The Duke of Sussex as Co-Founder and Patron of Sentebale

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it as well. I actually went back to look at them again. She is his type.. look wise at least. But doesn't she have a relationship?

I don't know if she's in a relationship or not but I've noticed for some time now that wheneverJoss and Harry are pictured together ttheres just something about them that pops and glow.

If I were Harry, I would be getting her number and invite her over for a home cooked meal.

She was recently in Australia and was asked THAT question. She said that she only has ever met him at functions like this latest one and that he is indeed very nice but they are not really even what she would call friends. She asked what his type was, as if she was not up with what he does or likes. When she was told, she smiled and said nothing except mention that she changes her hair colour regularly - no mention of a boyfriend at any time.

She seemed lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joss reminds me a lot of Chelsy.

I can see resemblance, slightly in looks. Other than that they appear poles apart to me.

I only know of her from her photographs, so it's only physical appearance I can comment on. She might be very different from Chelsy in all other ways.

Unrest in Lesotho. Reports today of the Army taking over police functions and the PM fleeing the country. Not Harry's fault - but political instability is rarely good for the poor and organizations that support them.
Lesotho PM claims coup, flees to South Africa

Hoping all associated there with Sentebele are safe.

Prince Harry secret revealed: Find out what makes royal 'incredibly nervous' - Mirror Online
Prince Harry has revealed he gets "incredibly nervous" before public speaking or going into a room full of people.

Despite constantly being in the spotlight and coming across as relaxed with his cheeky, jokey attitude, Harry said he gets "anxious" every time.

The prince – fourth in line to the throne – revealed his secret as part of his charity Sentebale's #FeelNoShame campaign to help reduce stigma associated with HIV.
He said on a video released on YouTube: "Hello, I'm Prince Harry, patron of Sentebale.

"On today, World AIDS Day, my secret is, believe it or not, that I get incredibly nervous before public speaking, no matter how big the crowd or the audience.
"And despite the fact that I laugh and joke all the time I get incredibly nervous, if not anxious actually, before going into rooms full of people when I'm wearing a suit."

He actually revealed a non-secret:ROFLMAO: but I expected something like this.. He can't really say something more "interesting"... I saw the video... You could tell he was nervous and did it for a noble cause... Well done:flowers:

I think all the Windsors suffer from nerves to a certain extent. Charles's nerves play out in the fiddling he does with his cufflinks when in public.
His sons wring or 'wash' their hands. Same thing. It's always said that Harry is a real extrovert. I sometimes wonder.

I don't think Harry likes wearing suits, judging by his comments. He has received some criricism from Harry-watchers for sticking too much to 'old faithful', the blue suit he wears for most of his public engagements.

I think members of the royal family and other public speakers are nervous when they're giving speeches and out and about in public. It's not easy to deal with everyone eyes on you.

He actually revealed a non-secret:ROFLMAO: but I expected something like this.. He can't really say something more "interesting"... I saw the video... You could tell he was nervous and did it for a noble cause... Well done:flowers:

I know; I was expecting something a bit more dramatic, like that he'd been tested for HIV himself.

This was lame; who doesn't get nervous about public-speaking? :ermm:

I think members of the royal family and other public speakers are nervous when they're giving speeches and out and about in public. It's not easy to deal with everyone eyes on you.

I think some are more confident than others. Prince Charles is a very confident extempore speaker. Camilla always speaks from notes, but speaks well.

I think it depends on how much confidence you have... and the experience does help...

I know; I was expecting something a bit more dramatic, like that he'd been tested for HIV himself.

This was lame; who doesn't get nervous about public-speaking? :ermm:

You try appearing in front of a room full of people who think they know you thanks to the Media's constant attention and not only giving a speech, but w/the added pressure that *and* not wanting to disappoint anyone there and see just how well you do at it.

It was and is not lame thing to share.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the photo he made. It looks great. I'm sure he made more and I'd love to see them.

Prince Harry and the herdsman: can we really fall for this imperial hokum? | Jonathan Jones | Comment is free | The Guardian
Prince Harry squints like a serious photographer as he points his £729 Fuji X100 camera at a Lesotho herder. The red walled room they are in emphasises the intimacy of the moment, as the youth poses patiently and Harry seeks that perfect, defining instant of truth.

What is wrong with this picture? Where to start? It is a specious salmagundi of complacent assumptions and frightening arrogance.

The same can be said about W&K but that doesn't stop the criticism. Harry is viewed as untouchable in some royal circles. Its just not 'cool' to question him

:previous: as if making assumptions about what's in Harry's head is not another example of hokum.

One could better make the point about how the world views Africa and Africans by exploring the response to the current Ebola outbreak. Let's not go there folks - I'm just saying there are other pincushions that could have made the point more effectively.

People see what they want to see and the fact that that guy (whoever he is) got that out of those photo’s says more about him than about Harry.

Well, I agree with "that guy (whoever he is)". It is a staged photo of Harry taking a photo of someone else. It is therefore a photo of Harry; can't really be anything else. It is PR and nothing more. If this had been a genuine attempt at Harry's photographic bent, he would not have been in the photo, the light would not have been on Harry, rather on the subject. I know the organization has done good things, but this photo, IMO, has nothing to do with the charity.

Last edited:
Well, I agree with "that guy (whoever he is)". It is a staged photo of Harry taking a photo of someone else. It is therefore a photo of Harry; can't really be anything else. It is PR and nothing more. If this had been a genuine attempt at Harry's photographic bent, he would not have been in the photo, the light would not have been on Harry, rather on the subject. I know the organization has done good things, but this photo, IMO, has nothing to do with the charity.

If you focus on that particular photo than yes.. you are right. But there were plenty more photo’s that didn’t solely focus on Harry, but rather Harry and the people he tries to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom