Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the media. The poster was commenting on the lack of posts on this board about Harry's current events, besides his girlfriend. Your post seemed to be the only mention of him at the memorial.

Thanks Dman - pages and pages of stuff about Prince Harry and speculation about his relationship with Meghan Markle, and only one posting about his engagement at the National Arboretum today :confused:

Most of what are current events get posted in his charity thread for some reason. Like today for example.

Question and suggestion!

The Prince Harry's relationship thread has been locked down. Why so?

As both guys are in their thirties and living seperate lives, possibly consider giving each their own space in this forum?

To pass for white meant to be so fair that one could blend into the white world. People did this to get jobs. Usually the lighter family member moved North - away from the harshness of the South.

I say this to point out that' passing for white' has a lot of hurtful connotations in the black community.

I am not calling anyone a racist. But please be careful about the words you choose.

I think Megan is very pretty but it is obvious that she is black. She looks like 3/4 of my husband's family.

I hope Harry and Megan have a happy relationship. Me, I have been a Chelsey hold out but I guess I need to let that go.

Maybe P Charlene will have some valuable advice for P Harry and his new girl as she, as Meghan now, was heavily criticized when she first started dating P Albert! And yes, she is very beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

What a surprise. :eek:

But a good one. Just never expected to see Charlene at a rugby match, without her husband.

I hope to see soon Harry with Maghan together

P Albert is at the conference cop22 about the environment at Marrakech

The English Prince and the South African princess, I bet there was a good bit of good natured rivalry in their cheering :lol:

I watched the start of the match and they panned to Harry quite often but I never heard them mention Charlene at all.

In fairness, the commentators probably didn't know who she was, like 90% of the British population. My mother asked me who the woman was with the weird 1980's hair! For a minute she thought Charlene was Harry's new girlfriend.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Charlene at the match as well! I always like to see members of different RFs with each other.

I wonder how she enjoyed sitting next to Harry, whether they spoke a lot, had a bit of a joke? I don't suppose they have met much before, perhaps on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations at BP and that would be it.

Last edited:
Smart move to not bring Meghan.

LaRae

Smart move to not bring Meghan.

LaRae

Don't think it could happen on an official engagement like that. She can go to the game with him on regular days though.

The media didn't make mention of this being an official engagement, which she wouldn't be there.

Don't think it could happen on an official engagement like that. She can go to the game with him on regular days though.

The media didn't make mention of this being an official engagement, which she wouldn't be there.

Yeah I don't think we saw Kate at one for a long time. Will be interesting to see when they are finally out together.

LaRae

Kate did not go on an engagement with William until she was engaged.

Harry was at the rugby match as Vice Patron not just watching as a spectator.

Yeah I don't think we saw Kate at one for a long time. Will be interesting to see when they are finally out together.

LaRae

Catherine didn't go to any official engagements until an engagement was announced.

I think we all are waiting for them to emerge in public as a couple. Not sure when they'll do it though. Especially, now that their relationship is officially confirmed.

Last edited:
I seem to remember a 'swirl' of comments when Kate attended William's military graduation ceremony.

LaRae

She attended his Sandhurst graduation, wing ceremony and Garter induction but those are more personal achievements not representing an organization on a official duty.

Chelsy went to Harry's wing ceremony too.

Catherine didn't go to any official engagements until an engagement was announced.

I think we all are waiting for them to emerge in public as a couple. Not sure when they'll do it though. Especially, now that their relationship is officially confirmed.

Even though Catherine went on official events with William post engagements, she was never mentioned in the CC. Thats the BRF for you!

EVents prior to the engagement, ie William getting his wings, were in a private capacity.

So it seems in royal terms, you dont exist until post wedding.

Ummm I thought after you were officially engaged then you were invited to official events...not sure on the CC.

LaRae

Even though Catherine went on official events with William post engagements, she was never mentioned in the CC. Thats the BRF for you!

EVents prior to the engagement, ie William getting his wings, were in a private capacity.

So it seems in royal terms, you dont exist until post wedding.

Catherine was mentioned in the official engagements list before the wedding though. She just wasn't included in the CC. The same with Camilla.

I'm just waiting to see Harry and Meghan out together in public. I'm excited for him, and I don't even know him.

Yes, I think black seems to suit him, as in the black coat, and he always looks well in uniform. Pity he can't have a black suit made for some official engagements, and a grey and a beige.... :lol:

:previous:Perhaps someone can give him a nudge about his wardrobe. Meaghan can you help him out????;)

Yes, what a pity she can't be around before he goes on tour. She could make sure he wore some sharp tropical weight suits in various colours and surreptitiously throw the infamous blue suit in the bin...

Yes, what a pity she can't be around before he goes on tour. She could make sure he wore some sharp tropical weight suits in various colours and surreptitiously throw the infamous blue suit in the bin...

It would be incredible!:lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing a picture of the two of them together.:flowers:

Let's stay on topic....Harry's actual current events.

Additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom