The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2014, 12:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
Oh dear me, he showed his belly and backside, what type of underwear is he wearing ,if any...........he needs a dresser and weights in his shirts and he needs to be embarrassed forever and raked though the coals for being disrespectful to the queen....................LOLOLOLOLOLO

Get it, Dman, now if he was a woman all he;; would break lose for sure!
I have a feeling that if Harry had a history of dressing in a way that allowed his bare buttocks to be displayed at public events at which he was representing the Queen, it would be the subject of comment.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:24 AM
Commoner

It was great to have Harry here for the Suffolk Show yesterday, there was definitely a buzz around the place even if I wasn't able to attend due to work commitments.

As he said in his speech he was here for a good while when he was stationed at RAF Wattisham and although you did hear people say he was around the pubs and restaurants in the villages he was stationed near he was always left alone. Great to hear he has good memories of his time in our beautiful little county and hopefully he will be back to visit again.

Old 05-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I have a feeling that if Harry had a history of dressing in a way that allowed his bare buttocks to be displayed at public events at which he was representing the Queen, it would be the subject of comment.
It certainly would.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
As I recall, Harry's trip to Vegas engendered a great deal of commentary on subject.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
I was just joking about Harry showing off his stomach and backside on the windy field. He's done it many times before though

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 20s
Prince Harry is to watch Engalnd's World Cup game against Costa Rica and Brazil v Cameroon during a tour of Brazil and Chile.

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 1m
#PrinceHarry to visit Brazil & Chile. He will arrive in Brazil on 23rd June before travelling to Chile on 26th June. What's on on Brazil?

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 39s
#PrinceHarry is going to #Brazil to cement relations between 2 countries for FCO. He will also see Brazil v Cameroon #WorldCup

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I was just joking about Harry showing off his stomach and backside on the windy field. He's done it many times before though
I didn't think there was anything wrong with those photos of him, nor did I think there was anything wrong with the photos we've seen of Kate playing some sport or other where her midriff was exposed, either.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 3h
Prince Harry will attend the 50th Anniversary Premiere Screening of Zulu at the Odeon, Leicester Square, on June 10.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 2h
That film screening Harry's attending will benefit 3 charities: Sentebale, Walking With The Wounded and The David Rattray Memorial Trust.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Majesty

Martin @WindsorEditor · 3h
King for the day: Prince Harry will be the ONLY Counsellor of State and most senior royal in the country tomorrow. Uh oh.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

This Mirror article has an interview with a young man who met Harry during a recent visit to the Russell Youth Club. It's quite detailed: Guests at Buckingham Palace garden party BANNED from wishing Prince Philip a 'happy birthday' - Mirror Online
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 06-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Wow...Sounds like Harry had a ball w/those kids. Thanks for the link to the article!!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Wow...Sounds like Harry had a ball w/those kids. Thanks for the link to the article!!
An article like this makes me remember that there's a lot that Wills, Kate and Harry do that we just don't know about and doesn't get press attention.

Harry is such a natural with kids. He has the uncanny ability to be one with them and not one looking down at them as adults sometimes do. Its all part and parcel of his charisma I think.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Courtier

If anything it proves the opposite I think. Somebody will always leak their presence to the media...and even use their mobile for pictures!

The guy can't even drive by...
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/R...ail/story.html
Old 06-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Heir Apparent

A nice gallery from Royalista of Harry doing what he does best, charming crowds and goats alike: Prince Harry tightly embraced by fan | Royalista

Nice touch with the reenactors in period uniforms. Imagine, they actually wore those uniforms in Zululand. Not the most practical uniforms in Africa! Hence why the British army among the very first switched to the much more practical khaki. (The sergeant is not a reenactor though).
I understand the movie Zulu is a most in UK around Christmas time? It ain't bad either.

(I recommend you read the eyewitness account from Rorke's Drift, it's way more suspence than any thriller!)
Old 06-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Royal Highness

There is a thread on Harry's trip to Brazil and Chile
Prince Harry official visit to Brazil and Chile (June 23-29, 2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@RoyalCentral: William and Kate are in the royal box at the Wimbledon mens final today. Also, Prince Harry is a guest at Silverstone for the grand prix.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

If you are a motor head - these will make you smile:

With Mark Stewart and David Brabham: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/451...8mbo26iA%3d%3d

With Sir Jackie Stewart: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/451...g8w5Pqog%3d%3d
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 07-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry Pictures - F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain - Zimbio
Old 07-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Majesty

Harry at 30, a Prince more at ease:
As he reaches a landmark birthday, he has matured - but faces dilemmas over his future, writes Gordon Rayner-
Harry at 30, a Prince more at ease - Telegraph

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-13-2014, 12:37 AM
Courtier

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

A night on the piste? Harry's planning a 'St Moritz-themed' party for his 30th complete with white leather sofas, drapes and ski decor | Mail Online