The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-16-2016, 08:40 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
As for Harry's tweet, yes it got a lot of Pr. but not because he sat at home and tweeted about HIV testing, because he went and did it. The Invictus games got a boost yes, but it was the months of planning, promoting and the actual games which did the real good.
Oh I totally agree here. As often stated, seeing is believing and by no means will it ever be acceptable to only use social media. The idea is to make use of all avenues of reaching the public and making full use of all available tools

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I don't think the royals will be carrying out 300 to 400 engagements in the future. Those number will come down and people will just have to get used to it.
I agree and have said before I think the type of engagement will change as well. Time will tell what people get used to and whet they still demand of their royal family.

Old 08-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Aristocracy

At 32 I can't see Harry wanting to go back to school/collage! Nor has he any reason to think he should do so! If he did so for private reasons there are many private methods available.
He has found his place in this family of his; as he said himself, there is a lot of his mother in him, so I can see a lot of hands-on charity work in his future, other than the ribbon cutting engagements (also welcomed) carried out.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Just because Harry doesn't return to school or a university for study, it doesn't mean that he's not learning. Right now he's on his second trip to Africa to work privately with wildlife conservationists to learn more, experience more and be able to inform more on what happens and what is needed in that respect. Its a hands on education in something he's very passionate about.

We see this in just about every aspect of Harry's life whether it be HIV, conservation, the health and welfare of injured service personnel or whatever he gives his energy to.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon