Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where this fits but
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer

Harry will visit Belize, the Bahamas and Jamaica on behalf of The Queen as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations from March 2 to 8.

Prince Harry will visit Brazil in support of the UK government and his charities from March 9 to 1, St James's Palace said.

Prince Harry will visit Brazil in support of the UK government and his charities from March 9 to 11, St James's Palace said.

Harry will visit Rio de Janeiro and the State of Sao Paolo, the palace says.

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer

Harry will be in Belize (including Belize and Cayo Districts) March 2 and 3; Bahamas (New Providence Island) March 3-5.

There is no way that the MOD is going to allow Harry to fly a very, very expensive Apache unless he is an exceptional pilot...which he must be. I would also think that to fly one of those things with all those controls in front of you, you have to have a few smarts.

:ROFLMAO: I'm not "HarBear", but I can tell you there was an article in the DM about how William and Harry ducked out of a bar to avoid seeing Paris who was stalking them trying to meet one of them.

Miss Hilton apparently did her best to attract a prince, but to no avail.
Prince William chatted with her only briefly before walking away and Harry tried to ignore her sexy dance, according to witnesses - a good thing too, as his girlfriend Chelsy Davy was there.

Read more: Staggering! Wills & Co splash the cash and party till the early hours with Paris Hilton | Mail Online

And this one

Paris finally finds her Prince after being snubbed by Wills and Harry... but alas, he's no spring chicken | Mail Online

At last harry will go to represantation of the queen!

Will Harry be able to sneak over to Afghanistan and serve without getting press attention this time?

Will Harry be able to sneak over to Afghanistan and serve without getting press attention this time?

I don't think there will be any "sneaking", if Harry goes on another tour it will be released to the press so nobody can 'blow his cover'. There has been a lot of public talk about Harry going, so it makes sense to release information if he does go over.

I am anxious for Prince Harry to meet Usain Bolt while in Jamaca.

Well, for a night spent partying he doesn't look drunk, he doesn't look tired, he just looks bored!

From reading the article and the captions I got the impression that they were taking as they were entering the club, not leaving.

Harry does look as though drinks heavily though. He is definitely developing the nose of a drinker.

:previous: A "drinker's nose" along with ruddy cheeks is more often the symptoms of Rosacea, a rather unpleasant skin condition. If Harry has that rather than just very fair skin and red cheeks (like his Uncle Charles) it would be very unfortunate for him.

Rosacea - PubMed Health

Last edited:
Prince Charles looks quite red at times. I wouldn't be surprised if he had Rosacea as well. My dad had red nose and cheeks at times, and he was a teetotaler. It was later in life that he was diagnosed with Rosacea. I've noticed that Harry doesn't look nearly so bleary-eyed and almost-falling-down-drunk lately. I think it's possible that he doesn't get quite so "hammered", at least during times when he might be photographed.

:previous: A "drinker's nose" along with ruddy cheeks is more often the symptoms of Rosacea, a rather unpleasant skin condition. If Harry has that rather than just very fair skin and red cheeks (like his Uncle Charles) it would be very unfortunate for him.

Rosacea - PubMed Health

Because technology has been advancing in great strides, I doubt that any other member of the BRF past or present, has ever been as highly trained and qualified as Prince Harry is now. He is very determined and probably much smarter than even he gives himself credit for. I congratulate him and pray that the Lord will always keep him safe.

Last edited:

Prince Harry made a visit to RAF Honington in Honington on February 10, 2012. He met Afghanistan
veterans and was shown new equipment such as sniper rifles, night vision systems and machine guns.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Harry Visits RAF Honington **

** edp24.co.uk: Prince Harry visits RAF Honington **

** bfbs.com: Prince Harry visits RAF Honington **

** telegraph.co.uk: Prince Harry: I have nightmares about forgetting my kit **

I Looooooooove Prince Harry Smile He Look Very Nice :flowers:

Prince Charles looks quite red at times. I wouldn't be surprised if he had Rosacea as well. My dad had red nose and cheeks at times, and he was a teetotaler. It was later in life that he was diagnosed with Rosacea. I've noticed that Harry doesn't look nearly so bleary-eyed and almost-falling-down-drunk lately. I think it's possible that he doesn't get quite so "hammered", at least during times when he might be photographed.

I don't think Charles or Harry have Rosacea. I'm not an expert, but from what I've read about the illness it's not just about red skin. They might get red cheeks and noses because they're quite fair. I'm quite fair as well and if it's cold or temperatures change quickly I get a red nose and red cheeks too (thanks to make-up it's not that visible :D). I don't drink at all and I certainly don't have Rosacea. I think it has to do with blood circulation and it shows more if you have fair skin... I don't even think that Harry was ever that heavy a drinker the press has portrayed him. At least I don't believe Wills or even Kate have drunk less in their lives. JMHO. ;)

Belated congrats to Harry for becoming an Apache helicopter pilot. I hope he'll stay safe. In the new pics he looks as great as ever. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom