The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2015, 09:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

In the video posted just above a few posts, it struck me how very different the two bothers, William and Harry, really are. In the above video, Harry really 'delivers' his message, there's a lot of personality in his relationship with the camera. William not so much. Ah, birth order!

Old 09-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Many happy returns Prince Harry, on your 31st birthday, and many more of them!

Looking good too, Harry! Love the beard!

Old 09-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@RE_DailyMail: A new beard and a battle to commemorate, birthday boy #PrinceHarry will take to the sky in #BattleofBritain Fly Past http://t.co/mOratFRaJX
Old 09-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Nobility

Prince Harry told off

Harry gives up his seat on Spitfire
Old 09-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Heir Apparent

My goodness he reminds me more of the DoE as he ages. Other than his hair color I see nothing of the Spencer in him.

LaRae
Old 09-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

There are photos I've seen of Diana's father, Earl Spencer, at the time he was engaged to be married that remind me of Harry. Diana's smile sometimes in her photos reminds me of him too. I agree though, he has the look of the Duke about him and that will become more distinct over the years, I'm sure.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I have noticed that as William has aged he reminds me more of Charles in some ways. He who always looked so much like Diana...it's changing as he matures.

I see mannerisms in both boys that remind me a lot of Charles.

I don't see Earl Spencer in Harry...to me his son looks very much like him though. When Harry was younger he always reminded me of his great uncle, Edward.

LaRae
Old 09-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

BBC News (UK) ‏@BBCNews Prince Harry isn't taking part in #BattleofBritain flypast - he gave up his seat for a veteran http://bbc.in/1isrc8t
Old 09-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Videos:
Prince Harry celebrates his 31st birthday today and spent time at Goodwood for the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. .

Home - ITNSource News

Prince Harry was in Goodwood today for the 75th Anniversary of Battle of Britain. He looked around the spitfires ahead of a planned flypast later to commemorate the anniversary of the aerial struggle-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-15-2015, 11:39 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Oh if only I was 30 years younger, single and in Harry's path to be notice. He is one very good looking guy and that beard looks so good on him! I would imagine that many hearts are melting all over the world with these recent pictures of him.

I thought it so sweet and respectful that Harry would give up his seat in a Spitfire so that a real wartime hero that actually flew in the Battle of Britain got the honors of leading the fly past at the young age of 95.

We're going to see a lot of good coming from the life and adventures of Prince Henry of Wales and that is surely something to look forward to.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 09-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Serene Highness

Gorgeous, gorgeous Harry! May he NEVER shave off that beard. And he is looking more and more like the DOE as times goes by.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:46 PM
Gentry

Happy birthday, my handsome Prince !! The more time passes, but gorgeous you become...

With that beard then, you're more wonderful yet !! Want to kill me?? hahaha

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you very much ♥♥♥♥
Old 09-15-2015, 01:01 PM
Royal Highness

He's looking very handsome on his birthday. A beard has always suited him.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry's beard is getting more press mentions than the purpose of his visit. It's like Kate's hair 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Such a nice event honoring the past. Great that he gave up his seat, Im sure he will have other opportunities to fly.

and yes, the beard is a win
Old 09-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 46m46 minutes ago
Watch @channel4 at 8pm to see Prince Harry talk with @radioleary about @endeavourfund and #BattleofBritain flypast

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Such a nice event honoring the past. Great that he gave up his seat, Im sure he will have other opportunities to fly.

and yes, the beard is a win
Totally agrreed! The thing is... that Harry seems to brighten up the people he meets hand any set he visits! That must mean something! I think he has "it"...
Old 09-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I agree. Bearded or not, Harry has been gifted with a very large sprinkling of charisma!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:15 PM
Courtier

Hate, hate, hate the beard.

Tags
current events, harry, prince harry