The Duke of Sussex as Co-Founder and Patron of Sentebale

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad hes doing this ,Id love to meet William and Henry, are they of equal Army Rank now?

Good on Harry and the soldiers. Both William and Harry have had their fair share of bad press over the years for mistakes they've made but it's times like these where I'm so glad everything happened the way it did or else we wouldn't have these 2 guys.

Now that William and Harry are making more personal appearances, we have a much better opportunity to see them interacting with people; it's much better than going by what authors and papers say!:)

Good on Harry and the soldiers. Both William and Harry have had their fair share of bad press over the years for mistakes they've made but it's times like these where I'm so glad everything happened the way it did or else we wouldn't have these 2 guys.

I Agree and I Give em both top marks being a Royal cannot be easy. How long will he bein Africa?

Harry seems very happy when he is around the unfortunate children and helping them. He doesn't mind get his hands dirty.

Just read that harry is in lesoto.
With his army buddies rebuilding a school.
Good one harry!!!!

Kimlan said:
Harry seems very happy when he is around the unfortunate children and helping them. He doesn't mind get his hands dirty.

He loves to get his hands dirty and seems to enjoy being physical. The military really suits him.

Bravo To HRH ! He is the best of both his parents!

Harry sure has turned out to be the royal hero!!
He is a wonderfull man.

He seems to genuinely love the work he does. And he's grown into such a handsome and intelligent young man. The more photos like this I see of him, the more respect I have for him.

The prince has been a frequent visitor to Lesotho, spending two months working here during his gap year between school and university,

Did Harry go to university? I always thought that he joined the army after his gap year. :confused:

Did Harry go to university? I always thought that he joined the army after his gap year. :confused:
Harry didn't go to university, as you say he joined up in May 2005, after his gap year. :flowers:

Prince Harry has paid a visit to the prison cell which was Nelson Mandela's home for 18 years and the quarries where the anti-apartheid campaigner did hard labour

Prince Harry visits Nelson Mandela's cell in Robben Island - Telegraph

I can't help but wonder when Harry and his men are going to get on with the job they are paid for! :whistling:

"The visit marked the end of a tour of Africa..." or so it says in the article. Nothing wrong with this ... a treat after 3 weeks of labor. Well deserved. And mind-expanding I would say :D

Three week´s tour of duty? Surely a bit longer than that....

Three week´s tour of duty? Surely a bit longer than that....

Just quoting the article: "
The men went on to spend three weeks helping to refurbish a special needs school in the Aids-blighted kingdom of Lesotho. "

But yes, I remember they had something else going on before... training in Namibia? :flowers:

It sounds as though he is a very busy boy......

"The visit marked the end of a tour of Africa..." or so it says in the article. Nothing wrong with this ... a treat after 3 weeks of labor. Well deserved. And mind-expanding I would say :D
A 2 week holiday camping next to their Land Rovers, many do that anyway just for fun!:D It can hardly be called a 'tour' in the military sense!

omg that jump! Just looking at the pic of the bridge scares me!

Whats he up to now after his Africa trip?

:previous:
If the allegations are true, that is very unfortunate and needs to be investigated properly!

This from The Times link:

Miguel Head, Sentebale’s spokesman at Clarence House, said it had given LCCU £28,000 to help it start up. “This year we still plan to give £38,000 to LCCU and spend a further £27,000 on management support and training,” he said.
He said one reason for Sentebale’s delay was because it was not satisfied with Muso’s initial request for funding to be paid directly into her own bank account.

The last line is instructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom