Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
Prince Harry has met members of the Row2Recovery crew in Oxfordshire today, during a visit to the River and Rowing Museum in Henley-on-Thames. The team, made up of wounded ex-servicemen, successfully rowed across the Atlantic in 2013, to raise funds for the armed forces charity 'Help for Heroes' - which is supported by the Prince's Endeavour Foundation Fund-
Home - ITNSource News

Pictures:
Prince Harry Meets Row2Recovery Team in Henley

Prince Harry Meets Row2Recovery Team in Henley - Pictures - Zimbio

:previous:Its great that Harry has taken as one of his "missions" or area of focus, the injured soldiers :flowers:

:previous:Its great that Harry has taken as one of his "missions" or area of focus, the injured soldiers :flowers:

I agree with you. He not only focuses on causes for injured soldiers, he actually gets very much involved hands on. I love following Harry and his adventures with Walking with the Wounded. I think it is solely because of programs like this and others and the paralympic games, that the mindset of humanity today is really starting to realize that not being "perfect" is OK and that no matter what life throws at you, there is no such words as "I CAN'T".

Gives me the warm fuzzies. :D

I'm not sure if this counts as a current event, but here goes:

He has spent the past year flying high in a helicopter but now he has taken on a desk job in London Prince Harry has swapped the skies for speed and taken delivery of a flashy new 174mph Audi.
Although his new toy - worth at least £59,530 - sets him apart from many other young men in Britain, the Prince then came back to down to earth by driving the gunmetal grey Audi 5S5 to an evening kick-about with a few close friends.
Last night Harry was seen playing football at a pitch in Battersea Park in the London Borough of Wandsworth on the south bank of the River Thames opposite Chelsea.

Prince Harry takes delivery of 174mph Audi 5S5 | Mail Online

Harry is going to Italy and Estonia in May. Italy for the 70th anniversary of The Battle for Montecassino, and Estonia as a "thank you" for their support of Uk troops in Afghanistan. In June he is going to Brazil and Chile. This is expected to coincide with the World Cup. all visits are at the request of the Foreign Office. The trip to Brazil is to build on his successful trip there in 2012.

Video:
Prince Harry has been given a tour around the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this morning. The park, which has been closed for 18 months for redevelopment, will officially be opened on Saturday as an area for local residents to enjoy. Accompanied by Boris Johnson, the London Mayor, Harry met people involved in the transformation, as well local school children who demonstrated how to use the new riverside play area - insisting that the Prince took part-
Home - ITNSource News

Harry is going to Italy and Estonia in May. Italy for the 70th anniversary of The Battle for Montecassino, and Estonia as a "thank you" for their support of Uk troops in Afghanistan. In June he is going to Brazil and Chile. This is expected to coincide with the World Cup. all visits are at the request of the Foreign Office. The trip to Brazil is to build on his successful trip there in 2012.

thank you. :flowers:
Busy time for Harry over the year

Obviously Harry felt a little bit annoyed by the noise the kids were making (understandably, I think...) ;-D

All he needed was to get on the swing. He's a kid at heart, and that makes him very relatable for children. One day, he'll be a great father. His kids will never know boredom.

Obviously Harry felt a little bit annoyed by the noise the kids were making (understandably, I think...) ;-D

I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children :D.

All he needed was to get on the swing. He's a kid at heart, and that makes him very relatable for children. One day, he'll be a great father. His kids will never know boredom.

I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children :D.

In the clip I saw on the news, Harry was on the swing w/the kids and having a ball. Had to laugh at the female desk anchor's reaction though.

What a shame they weren't able to find someone who could have fun w/those kids...

All said w/a huge grin on her face BTW. :D

What a great couple of days for us British Royalty fans. Almost feels like a warm up to lead into the Cambridge's trip Down Under. :)

I think he was trying to give the kids adequate room to swing (and give himself adequate room to push the said swing). He doesn't strike me as someone who would be bothered by a bunch of energetic children :D.[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn´t. But he clearly made "ssshhhh!", shook his head and said something about "loud" (didn´t get the whole sentence); just take another look at the clip. It´s the part he swings the kids.
I believe he´ll be a father to have lots of fun with, too. But I also think he could be strict if necessary!

Last edited:
I'm amazed that the health and safety fun-killers were not all over that park given that there were so many kids having a good time. Surely that's not allowed these days. :rolleyes:

I have to say, I'd fancy spending a morning hanging out with Harry and Boris (the Mayor of London). Those two must be a riot together.

I'm amazed that the health and safety fun-killers were not all over that park given that there were so many kids having a good time. Surely that's not allowed these days. :rolleyes:

Well, if this was not allowed anymore, you cannot open a park like this at all.
But I guess there´ll be some complaining that the Prince and Johnson also didn´t wear helmets when driving in that kettcar....:bang:

I've seen some speculation in the press that the British Army are struggling to find enough Apache pilots for Afghanistan. This is likely to be the last of the Army's full deployments as they prepare to pull out. There were suggestions in the papers that Harry may well be called up to do another stint, which I'm sure he would do is asked. Might put a dent in his plans if it happens.

:previous: Somehow I don't think he'd mind a last Hurrah! His name is Henry after all!

All I want to know is if he is going to the States for his friend Percy's wedding AND is Chelsy going too?? :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom