Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me he would be eternally beard, he is so gorgeous, sexy, hot, manly ... wow
And the comments I read on the internet, social networks, forums, And so on, most women approved

Let's stay on topic.

Video:
Prince Harry has presented school medals to pupils at the Duke of York’s Royal Military School in Dover today, during a ceremonial parade in Kent. After the event, the 31 year old royal – who was sporting a new beard – was given a tour of the school, and met pupils and staff during an informal reception-

Home - ITNSource News

It must have been a welcome surprise to the pupils that Harry made the unexpected visit. He looks great, always love him in uniform.

Oh that poor man in the DM video! That must have hurt.

Kids looked excited to see their special guest in uniform today.

No mention in the article of the Duke of York at The Duke of York's Royal Military School but it is the DM....:whistling:

Was Harry filling in for Andrew?
Was Andrew there? Did Harry crash an Andrew event?

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention in the article of the Duke of York at The Duke of York's Royal Military School but it is the DM....:whistling:

Was Harry filling in for Andrew?
Was Andrew there? Did Harry crash an Andrew event?

The Duke of York's Royal Military School was named as such in 1892 after the then Duke of York Prince George... Who would become King George V. The current president Is The Duke of Kent. From what I can gather Andrew has no affiliation with this school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh why, oh why does he have that slight hunch? Someone slap him on his back and make him stand and walk straight!! And that beard is drawing attention to his thinning hair in the back!

Otherwise, one is pleased with his figure in uniform.:blush:

I think the hunch might be a physical thing. You can notice it when he is riding in the carriage during Trooping the Colour. It almost looks like he is leaning forward.

You know who was hott with a beard, Prince Frederik.
Prince William wasn't sporting it well, Harry looks decent with his. The hair on his face is usually hard for me to see. His eye brows are almost invisible. With that being said he can't compare to David Beckham, David does everything sexier...except speak.

Last edited:
For me Harry is much sexier than David Beckham. Harry has a natural sensuality, not forced.

I'm with you cat....Beckham is too pretty. I like guys to be more rugged looking though...Sean Connery, Liam Neeson, Gerard Butler etc.

LaRae

David Beckham doesn't force any of his attractiveness, even when he's sitting on a chair with his daughter on his knee he still has "it". Ugh goodness that man has my heart.
Harry is good looking but Ithis article just reinforces my theory that he and his brother especially were regarded as being better looming than they really are because their first name is Prince. Even amongst royals there are men who look better with beards.

Last edited:
You know who was hott with a beard, Prince Frederik.
Prince William wasn't sporting it well, Harry looks decent with his. The hair on his face is usually hard for me to see. His eye brows are almost invisible. With that being said he can't compare to David Beckham, David does everything sexier...except speak.

I actually think William looks better with a beard than Harry does. The beard breaks up the expanse of William's broad lower face and takes attention away from his Bucky Beaver teeth. I think Harry's beard looks too scrappy and unruly, much like his hair. In my opinion Harry's best feature is his infectious smile. His engaging personality comes through when he smiles and it trumps everything else.

But for pure physical attractiveness, I agree that David Beckham is ahead in the sexiness stakes (except when speaking :lol:).

Though of the top 10, I would probably put Jamie Dornan towards the top and certainly above Prince Harry. Dornan's bewhiskered Sheriff Graham was extremely droolworthy, and his Paul Spector is sexy in a way no serial killer should be.

David Beckham doesn't force any of his attractiveness, even when he's sitting on a chair with his daughter on his knee he still has "it". Ugh goodness that man has my heart.
Harry is good looking but this article just reinforces my theory that he and his brother especially were regarded as being better looming than they really are because their first name is Prince. Even amongst royals there are men who look better with beards.

Agree, especially with the bolded part. Of the Royals, Haakon of Norway springs to mind. Even Prince Michael of Kent.

Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015

Eugenie had surgery to fix her scoliosis and talks openly about it as has Bea with her dyslexia so now Harry supposedly has both but never talks about either one? That doesn't seem like typical Royal behavior where they become advocates for causes they are very familiar with such as Camilla with osteoporosis, Bea with dyslexia, etc.

Harry is across from Kate and Camilla maybe he leans to hear and talk with them over the bands, hoofs and general back noise of trooping. If he had a serious back issue, he probably would have not passed the physicals to join the army.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

'll never noticed anything like that Harry, for me he is always handsome and perfect. If he had back trouble, he would not practice sports.

'll never noticed anything like that Harry, for me he is always handsome and perfect. If he had back trouble, he would not practice sports.

or have been able to be in the Apache program. Back trouble would have significantly hampered his military and flight training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom