Prince Harry Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is a picture with the Queen at the Windsor Polo-Field. Thats Polo-Shirts

these are beautiful! I love the one's with Harry and his parents, and the last one with the York(?) cousins especially his father since those are rare even now.

Last edited:
Seeing all these pics of the princes skiing with Charles makes me realize that Diana didn't ski much with the boys. Why is that? She went skiing all the time in her early days. And Charles has always gone skiing even to this day. Did Diana have a skiing accident or smthg that made her not want to ski anymore?

Seeing all these pics of the princes skiing with Charles makes me realize that Diana didn't ski much with the boys. Why is that? She went skiing all the time in her early days. And Charles has always gone skiing even to this day. Did Diana have a skiing accident or smthg that made her not want to ski anymore?

It is far more that after the separation the boys spent their holidays with only one parent so Charles took them skiing and Diana took them to the sun in summer.

Whether Diana gave up skiing or went at other times I don't know but the Klosters holiday for the boys was with Charles while the Caribbean or south of France etc ones were with Diana.

That is why, to my mind, we don't see photos of the boys skiing with Diana after the separation but we also don't see them at the beach with Charles but only with Diana.

Shanaz, Diana never had a skiing accident. It would've been in the press if she had. Perhaps she went skiing in the early years only because Charles liked to ski so she went along.
As Iluvbertie said, Diana seemed to prefer fun in the sun and water in the later years.

Diana has never been in a skiing accident that I'm aware of. However didn't a friend of hers and Charles die while on a skiing trip with Charles and Diana. I can't remember his name, but I think Andrew and Sarah were with them on that trip as well. Perhaps that traumatized Diana and caused her to lose interest in skiing.

Diana has never been in a skiing accident that I'm aware of. However didn't a friend of hers and Charles die while on a skiing trip with Charles and Diana. I can't remember his name, but I think Andrew and Sarah were with them on that trip as well. Perhaps that traumatized Diana and caused her to lose interest in skiing.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 10 | 1988: Avalanche hits royal ski party

It claimed the life of Major Hugh Lindsay, and nearly the life of Patricia Palmer-Tomkinson.

I think she just preferred the sun. :)

Yes, that's who it was. Thanks for the info. on it lumutqueen.
I agree Diana did appear to like water activities more than snow. She often took William and Harry to beaches and on yachts for vacations.

Thanks all for the answers re: Diana. I'm glad she wasn't in a skiing accident. I do remember when it was reported that their friend died while skiing with them. How terrible that must've been! But that was in 1988 and Diana did ski for a bit after that so I suppose she just eventually got tired of it and preferred the beach.

:previous: No problem, I get behind on reading this forum too sometimes. Thnx for the pics of Diana and the princes. :flowers:

Hi everyone,

Diana went skiing (and taking her sons together, of course lol) FACT until 1995.

PS.Diana & her sons used to go to Lech.

Here's pictures of Diana skiing after-separation, 1993, 1994, 1995:
Diana lech Stock Images – Corbis

PS. I'm pretty sure if my memory does not deceive me I've seen pictures (very LONG time ago) of Diana with her sons skiing in 1996. If I find the pix I post here ok?

Thanks dianadebraga for the info/photos. When I did a search it didn't come up with any pics of Diana skiing with the boys in her last few years.
That's a nice photo site btw.

That first pic is kind of funny. It looks like she might be taking a bite out of his arm, although I'm sure she's not. ;)

:previous: That's Prince Harry with Diana in the first pic Donna Mia.
It's such a sweet pic of mum and son.

:previous: That's Prince Harry with Diana in the first pic Donna Mia.
It's such a sweet pic of mum and son.

Yes, you are absolutely right. What a cutie. :) Diana sure seemed happy at that moment.

Would you believe I was actually coming over here to ask if there was a picture of Harry's cousin George? The DM just had an article where they said the two of them looked alike and I was curious. They really do look alike - what does he look like now? Anyone have a picture? I'd be curious to see if they still looked alike.

I agree with you HRH Kimetha :), this time I have a pic of a well behaving and very cute looking Harry again ;). The pic was taken in late 1991:

1zqebll.jpg

(HELLO)

This is a great picture of Prince Henry.
He certainly has a confident smile in this photograph!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom