not always what you get, especially considering the time span, etc. Whether it would be embarassing as he aged and looked back on them. Between being caught peeing in the bushes and picking one's nose, it's what makes them less groomed actors on a stage and more like you and I.:)

I agree with you HRH Kimetha :), this time I have a pic of a well behaving and very cute looking Harry again ;). The pic was taken in late 1991:

1zqebll.jpg

(HELLO)

I was wondering if their are any new photo's other then what is here now of Harry and William as babies. They were so cute and a very nice looking family at one time. Judy Kucharek

I still think Harry was the cutest, I think it was because of his personality, plus he didn't have the weight of saving the future of the British Monarchy. It was too bad neither of those boys had much of a chance to be normal boys. They were either fodder for the press or caught between their parents. I know both parents loved those boys but neither should ever been brought them into their fights and to have all of it played out for the world to see, its amazing they are as normal as they are. I don't care how old William and Harry get, to me they will always be cute little boys.

Judy, what kind of new pics do you mean? From what period of time?

And Rebafan, I understand what you mean, every royal child growing up in public has those kind of problems, but for Harry and William it was surely harder than for anyone else..
A pic from 1992, Harry walking through the streets, nearly like any other boy, if he had not been followed by the paparazzi...

256yadh.jpg

(RM)

LOL! Looks like he is a little surprised about something!

iceflower said:
Diana with Harry in summer 1989, the caption said it was William, but I don't think so :)
Diana and Harry

I see a photo similar in getty and definitively is harry;)

Thank you all for such cute photos of Harry. I think Harry was definately a Mummy's boy don't you?

Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom