The Duke of Sussex as Co-Founder and Patron of Sentebale

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be one documentary I'd really love to see but I rather doubt it will be shown in the US. Harry does put his heart and soul into Sentebale.

I'm glad he enjoyed being with Meghan and look happy.

According to Niraj Tanna on twitter he arrived in London this morning. Oh to be young and in love. Love his Stride of Pride.

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal 57s58 seconds ago
Prince Harry will make visits to Singapore and Sydney in early June, on behalf of @Sentebale and @InvictusSydney

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal 2m2 minutes ago
HRH will firstly visit Singapore to play in the Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup, raising funds & awareness for his charity @Sentebale

Sentabale tweeted this morning that they were one of the beneficiaries of today's Audi Polo Challenge.

https://twitter.com/Sentebale/status/860819072380010496
@Sentebale‏Verified account @Sentebale 3h3 hours ago
More
Delighted to be a beneficiary of the @Audi Charity Polo Day today - looking forward to it! #polo

William and Harry both usually play in this game, so there's a non-zero chance of a Wales brothers polo outing.

Excellent news, though Harry's bad back prevented him playing in a couple of polo matches last year. I hope his back is better, and we see him in the saddle at the Audi, as these charity polo events are usually well supported and Sentebale and the others need the funds.

And a completely unverified sighting of Meghan.. if it's true, I guess a couple of hours before we find out for sure.

https://twitter.com/LashFix/status/860877574028840960
Lash-Fix Nail & Brow‏ @LashFix 1h1 hour ago
More
At the Polo watching Prince Harry, sat across from Matt Smith, and Meghan Markle! This is the life lol! ? xx

If Sparkles is there, we'll get pics. There are pics of Matt Smith

Hmmm if she's there can't believe no one has snapped/posted a pic. There has to be media around...be surprising if they aren't.

What's coming up this week for Harry...any events?

LaRae

Oh Harry! You never fail to disappoint in pictures. I absolutely love the picture of both Harry and his horse grinning ear to ear. :D

Excellent that Harry's team won and that he (and his horse) are in fine spirits! His back must be better. A cheque for Sentebale on the way. All this and Meghan too, no wonder Harry looks happy!

Sentebale had an income of £4.4 million last year, according to Sebastian Shakespeare. This was a rise of £1 million from the year before. The charity has raised an impressive total of £16 million since 2012. Well done to everyone connected with this, including Harry, who must be over the moon at these figures. He's playing polo in Singapore for Sentebale so hopefully some more cheques will swell the coffers.

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Prince Harry's charity makes £4.4m | Daily Mail Online

Good numbers :flowers: Sure both Harry and Seeso are proud of how its growing. Hopefully the coming match in Singapore is a nice big addition.

I am sure both Diana and Queen Mamahato are very proud of their younger sons, and the charity founded in their memory. Princess of hearts and Mother of the nation (Mamahato), both left quite the legacy for their sons.

Last edited:
Beautifully put. :flowers:

In a world where it is becoming increasingly full of disregard for human life and tragedies are becoming more and more everyday things, its these kind of endeavors that keep increasing in the work that they do that reminds us there is still hope.

I believe his proper title is simply private secratary. Edward serves the sane role as Miguel and Rebecca do for the Cambridges. Equerry would be active military serving a role in their house.

Prince Harry has arrived in Singapore and has begun engagements this morning:

UK in Singapore @UKinSingapore 47m47 minutes ago
HRH #Prince Harry is given a tour of the @afa_singapore Mobile Testing Van. #UKRoyalSG
https://twitter.com/UKinSingapore/status/871291428453863424

UK in Singapore @UKinSingapore 29m29 minutes ago
The Rapid HIV test is a quick and painless process - demo by @afa_singapore volunteers #UKRoyalSG
https://twitter.com/UKinSingapore/status/871295909895610368

Robert Jobson‏ @theroyaleditor 31m31 minutes ago
#PrinceHarry watches a local volunteer take an HIV/AIDS test at the British High Commissioner's residence Singapore.
https://twitter.com/theroyaleditor/status/871295780635656193

Not taking the test yourself this time, Harry! Still supporting a great cause though, and I'm glad to see the photos.

Isn't he stopping in Sydney after to visit ahead of the next Invictus Games? Then I believe its off to NZ to watch the rugby

Yep, on the 7th and 8th of June there are programmes and events which Harry will attend in Sydney to mark the countdown of Invictus 2018 in that city. Before that there is a polo match in Singapore to raise money for his charity, Sentebale.

Yep, on the 7th and 8th of June there are programmes and events which Harry will attend in Sydney to mark the countdown of Invictus 2018 in that city. Before that there is a polo match in Singapore to raise money for his charity, Sentebale.

The today show is going to have all the where and when Monday. A Harry week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom