The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 03:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post

Also it seems to me as if the initiative in the restaurant came from the lady (by sitting on Harry) and this makes me wonder, if she wanted him to force him to comply. Not sure about the whole thing. Just makes me wonder. At the end of the day I hope that these two people take their time and don't act too quickly.

Best regards ...
(edited for omission)
There are restaurants and restaurants... some more formal, others more casual in club style with chairs more like settees that easily sit two and are made by purpose that way. Don't know that restaurant where they were but "sitting on his lap" could be constructed by the paper.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Majesty

Bonang 'B*' Matheba ‏@Bonang_M
I'll be hosting the Sentebale Gala Dinner in the presence of HRH Prince Harry Of Wales.. Read about it, page 3 of today's Sunday Times.. ❤

:-) RT @tvplus: Prince Harry is heading to SA for his Sentebale charity run. @Bonang_M will be hosting the Sentebale Gala Dinner on 27 Feb

Old 02-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Heir Apparent

There are real negatives coming out in some of the posts, from Harry wanting to pay her back for some perceived slight (by the poster) to Cressida trying to force Harry to comply. What????

They like each other and are having a good time, he is meeting her parents because they will all be at the wedding. It doesn't look like its a formal meeting.

Wht not just enjoy the fact that he's having a good time?

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I'll be hosting the Sentebale Gala Dinner in the presence of HRH Prince Harry Of Wales.. Read about it, page 3 of today's Sunday Times.. ❤

:-) RT @tvplus: Prince Harry is heading to SA for his Sentebale charity run. @Bonang_M will be hosting the Sentebale Gala Dinner on 27 Feb
Is that during his Africa visit next month?
Old 02-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes it is Lumutqueen

Old 02-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Courtier

Just to back up my earlier post:

'The fact Prince Harry put on a public display of affection with Cressida appears to send clear signals that he is ready to show his seriousness about their relationship."

Perhaps the author read my post??

Read more: Chelsy Davy hits the town after ex Prince Harry goes public with new girlfriend Cressida Bonas | Mail Online
Old 02-24-2013, 08:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Just to back up my earlier post:

'The fact Prince Harry put on a public display of affection with Cressida appears to send clear signals that he is ready to show his seriousness about their relationship."

Perhaps the author read my post??

Read more: Chelsy Davy hits the town after ex Prince Harry goes public with new girlfriend Cressida Bonas | Mail Online
I swear the press read people's comments on here! I've read a number of articles (all full of speculation and other made up mess) that say the exact same thing as people on here almost down to the wording or the same wording. Ridiculously. What does hat say about their originality and authenticity. At least do your own research!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#Royal Prince #Harry arrives in Lesotho today at the start of his 3 day mini-tour in support of his #Sentebale charity

#royal The first two days of Prince #Harry's tour will be spent privately (25th/26th) visiting Sentebale projects

#royal the 3rd day (27th) is open to the media. He'll first visit Kananelo Centre of the Deaf working with vulnerable children #sentebale

#royal Prince Harry will then (on 27th) visit Reitumetse Church Project in #Lesotho proving clean water and housing #sentebale

#royal Prince #Harry's final public engagement on 27th will be the #Sentebale gala dinner in #Johannesburg in the evening

There's a thread for the visit here; Prince Harry's visit to Lesotho: 25 - 27 February 2013
Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
There's a thread for the visit here; Prince Harry's visit to Lesotho: 25 - 27 February 2013
Thanks for reminding me, Lumutqueen.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Kate's there as we predicted. Prinz William & Kate (schwanger) sind in Arosa (Schweiz) - Fotos The article says William and Harry are there too, but only pics of Kate so far
So there are reports that Harry is in Switzerland attending a friends wedding with William and Kate. Laura Bechtolsheimer and Mark Tomlinson are the friends names. It is at the Arosa resort in the Swiss mountains.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Aristocracy

Isn't Mark Tomlinson the son of their father's good friend, Patti?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Heir Apparent

no.

Mark Tomlinson is the son of Claire and Simon, who are friends of Charles and who own the Beaufort Polo Club. Mark is a polo friend of William and Harry.

Not to be confused with the Palmer-Tomkinsons, and Patti.

I'm getting a tad confused cos this is being discussed on up to 3 threads!

Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
no.

Mark Tomlinson is the son of Claire and Simon, who are friends of Charles and who own the Beaufort Polo Club. Mark is a polo friend of William and Harry.

Not to be confused with the Palmer-Tomkinsons, and Patti.

I'm getting a tad confused cos this is being discussed on up to 3 threads!
My apologies. I figured since Harry is there as well, I might as well move the story over here as well.

By the way, how do you lovely people no all this info. I'm flabbergasted, flabbergasted, I tell you!
:0
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

THat's ok - its just that I couldn't rmember what had been asked where, and where to post the response.

Glad to help

Old 03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Nobility

http://www.gq.com.au/life/people/gal...ce+harry,23342

I found the link to this article through the HuffintonPost article here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2792444.html
Old 03-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

That photo is so edited it looks like the waxwork of Henry. Really wish they wouldn't do that.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
That photo is so edited it looks like the waxwork of Henry. Really wish they wouldn't do that.
I know but every magazine does that. I hate it.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post

I think once Harry settles down with someone else (and gets married) the pressure on Chelsy will fade and she'll disappear into our collective memory (which seems to be what she wants).
Ha! We just said the same thing! Lol
Old 03-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding the attendance of William, Catherine and Harry at the wedding of Mark Tomlinson to Laura Bechtolsheimer in Switzerland have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1-a-31428.html.

Thank you!

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Old 03-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Nobility

Does Harry have anymore upcoming engagements? I know he was supposed to report to Suffolk today, right?