The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Aristocracy

Harry is going to Italy and Estonia in May. Italy for the 70th anniversary of The Battle for Montecassino, and Estonia as a "thank you" for their support of Uk troops in Afghanistan. In June he is going to Brazil and Chile. This is expected to coincide with the World Cup. all visits are at the request of the Foreign Office. The trip to Brazil is to build on his successful trip there in 2012.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has been given a tour around the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this morning. The park, which has been closed for 18 months for redevelopment, will officially be opened on Saturday as an area for local residents to enjoy. Accompanied by Boris Johnson, the London Mayor, Harry met people involved in the transformation, as well local school children who demonstrated how to use the new riverside play area - insisting that the Prince took part-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Royal Highness

Harry is a joy with kids.
this picture is great
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...11_964x647.jpg
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalDaisy View Post
Harry is going to Italy and Estonia in May. Italy for the 70th anniversary of The Battle for Montecassino, and Estonia as a "thank you" for their support of Uk troops in Afghanistan. In June he is going to Brazil and Chile. This is expected to coincide with the World Cup. all visits are at the request of the Foreign Office. The trip to Brazil is to build on his successful trip there in 2012.
thank you.
Busy time for Harry over the year
Old 04-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Courtier

Obviously Harry felt a little bit annoyed by the noise the kids were making (understandably, I think...) ;-D
Old 04-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
this picture is great
All he needed was to get on the swing. He's a kid at heart, and that makes him very relatable for children. One day, he'll be a great father. His kids will never know boredom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
Obviously Harry felt a little bit annoyed by the noise the kids were making (understandably, I think...) ;-D
I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
All he needed was to get on the swing. He's a kid at heart, and that makes him very relatable for children. One day, he'll be a great father. His kids will never know boredom.

I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children .
In the clip I saw on the news, Harry was on the swing w/the kids and having a ball. Had to laugh at the female desk anchor's reaction though.

Quote:
What a shame they weren't able to find someone who could have fun w/those kids...
All said w/a huge grin on her face BTW.

What a great couple of days for us British Royalty fans. Almost feels like a warm up to lead into the Cambridge's trip Down Under. :)
Old 04-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Tom and Lorenzo take notice...

Prince Harry Opens the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London | Tom & Lorenzo Fabulous & Opinionated

(I think they're Harry fans)
Old 04-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Courtier

I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children .[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn´t. But he clearly made "ssshhhh!", shook his head and said something about "loud" (didn´t get the whole sentence); just take another look at the clip. It´s the part he swings the kids.
I believe he´ll be a father to have lots of fun with, too. But I also think he could be strict if necessary!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Aristocracy

I'm amazed that the health and safety fun-killers were not all over that park given that there were so many kids having a good time. Surely that's not allowed these days.

I have to say, I'd fancy spending a morning hanging out with Harry and Boris (the Mayor of London). Those two must be a riot together.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Courtier

[QUOTE=PetticoatLane;1654080]I'm amazed that the health and safety fun-killers were not all over that park given that there were so many kids having a good time. Surely that's not allowed these days.

Well, if this was not allowed anymore, you cannot open a park like this at all.
But I guess there´ll be some complaining that the Prince and Johnson also didn´t wear helmets when driving in that kettcar....
Old 04-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is that a giraffe tie?
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 04-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
this picture is great
Love it!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Prince Harry to visit Estonia, Italy, Chile and Brazil
Prince Harry to visit Estonia, Italy, Brazil and Chile in 2014 - hellomagazine.com
Old 04-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

I've seen some speculation in the press that the British Army are struggling to find enough Apache pilots for Afghanistan. This is likely to be the last of the Army's full deployments as they prepare to pull out. There were suggestions in the papers that Harry may well be called up to do another stint, which I'm sure he would do is asked. Might put a dent in his plans if it happens.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Somehow I don't think he'd mind a last Hurrah! His name is Henry after all!
Old 04-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Courtier

All I want to know is if he is going to the States for his friend Percy's wedding AND is Chelsy going too??
Old 04-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Royal Highness

Harry attended today the start of the Invictus Games selection process

Prince Harry Pictures - Start Of Invictus Games Selection Process - Zimbio
Old 04-29-2014, 12:41 PM
Courtier

Harry looks very Earl Spencer-ish in some of these photos.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has attended the selection process to be part of the British Armed Forces team at the Invictus Games. The event will be hosted in London, where over 300 wounded and sick service personnel will take part-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou