The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Diana would be so proud.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 1m
Prince Harry is now at the private viewing of @ChrisJack_Getty's #StoriesofHope exhibit for @Sentebale

some pics
http://instagram.com/p/cMpsF0HmIB/#
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQCXFGFCYAAeykp.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQCW1CiCcAAWcKK.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQCWSqSCYAAi5sb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQCjvXECcAAfP5t.jpg

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 2m
Prince Harry told me tonight that he had enjoyed a cuddle with his nephew #royalbaby

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 1m
Prince Harry joked that he hoped his brother knew 'how expensive my babysitting charges are' and also vowed to teach his nephew to have fun.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 43s
Harry: When I saw him he was crying, which is just like all babies'It's fantastic to have another addition to the family.

Here are pics from getty
http://www.gettyimages.pt/Search/Sea...tories+of+hope

Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

'I hope my brother knows how expensive my babysitting charges are': Harry jokes about looking after his new nephew as he speaks of meeting him for the first time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ting-time.html

Video:
HARRY AT GETTY GALLERY:
Prince Harry paid a visit to a photographic exhibition in London documenting the work of his Africa-based charity Sentebale yesterday evening-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Courtier

Anyone see the interview he gave? I wonder if the fool who interviewed Harry at the gallery is the same fool who interviewed him when he returned from Afghanistan? Honestly, I wonder how he can keep a straight face when he has to answer such mind boggling stupid questions.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 13m
Prince Harry is to attend a fundraising dinner for his charity Sentebale in Dubai on October 7 on his way back from Australia.

Prince Harry to attend fundraising dinner in Dubai-
http://sentebale.org/prince-harry-to...nner-in-dubai/

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sentebale Gala in Dubai

Prince Harry Pictures - Arrivals at the Sentebale Gala Dinner - Zimbio

Denise Van Outen leans in for a kiss with Prince Harry kiss at Sentebale charity dinner in Dubai | Mail Online
Old 10-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry hosts charity event in Dubai

Prince Harry hosts charity event in Dubai | GulfNews.com

Red-headed prince speaks a bit of Arabic during VIP fundraiser for Sentebale at JW Marriot Marquis Dubai:

Prince Harry wishes Dubai well in Expo 2020 bid | GulfNews.com

Old 10-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Have this set of pictures been posted? They are from his visito to Lesotho earlier this year

Prince Harry Pictures - New Sentebale Herd Boy School Opens - Zimbio
Old 10-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince George's godfather resigns from Prince Harry's charity-
Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, who was chosen as one of Prince George's seven godparents, has stepped down from the board of Prince Harry's charity-
Prince George's godfather resigns from Prince Harry's charity - Telegraph

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 8h
Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho are to host a Sentebale Summer Party on 7th May at The Dorchester, London.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 8h
Joss Stone and Beverley Knight will perform at the Sentebale party, marking 10 years since the Princes set up the charity.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-07-2014, 05:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 32m
Back to work for me today. Prince Harry with Prince Seeiso, Joss Stone and others at the @Sentebale Summer Party in London tonight.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 31m
Tonight's event marks 10 years since Princes Harry and Seeiso decided to set up @Sentebale to help the vulnerable children of Lesotho.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-07-2014, 05:23 AM
Courtier

Whaaaaat?? He was not at the SUMMET with Cressida??? But the papers said that would be the first thing he did...straight off the plane!!!!

Honestly, what is this world coming to? One can not longer believe what one reads!!!

Hehehehe!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
Sentebale Summer Party-
Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library

And Harry's cousin Peter Phillips and his wife Autumn @Sentebale #sentebaleparty pic.twitter.com/vOnq592oje
Founders of @Sentebale - Prince Harry & Prince Seeiso of Lesotho at the #SentebaleParty via @RE_DailyMail pic.twitter.com/Fgf5o7GRhK

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry arrives at Dorchester to celebrate 10th anniversary of his AIDS charity | Mail Online

The Dorchester is going to carry some controversy!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 21m
Prince Seeiso revealed tonight that #princeharry was given a Lesotho name when he first arrived in the country- Mohale or 'hero' @Sentebale

Single Harry mingles with glam women at first official engagement since Cressida split-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...Cressida-split

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Never seen that photo of Diana before- beautiful.
Apples do not fall far from trees.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 21m
Prince Seeiso revealed tonight that #princeharry was given a Lesotho name when he first arrived in the country- Mohale or 'hero' @Sentebale

Single Harry mingles with glam women at first official engagement since Cressida split-
Single Harry mingles with glamorou women at first official engagement since Cressida split | Royal | News | Daily Express
Mohale is hero in Lesotho. Mohalo is thank you in Hawaii right?

Henry is looking more like daddy Charles these days.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
Singer Joss Stone has become an ambassador for Prince Harry's charity @Sentebale

Video:
Prince Harry attended the Sentebale Summer Party with Prince Seeiso at the Dorchester Hotel last night. .
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...ARTY,%20LONDON

Pictures:
Prince Harry and Sentebale ambassador Joss Stone attend the Sentebale Summer Party at the Dorchester Hotel on May 7, 2014 in London, England-
Inside the Sentebale Summer Party - Pictures - Zimbio

Maybe I'm the only one who notice this but I actually think Harry and Joss Stone look rather good together.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pictures:
Prince Harry and Sentebale ambassador Joss Stone attend the Sentebale Summer Party at the Dorchester Hotel on May 7, 2014 in London, England-
Inside the Sentebale Summer Party - Pictures - Zimbio

Maybe I'm the only one who notice this but I actually think Harry and Joss Stone look rather good together.
I noticed it as well. I actually went back to look at them again. She is his type.. look wise at least. But doesn't she have a relationship?