Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Harry has potential. I think he is trying to find his niche and in the process of doing that he is getting around and doing a lot of good things. I think his heart is in the right place and, as he has demonstrated in his career, he has the ability to persevere to achieve something he wants. If he applies that dedication towards good causes and worthwhile projects in the way he father has, he will become a person of substance. I won't criticise a person for choosing to only support causes about which he or she is passionate rather than those about which they do not care so much. There are enough worthy causes out there to suit everyone's interests.

I think Harry has potential. I think he is trying to find his niche and in the process of doing that he is getting around and doing a lot of good things. I think his heart is in the right place and, as he has demonstrated in his career, he has the ability to persevere to achieve something he wants. If he applies that dedication towards good causes and worthwhile projects in the way he father has, he will become a person of substance. I won't criticise a person for choosing to only support causes about which he or she is passionate rather than those about which they do not care so much. There are enough worthy causes out there to suit everyone's interests.

I agree but think marrying the 'wrong' girl or behaving like an utter fool will undermine anything worthy he is doing or will be doing in the future.

Prince Harry Current Events 24: April 2013 to

I don't understand how Harry cant go to a boxing match but William can go to the same place for the FA cup final and the England match

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 33m
Tomorrow (Thurs): Prince Harry will be at the #SuffolkShow in Ipswich. He'll visit the Farm Discovery Zone, meet farmers & watch a parade

Of course we all know that while on duty, he is addressed as "sir" because of his rank as an officer and not because of his royal status right? :D

Well, how else would you address a gentleman, no matter officer or not?!:ermm:

Of course we all know that while on duty, he is addressed as "sir" because of his rank as an officer and not because of his royal status right? :D

Right. Senior officer will call him Capt or Wales; junior officers will call him Sir; and Staff/Colour Sargeants/RSM will call him Mr Wales.

Last edited:
He's famous for his love of sport, if not his sporting prowess, but Prince Harry wasn't taking any prisoners when he joined a group of Suffolk school children for a game of football.
Grinning from between the goal posts, the prince took his goal-keeping duties seriously, ensuring that not one of the children lined up against him managed to score their penalty.
Despite his antics, nothing could dampen the children's enthusiasm, with his pint-sized opponents describing the royal visitor as a 'funny' chap who 'kept making lots of jokes'.

Prince Harry takes part in a penalty shoot out with children in Suffolk | Mail Online

:previous: Looks like Harry had a very fun day out with the kids.

I see his shirt flying in the air out in the windy field, he should have made sure he tucked his shirt in so he wouldn't flash the world with his stomach and backside. Palace officials should have corrected this incident before he took to the field ;)

Last edited:
Lol. I also spy his underwear. :p

Looks like it was a fun event.

I am simply OUTRAGED by the impropriety of a Prince of the Realm wantonly displaying his underwear and [worse] his belly button on an offical engagement !!!

I fully expect this forum will be deluged by other upset posters,who will i'm sure dispute [as i do] his suitability in the role of representing his grandmother at official events...

Last edited:

That's our Harry! :clap:

This wasn't anything like a photo-op but was actually Harry giving 150% to the day he was involved in. Although I do think it was overstated in the article of how not one goal was scored against him, I do think that, along with the children, he took it seriously and did the job a goalie was supposed to do. As this was a coaching session, letting them slip by him wouldn't exactly send the message the coaches most likely were trying to impart and also, the children would know they were being put on. Children are astute in this respect.

In the first photo where the caption is "To me, To me", I got the very distinct feeling that I was looking at Harry's father. Both father and son were involved in this event I think as it was sponsored by the Prince's Trust Team Programme.

Very heartwarming!

Video:
Prince Harry has been to Inspire Suffolk where he helped coach young people in rugby and football. He then went on to the Suffolk Show and met with young farmers from the area-
Home - ITNSource News

Harry is definitely an asset to The Firm. I loved his stance at the Show. Straight in the eye for the adults but down to eye level with the kids calves and sheep. I guess when he talked to them about their "pets" he came across as credible because he looked so closely at them. Same with the healthy pizza's, down on their level. Utterly engaging.

As for his performance on the sports field, he was wonderfully encouraging to the youngsters and made the whole thing a fun event. He is a total natural with kids. Just love his red sneakers.

It is interesting to note that Harry seems equally at ease in uniform On Parade, in tails at a Garden Party, in a suit discussing livestock with farmers, admiring youngsters "pets" and wearing trackpants and red sneakers playing football with really small children.

Yeah, he should definitely quit wearing boxer shorts and try out a low thong! And clearly he does not wax, shocking!!!

I am right in remembering Harry has his coaching certification in Rugby at the least and Soccer/Football too at the most? I know he's certified in one of them and I have great respect for him doing that. This way, when he's at an event like this, Harry is able to do far more than say...His Uncle Andrew can or is allowed to do according to the Rules of the respective sports organization. It also proves Harry truly means to be more than a mere figurehead when it comes to being a Patron of a Sports Organization.

I can not wait for his Games for Wounded Vets/Warriors he's planning for the Fall. (I know what they're called, but don't want to dishonour them by butchering the spelling of them). They're really going to be something special I think and a real feather in Harry's cap too.

I didn't really get a chance to post during his visit to Estonia and Italy, but didn't Harry do well? I think my late Uncle and late Cousin would have so proud to have Harry be the Senior Royal taking part in the 70th Anniversary Commemorations in Italy. He really did well IMO.

:previous: Looks like Harry had a very fun day out with the kids.

I see his shirt flying in the air out in the windy field, he should have made sure he tucked his shirt in so he wouldn't flash the world with his stomach and backside. Palace officials should have corrected this incident before he took to the field ;)

Oh dear me, he showed his belly and backside, what type of underwear is he wearing ,if any...........he needs a dresser and weights in his shirts and he needs to be embarrassed forever and raked though the coals for being disrespectful to the queen....................LOLOLOLOLOLO:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Get it, Dman, now if he was a woman all he;; would break lose for sure!

Yeah, he should definitely quit wearing boxer shorts and try out a low thong! And clearly he does not wax, shocking!!!

You obviously have access to more photographs than I have seen. I have not seen evidence he doesn't wax. Oh, unless you are talking about photos from Vegas.

Oh dear me, he showed his belly and backside, what type of underwear is he wearing ,if any...........he needs a dresser and weights in his shirts and he needs to be embarrassed forever and raked though the coals for being disrespectful to the queen....................LOLOLOLOLOLO:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Get it, Dman, now if he was a woman all he;; would break lose for sure!

I have a feeling that if Harry had a history of dressing in a way that allowed his bare buttocks to be displayed at public events at which he was representing the Queen, it would be the subject of comment.

It was great to have Harry here for the Suffolk Show yesterday, there was definitely a buzz around the place even if I wasn't able to attend due to work commitments.

As he said in his speech he was here for a good while when he was stationed at RAF Wattisham and although you did hear people say he was around the pubs and restaurants in the villages he was stationed near he was always left alone. Great to hear he has good memories of his time in our beautiful little county and hopefully he will be back to visit again. :)

I have a feeling that if Harry had a history of dressing in a way that allowed his bare buttocks to be displayed at public events at which he was representing the Queen, it would be the subject of comment.

It certainly would.

As I recall, Harry's trip to Vegas engendered a great deal of commentary on subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom