Duke of Sussex, Current Events 29: July 2017 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes, it is lovely to see the terrific interaction Harry has with children. It doesn't seem to matter in what setting or type of event, there's a comfort level on both sides with children and pets.

Here is another link to the other very important engagement that Harry attended today. I really like the way Harry participated in the demonstration for this important initiative from Headway, the UK brain injury charity.
https://www.headway.org.uk/news/nat...henry-of-wales-launches-brain-injury-id-card/

Harry will be a great father someday!

HRH Prince Harry presented new Colours to the RAF regiment at Honington in its 75th anniversary year.

It never fails to put a smile on my face. I've come to know that if and when I need a smile and a giggle, the remedy is to look to Harry's events that involve children. I never know who's having a better time. Harry or the kids. Put them both together and some very amazing photos come out of it.

As they said in one of those tweets Harry is probably a good source of lollies and sweets for George and Charlotte. Way to go!

Playful Prince Harry joins in children's handball game!

Harry is fantastic with kids. He enjoyed it as much as they dud :lol:

I can picture him being the fun uncle who sneaks the kids treats ?

It was a great event, really good initiative and happy to see Harry behind it.

Mt favorite red head prince is having a ball with all the children and that smile on his face says it all. He is going to be a wonderful father someday and I want to see him holding his 1st child as I saw his mother hold him when he was born.......what a wonderful young man he has become and he is such a great role model for the young children out there today. Just love this young man and wish him well.

Not that I'm speculating; but I have to say, I will look forward into seeing Harry with his future children if he has any. He'd be a great father. You can tell that the fun he is having with these children is natural and that the children are genuinely enjoying being with him. I read once that he said he tries to be the 'fun uncle' to George and Charlotte, and I bet they look forward into visits from Uncle Harry!

A new baby nephew or niece for Harry to be a fun uncle to next year. Though, according to that sound bite, he hasn't seen Kate for a while.

He was with her just last week at KP gardens.

Well, a week is a long time in Royal life as well as in politics! According to Emily Andrews Harry and Meghan were away for the weekend, after spending the 31st at KP.

Really what do the media expect him to say??? He looks a bit gritty/annoyed in that clip.

LaRae

HRH Prince Harry meets health workers at a unit dedicated to helping Manchester terror attack victims

Last edited by a moderator:
A new area for Harry, and a very prettily named town. I'm sure they were glad to see him.

It is indeed. Thankyou, iceflower. I'm sure Harry will be visiting NI again in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
There's nothing like watching Harry work a crowd. He just gets so into it all especially if there are little ones he can make faces at and interact with. :D

Great seeing Harry in Northern Ireland. Good start. He definitely is great to watch with crowds

You can sure tell he loves kids and is very comfortable with them.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom