The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
I noticed it as well. I actually went back to look at them again. She is his type.. look wise at least. But doesn't she have a relationship?
I don't know if she's in a relationship or not but I've noticed for some time now that wheneverJoss and Harry are pictured together ttheres just something about them that pops and glow.

If I were Harry, I would be getting her number and invite her over for a home cooked meal.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Courtier

She was recently in Australia and was asked THAT question. She said that she only has ever met him at functions like this latest one and that he is indeed very nice but they are not really even what she would call friends. She asked what his type was, as if she was not up with what he does or likes. When she was told, she smiled and said nothing except mention that she changes her hair colour regularly - no mention of a boyfriend at any time.

She seemed lovely!

Old 05-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Joss reminds me a lot of Chelsy.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Joss reminds me a lot of Chelsy.
I can see resemblance, slightly in looks. Other than that they appear poles apart to me.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Mohalo is thank you in Hawaii right?
Thank you in Hawaiian is mahalo (with an "a.")

I think Joss and Chelsy resemble each other too.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I can see resemblance, slightly in looks. Other than that they appear poles apart to me.
I only know of her from her photographs, so it's only physical appearance I can comment on. She might be very different from Chelsy in all other ways.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastiana View Post
Thank you in Hawaiian is mahalo (with an "a.")

I think Joss and Chelsy resemble each other too.
Mahalo Sebastiana!
Old 08-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Unrest in Lesotho. Reports today of the Army taking over police functions and the PM fleeing the country. Not Harry's fault - but political instability is rarely good for the poor and organizations that support them.
Lesotho PM claims coup, flees to South Africa

Hoping all associated there with Sentebele are safe.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:14 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry’s polo match in Abu Dhabi raised money for charity: The National

video

Old 12-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry secret revealed: Find out what makes royal 'incredibly nervous' - Mirror Online
Quote:
Prince Harry has revealed he gets "incredibly nervous" before public speaking or going into a room full of people.

Despite constantly being in the spotlight and coming across as relaxed with his cheeky, jokey attitude, Harry said he gets "anxious" every time.

The prince – fourth in line to the throne – revealed his secret as part of his charity Sentebale's #FeelNoShame campaign to help reduce stigma associated with HIV.
He said on a video released on YouTube: "Hello, I'm Prince Harry, patron of Sentebale.

"On today, World AIDS Day, my secret is, believe it or not, that I get incredibly nervous before public speaking, no matter how big the crowd or the audience.
"And despite the fact that I laugh and joke all the time I get incredibly nervous, if not anxious actually, before going into rooms full of people when I'm wearing a suit."
Old 12-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Heir Apparent

He actually revealed a non-secret but I expected something like this.. He can't really say something more "interesting"... I saw the video... You could tell he was nervous and did it for a noble cause... Well done
Old 12-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I think all the Windsors suffer from nerves to a certain extent. Charles's nerves play out in the fiddling he does with his cufflinks when in public.
His sons wring or 'wash' their hands. Same thing. It's always said that Harry is a real extrovert. I sometimes wonder.

I don't think Harry likes wearing suits, judging by his comments. He has received some criricism from Harry-watchers for sticking too much to 'old faithful', the blue suit he wears for most of his public engagements.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think members of the royal family and other public speakers are nervous when they're giving speeches and out and about in public. It's not easy to deal with everyone eyes on you.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
He actually revealed a non-secret but I expected something like this.. He can't really say something more "interesting"... I saw the video... You could tell he was nervous and did it for a noble cause... Well done

I know; I was expecting something a bit more dramatic, like that he'd been tested for HIV himself.

This was lame; who doesn't get nervous about public-speaking?
Old 12-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think members of the royal family and other public speakers are nervous when they're giving speeches and out and about in public. It's not easy to deal with everyone eyes on you.
I think some are more confident than others. Prince Charles is a very confident extempore speaker. Camilla always speaks from notes, but speaks well.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I think it depends on how much confidence you have... and the experience does help...
Old 12-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I know; I was expecting something a bit more dramatic, like that he'd been tested for HIV himself.

This was lame; who doesn't get nervous about public-speaking?

You try appearing in front of a room full of people who think they know you thanks to the Media's constant attention and not only giving a speech, but w/the added pressure that *and* not wanting to disappoint anyone there and see just how well you do at it.

It was and is not lame thing to share.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sentebale Christmas Carol Service 11.12 - A realeza
Old 12-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Great photos. Seeing Harry with kids is always delightful. Of course, I strongly suspect this is because Harry is a big kid himself! LOL!
Old 12-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Harry turns paparazzi! Prince tries his hand at photography as he meets orphans during private charity visit to Lesotho | Daily Mail Online

Thought I'd just post it here. Didn't know a better thread for it