Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once Harry settles down with someone else (and gets married) the pressure on Chelsy will fade and she'll disappear into our collective memory (which seems to be what she wants).

Ha! We just said the same thing! Lol

Does Harry have anymore upcoming engagements? I know he was supposed to report to Suffolk today, right?

Does Harry have anymore upcoming engagements? I know he was supposed to report to Suffolk today, right?

No engagements yet. I imagine he'll be Army working for a while.

Last edited:
:previous: sorry, being picky but its Army Air Corp

As pertains to Prince Harry, Jamaica is only the tip of the iceberg, forming a Republic is a step into the past failures; British Columbia is doing both [past Traditional and Future Co-operatives;] maybe the Empire would stay together if they concentrated on peace and compassion rather than war. A Life-Flight Pilot is better for society than an attack aircraft. The people here wish that Harry could visit BC while it is still British [Canadian], but alas, that may not be possible.

As pertains to Prince Harry, Jamaica is only the tip of the iceberg, forming a Republic is a step into the past failures; British Columbia is doing both [past Traditional and Future Co-operatives;] maybe the Empire would stay together if they concentrated on peace and compassion rather than war. A Life-Flight Pilot is better for society than an attack aircraft. The people here wish that Harry could visit BC while it is still British [Canadian], but alas, that may not be possible.

??????????

Why would it not be possible for Harry to visit BC while it is still British [Canadian]?

PrinceHarryPics ‏@PrinceHarryPics
Several tweets reporting Prince Harry was out earlier at the Brown Cow pub in Fulham. Cressida was not with him.

:previous: Ah! The Playboy Prince is out and about. :D

Weird question but why is he called the Playboy Prince? Did he do Playboy? Lol joking. But seriously why????

Weird question but why is he called the Playboy Prince? Did he do Playboy? Lol joking. But seriously why????

Playboy just means someone who "pursues a life of pleasure without responsibility or attachments."

I think the media enjoy Harry's relationships. They didn't get a playboy out of William because he found what he loved and like in college. Harry's relationships is entertaining for the media.

I just wish him luck.

I am disappointed that royal patronage was requested by our armed forces. We have so many heroes hereabouts that would have represented us more appropriately. Harry is English not Australian. I hope the invitation was for him to represent his country, not ours.:bang:

I am disappointed that royal patronage was requested by our armed forces. We have so many heroes hereabouts that would have represented us more appropriately. Harry is English not Australian. I hope the invitation was for him to represent his country, not ours.:bang:

Like it or not, the Royal Family maintains a relationship with Australia and it would be perfectly appropriate for Prince Harry to take on a military patronage there if asked and it if can be arranged.

I think it's a celebration to honor the Australian Navy and they wanted to ask for a royal to be there to make it even more special. I don't think it was a snub to any heroes just a celebration of the heroes and their service. He's not representing your country, but honoring it.

If he is able to go:)

Last edited:
Like it or not, the Royal Family maintains a relationship with Australia and it would be perfectly appropriate for Prince Harry to take on a military patronage there if asked and it if can be arranged.

I disagree. I find it a conflict of interest. He is English and serves the English (as he should). We are Australian and have had many of our loved ones die at the hands of the English (hence why we allied with the US after WW2), members of my family included. I believe it is no longer appropriate for the RF to represent us, they are entirely disconnected from our day to day life, struggles and successes. No doubt the reason why our Governor General has to be Australian.

I have no problem in them having a "relationship" with us, so long as they are not pretending to represent us. They do not. We watched as they actively and enthusiastically supported the English against the Australians at the olympics. Not a problem, just don't ever expect me to believe these people have our interest at heart. They don't.

I think it's a celebration to honor the Australian Navy and they wanted to ask for a royal to be there to make it even more special. I don't think it was a snub to any heroes just a celebration of the heroes and their service. He's not representing your country, but honoring it.

If he is able to go:)

Thank you Anna, that sounds more appealing to me...:flowers:

I, too, am disappointed about this. I suppose that as long as it is the "Royal" Australian Navy, this sort of thing is going to happen. Cheeses me off though.

ETA Maybe it's because it's Harry though. If it were Charles I'd probably feel delighted.

I, too, am disappointed about this. I suppose that as long as it is the "Royal" Australian Navy, this sort of thing is going to happen. Cheeses me off though.

ETA Maybe it's because it's Harry though. If it were Charles I'd probably feel delighted.

Again that's not what's happening as I stated above. Honoring the navy nothing more. Celebrating the navy nothing more.

It's being comfirmed that this story about Harry going to Australia for the fleet review isn't true. He was never going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom