Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
Prince Harry has been to meet young people who are part of the Community Fire Cadets, while on a visit to Salford Fire Station. .

Home - ITNSource News

Harry has such a big heart. He's wonderful at engagements like this.

Video:
Prince Harry surprised his former colleague Ben McBean today, after he completed a 30-mile run through the streets of London to raise money for the Royal British Legion. The former Royal Marine, who served alongside the young prince in Afghanistan before losing an arm and leg in an IED explosion in 2008, said His Royal Highness congratulated him on his achievement before telling him to make sure he had a beer to celebrate-

Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Prince Harry surprised his former colleague Ben McBean today, after he completed a 30-mile run through the streets of London to raise money for the Royal British Legion. The former Royal Marine, who served alongside the young prince in Afghanistan before losing an arm and leg in an IED explosion in 2008, said His Royal Highness congratulated him on his achievement before telling him to make sure he had a beer to celebrate-

Home - ITNSource News

This is yet another example of Harry giving 120% of himself. It definitely serves to show that with Harry, when he supports something or someone, he is not just giving lip service and posing for a photo op because he has to.

Harry is the genuine article all the way in my book.

That is typical of lovely Harry, who is always ready to help and encourage vets and wounded servicemen and women. Well done Private McBean, and Harry!

Video:

Home - ITNSource News

pics
http://33.media.tumblr.com/f391f0cacd0feda16d45bc3eb9f14a98/tumblr_ne6flk0Kub1s8h76bo1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/6ba45e58443089bf1d46a91b9412644e/tumblr_ne6flk0Kub1s8h76bo3_1280.jpg

today
Prince Harry attends the service of remembrance and re-dedication for members of the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/29/1414598867250_wps_61_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014...ge_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014...ge_galleryImage_29_10_2014_Service_of_Rem.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Harry represented his father, the Prince of Wales, at the service of remembrance and re-dedication for members of the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London today, October 29, 2014.

** gettyimages gallery **

Said it before, don't mind repeating it: Harry is a natural when it comes to dealing with people on eye-level.
He's a great asset to the BRF.

Said it before, don't mind repeating it: Harry is a natural when it comes to dealing with people on eye-level.
He's a great asset to the BRF.

Yes. Very hard working!

I love the way he shakes hands, make him king now :rolleyes:
JoEZiGjS0OICAxeLBCgYQkrIgM3FRBTJgvTxrJIPTGCS2BmdoQOLOFiyQ3OnBAqXNjVIgdLijEEWJgAqApGOa4GqMogRoVAwes0aMpQyQrDnoMWCgQD4pbhezIUgKqlqqFuTj98QIAAIxYggozQnRClxRKWGYEmEyq0+QAXfZoqAEhS6ASTRpcMYSATItDGyYl6pDDkig4BlpZKENRgCMAuPzY0MXnVIRBpehcEnEBkwdPi6gMrMLjzpIfPhIA+fBKzhC6AmEZYVKkz9yFAQEAOw==

Video:
The Poppy Bus has kicked off its whistle-stop tour of London today with a visit to Buckingham Palace this morning. Supporters of the Royal British Legion – including former ‘EastEnders’ actresses Barbara Windsor and Lacey Turner – were waved off by Prince Harry, as they continue to promote London’s Poppy Day appeal ahead of Remembrance Sunday and this year's Armistice Day commemorations-

Home - ITNSource News

Yes, Harry and Joss have a certain warmth between them. Maybe not friendship exactly but a lot of common interests/passions. I always think she looks like a hybrid of the Bush twins, Barbara and Jenna.

For some reason, I really like seeing Harry and Joss together.

She's a performer. She knows how to 'sell' to the camera/audience. :flowers: Makes a big difference. Anyone who has that skill-set going into royalty would have a massive advantage.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 11m 11 minutes ago
Prince Harry will visit the Field of Remembrance on Thursday at Westminster Abbey. He'll lay a cross & observe a 2-minute silence.

The article assumes Britain will send Apaches, far from certain. The artilce states there is a shortage of pilots, Harry isn't a pilot, he is a gunner.

There is no way Harry is returning to the middle east in a combat role. I'll bet money. You read it here first

The article assumes Britain will send Apaches, far from certain. The artilce states there is a shortage of pilots, Harry isn't a pilot, he is a gunner.

There is no way Harry is returning to the middle east in a combat role. I'll bet money. You read it here first

Harry is a pilot. He received his wings (or however you call it) in 2011. If it's needed they could send him and I bet he would go.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

^^^ There is a difference.

The Apache cockpit is divided into two sections, one directly behind the other. The pilot sits in the rear section, and the co-pilot/gunner sits in the front section. As you might expect, the pilot manoeuvres the helicopter and the gunner aims and fires the weapons.

Harry doesn't fly an Apache

^^^ There is a difference.

The Apache cockpit is divided into two sections, one directly behind the other. The pilot sits in the rear section, and the co-pilot/gunner sits in the front section. As you might expect, the pilot manoeuvres the helicopter and the gunner aims and fires the weapons.

Harry doesn't fly an Apache

He sure does. He's qualified as an Apache Aircraft Commander. I vaguely remember him going to Arizona I think it was for specialized training. I also think that if he is needed to fly, I would bet my last piece of garlic bread that he's first in line to want to go.

http://www.eonline.com/news/436697/prince-harry-earns-new-title-of-apache-aircraft-commander

Last edited:
A co pilot gunner does not fly an Apache. He is in charge of navigation and weapons systems

Harry did get promoted.

Importantly, he would have to be re-seconded to the Army Air Corp

Re shortage of pilots,this was reported in the uk months ago, so it isnt that thisreporter has made it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom