The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, Harry has got very nice eyes of a striking blue. I'm sure he'll treasure this gift and remember this visit, if not the thumb sucking occasion!

Old 12-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry has a growing bald spot just like Charles and William | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-01-2015, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator

Please note that several posts discussing whether a future wife of Prince Harry could continue working have been moved to the following thread:

Could the princes' future wives continue working?
Old 12-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't blame Harry one bit for keeping his distance from that dog!
Harry and that little lady-
Old 12-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Majesty

Doesn't it confuse dogs if their handlers have pixelated faces?
Old 12-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Heir Apparent

What?
Old 12-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Doesn't it confuse dogs if their handlers have pixelated faces?

Nah... That's a smart dog. Besides scent is far more important. 😁
Old 12-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
Nah... That's a smart dog. Besides scent is far more important. 😁
Hmm, didn't consider that one.
Them guard dogs sure are smart.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
What?
I think our Muhler was cracking a joke in reference to the picture where the handler's face is kind of pixelated like they do sometimes on TV when they don't want to show the face of the person they're talking to.

One thing about Harry is that when pictures are released with Harry at any event, we won't be disappointed. He most definitely wears his emotions clear for all to see on his face. If we always see HM in "Queen mode", then we always see Harry in "I'm being me" mode. He does thoroughly enjoy wherever he is and whatever he's doing and the camera catches it. Joy, happiness, attentiveness. You name it and Harry wears it.

I think my favorite photo from that session is Harry actually trying to see into the mouth of the shark. I love how he is around children and isn't afraid to get his "play mode" on too. There's a lot of little kid still in Harry and I hope he never loses it. This really must endear him to both George and Charlotte and they probably scream in glee that "Uncle Harry's here!!!" What a wonderful father he'll make when the time comes.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry shocked over rhinos killed by poachers at Kruger National Park | Daily Mail Online

The royal, 31, is spending fourth day of South Africa tour at Kruger, the two million hectare national park
Old 12-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
A little girl cries uncontrollably when she's forced to leave Prince Harry. That is so sad! Now, if she'd only been 20 years older!

Heartbreaking moment crying little girl dragged away from Prince Harry because she won't leave him alone - Mirror Online
I think we could caption this- " Where is Robert Hardy when you need him?"
That dog still frightens me. I wouldn't want even Siegfried to go near him!
Old 12-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry speaks out about poaching and his three months in Africa.

Prince Harry speaks out against wildlife slaughter - BBC News

The speech

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/medi...nal-park-south
Old 12-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
A couple of things caught my eye from the speech

Quote:
I am delighted to announce today that my brother’s United for Wildlife partnership will work with, and fund, the Southern African Wildlife College so that its graduates are equipped with the best techniques and technologies available to protect some of the world’s most endangered species.
Quote:
My brother, William, is working at a global level to encourage countries like America and China to lead the way in ending demand for ivory and rhino horn and to help African nations with the resources they need to beat the traffickers.

Next week in London, he will host a global taskforce of transportation firms, government agencies, and wildlife experts to agree an ambitious plan to shutdown global trafficking routes. William has put the fate of endangered species back on the agenda of governments, companies, and NGOs around the world. I am incredibly proud of what he is achieving and will do whatever I can to support him.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent

^ Yes, and when has William ever publicly praised Harry to the skies in that way, for instance during the Invictus Games, which Harry worked extremely hard to found and promote? Would that be a resounding 'Never?'

Because when William mentions Harry in speeches we get attempts at humour and offhand remarks like one made in Cambridge about it being the nearest his brother would ever come to university, a visit . Weak humour with a sarcastic edge.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
^ Yes, and when has William ever publicly praised Harry to the skies in that way, for instance during the Invictus Games, which Harry worked extremely hard to found and promote? Would that be a resounding 'Never?'

Of course William did! Heard and seen it myself in an interview!
Old 12-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
Of course William did! Heard and seen it myself in an interview!
I know William has too. Perhaps Wills doesn't state his praises in the same matter as Harry does as both brothers are quite different. William is more sedate and chooses his words very carefully while Harry, being Harry, is more inclined to speak more emotionally than his brother.

To point out the difference in character by example, lets take Diana and Sarah. Diana spoke more quietly and with reserve for the most part while Sarah bubbled with enthusiasm.

Its just that the two brothers have different ways of expressing themselves. I would be very hard pressed to believe that William is anything other than Harry's #1 supporter and vice versa. Both brothers do go above and beyond that which is asked of them and it shows.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry refuses to shake Jack Whitehall's hand at Royal Variety show | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Heir Apparent

^ I think Jack should watch his jokes a bit, Harry is a member of the royal family after all. However, he didn't take offence and the two of them were laughing and joking together afterwards.

Tags
current events, harry, prince harry