Duke of Sussex, Current Events 29: July 2017 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

“We're excited to share that on Mon 17th June, HRH Duke of Sussex, will join forces with HALO, #conservation experts, the Angolan government & philanthropists @ChathamHouse - "Mine Clearance, Conservation & Economic Development in Angola."

Learn more here: buff.ly/2Zkje6E”

An engagement linking the announcement they will visit in Angola in the Autumn.

Last edited:
Here's a video of HRH The Duke of Sussex speaking at The Chatham House Africa Programme today.

The Duke of Sussex continues his mother’s legacy against landmines-

"Our @intotheokavango team is working to raise awareness and help protect the Okavango River Basin. We were honored to have HRH the Duke of Sussex support our event in London through his work with our partners @AfricanParks and @TheHALOTrust! "

Just saw on Twitter Harry is going to attend the MLB game tomorrow. Anyone see anything confirming this? Can’t imagine why he would go or why they are holding this game there.

Just saw on Twitter Harry is going to attend the MLB game tomorrow. Anyone see anything confirming this? Can’t imagine why he would go or why they are holding this game there.

It was confirmed a couple weeks (maybe? I hazy on the time). But it's the first MLB game in Europe.

Yankee vs. Red Sox. Best if he stayed neutral on this. :lol:

Old story

Play ball! On June 29 Prince Harry will watch @RedSox take on @Yankees for the first game of the @MLBlondonseries, which his @WeAreInvictus Foundation are the official charity partners for.

Here’s a throwback to when Harry threw out the first pitch at a @Mets game in 2010⚾

As for why, Every leagues play official games in Europe NFL, NBA, MLB. They just want to expand their reach globally, nothing new here

Here's a video of HRH The Duke from the Diana Awards today in London.

“Perhaps it’s the newfound clarity I have as a father knowing that my son will always be watching what I do, mimicking that behaviour, one day maybe even following in my footsteps." ~ The Duke of Sussex

Yes, Harry. Preach your gospel!!!!

Court Circular 2nd July:
Kensington Palace

The Duke of Sussex this afternoon attended the Diana Award National Youth Mentoring Summit at Banking Hall, 14 Cornhill, London EC3.

Court Circular 11th July:
Kensington Palace

The Duke of Sussex this afternoon attended the Royal British Legion Blast Injury Conference at Imperial College London, South Kensington, London SW7.

The Duke of Sussex this evening received Sir David Manning at Buckingham Palace upon his retirement as Senior Adviser to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Some very quaint buildings around the Castle. Brilliant sunshine, and a short walk for Harry from FC I suppose.

You could see it a mile away. Harry was primed and ready to get swept up into a huge hug while he was still on the stairs. Dr. Goodall has done some very amazing work and it warms my heart that Harry seems to be slated to join forces with the Dr. Jane Goodall Institute.

The best part? Its going to involve children and we all know how Harry is with kids! :D

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...y-teams-dr-jane-goodall-empower-kids-64482337

A worthwhile campaign and a team up that makes a lot of sense.

I'm so pleased that Harry has joined with Jane Goodall in this very worthwhile cause. Loved that they did the chimp greeting and danced! It was a joyful meeting for all concerned I think. Harry is clearly passionate about this cause. And lovely that Jane previously got to meet Meghan and cuddle little Archie. Fabulous all round really.

Court Circular 23rd July:
Kensington Palace

The Duke of Sussex this morning attended a Metropolitan Police Service health and wellbeing event at County Hall, Westminster Bridge, Belvedere Road, London SE1.

His Royal Highness this afternoon attended Dr. Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots Global Leadership Meeting on communities and conservation at St. George's House, Windsor Castle.

Court Circular 25th July:
Kensington Palace

The Duke of Sussex today visited Sheffield and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of South Yorkshire (Mr Andrew Coombe).

His Royal Highness this morning officially opened the new wing of Sheffield Children’s Hospital in Clarkson Street.

The Duke of Sussex afterwards visited Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Street.

Court Circular 5th September:
Buckingham Palace

The Duke of Sussex this morning attended the Field Army Health Conference at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley, Surrey.

Court Circular 11th September:
Buckingham Palace

The Duke of Sussex this afternoon attended an Endeavour Fund Board Meeting at 5 St. Mary Abbots Place, London W8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom