The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Heir Apparent

He has what his mother did among the people.

LaRae

Old 10-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree. There is some special kind of magic there that Harry possesses where children are concerned, especially very ill children. His mother certainly had it and it's wonderful that it's been passed on. I'm sure this yearly event is very special to him.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37543580

Old 10-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeah, I hate to repeat all the same things, but Harry just thrives with kids... Those moments are breathtaking, emotional and heartwarming everytime....
Old 10-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing we know for sure is that Harry is packed with charisma. The more we see, the more we're assured on just how much of an asset to the "Firm" Harry is going to be in the years to come.

Perhaps this is the biggest legacy that Diana could leave behind. She does shine through still as we watch her second son in action.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

You can see he means it when he says he wants a family. He must have a blast with George and Charlotte!

LaRae
Old 10-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Not necessarily. Some people love kids but are born to be the fun aunt/uncle. Just because Harry is amazing with kids and likely an incredibly fun uncle doesn't mean he is anxious to be a dad. But I do hope we will see it one day
Old 10-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

HRH Prince Harry attends the WellChild Awards

Prince Harry Well Child Awards Pictures and Photos | Getty Images
Old 10-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Not necessarily. Some people love kids but are born to be the fun aunt/uncle. Just because Harry is amazing with kids and likely an incredibly fun uncle doesn't mean he is anxious to be a dad. But I do hope we will see it one day
He's said more than once to the press he wants children, would love to have children. His wording indicated right now but he has to meet someone first.

LaRae
Old 10-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Heir Apparent

As you put it 'one can see he means it'. I am not contesting he has said he wants kids. Simply the faultinesd of your argument. Being good with kids and wanting kids are two different things. Time and age can, not always certainly, change opinions as well. We will see when he settles down, how his picture of family life develops.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Heir Apparent

There's no 'faultiness' to my statement since I am relaying what he himself has said.

He is obviously good with children. He has stated he would love to have kids.

LaRae
Old 10-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry joining in and having a good time promoting this worthwhile cause.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wearecoachcore

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Old 10-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry shows off his cricket skills at Lord's | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Majesty

Even if someone clicks on the link to this article and doesn't read one word of it, an entire story is told just in the pictures. Nothing brings a big smile to my face as easily as scrolling through pictures and seeing Harry's facial expressions.

This is one are where the Daily Mail does excel. Their photography staff is excellent at capturing the event in pictures.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, the Daily Mail always has terrific photos of people and events. Unfortunately!
Old 10-13-2016, 04:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Heads will roll over Prince Harry's tweet to spoof Met Police account* | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-13-2016, 07:25 AM
Majesty

Very misleading article and not worth reading.
― John Lennon
Old 10-18-2016, 08:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular
Kensington Palace
18th October, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales this afternoon visited the Running Charity at 247 Willesden Lane, London NW2.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry chatting with the GB women's hockey gold medallists at the Buckingham Palace reception the Queen gave to welcome the athletes. It seems he had a long talk to them and had them in giggles! The hockey captain stated Harty would fit into their team and locker room fine! Some of the comments below the tweet are quite amusing!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

He gets on especially well with the female athletes! Sharing a joke with the ParaOlympic medallist Ellie Simmonds at the reception. Apparently he gave her a big hug when they met!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Tags
current events, harry, prince harry