British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne looked fabulous and svelte.

Hopefully Beatrice receives credit for her outing.

Princess Patchy :lol: but a bit cruel on the DM's part.

The queen looks so much better than yesterday wonderful what a bright pink outfit does. I thought she looked unwell yesterday but looks very healthy and happy today

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It is very unfortunate that Princess Michael is mocked for an eye-patch. The British tend to have clumsy ill-bred sense of humour.

Last edited:
It is very unfortunate that Princess Michael is mocked for an eye-patch. The British tend to have ill-bred sense of humour.

I am sure there are many who find your consistent attempts to write-off all 60m of us in one go quite amusing. :)

Love Beatrice's outfit, especially her hat which would have looked lovely at the 2011 royal wedding.

It seems that Princess Anne has repeated her 2011 royal wedding outfit. :(

If Anne took off the overpowering floral coat I don't think the outfit would look that bad

Everyone’s favourite princes have been indulging in a spot of horseplay in Day Two of the glamorous Audi Polo Challenge.

A-listers have been turning out in their droves to ogle the young princes as they show off their horsemanship, in London’s Coworth Park.

The princes are playing this year in aid of three charities, Centre Point, Child Bereavement UK and WellChild.

More:Princes William and Harry have fun horsing around as they take to the field at star-studded polo event* | Daily Mail Online

That picture of William and Harry with Harry's arm around his brother's neck sums up the affection they have for each other, I think.

Are there any pictures of the special garden party at BP for the WI?

I love Sophie's outfit. Very My Far Lady/ Ascot.

Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall was in attendance as Buckingham Palace welcomed around 8,000 woman from Women’s Institute (WI) branches across the country, to a special royal garden party in London to celebrate the organisation's centenary. Guests included the original ‘Calendar Girls’ who stripped off for a charity calendar, inspiring the movie….

Home - ITNSource News

It is lovely to see Princess Alexandra attending the event. She tends to stand out in a crowd of the others.

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth, the Princess Royal and the Countess of Wessex today (June 4) attended the Annual General Meeting of the Women's Institute, at Royal Albert Hall, to mark the WI's centenary.

Getty Images Gallery

Still spritely... despite being declared dead by the BBC: The Queen is all smiles as she cuts a cake at London WI meeting watched by Sophie and Anne-
Still spritely... even if the BBC do think she's dead: The Queen is all smiles as she cuts a cake at London WI meeting (with a little help from Sophie and Anne) | Daily Mail Online

Video:
The Queen accompanied by The Princess Royal and The Countess of Wessex attended the Centenary Annual Meeting of the National Federation of Women's Institutes at the Royal Albert Hall, London this morning-

Home - ITNSource News

I think they simply make those cakes way too stiff for the fondant.

Last edited:
Still spritely... despite being declared dead by the BBC: The Queen is all smiles as she cuts a cake at London WI meeting watched by Sophie and Anne-
Still spritely... even if the BBC do think she's dead: The Queen is all smiles as she cuts a cake at London WI meeting (with a little help from Sophie and Anne) | Daily Mail Online

Video:
The Queen accompanied by The Princess Royal and The Countess of Wessex attended the Centenary Annual Meeting of the National Federation of Women's Institutes at the Royal Albert Hall, London this morning-

Home - ITNSource News

I think they simply make those cakes way too stiff for the fondant.

First- Love the Queen's outfit. What a hat! Why must they take a photo of the COW's backside? Great photos of HM and the COW though.
Second- Her Majesty has a smile and giggle that lights up the room.

Queen looks just stunning my fav brooch Sophie looks great and PA even looks a little nicer than uisual. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom