The Duke of Sussex and Walking with the Wounded

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move the discussion on. Whilst different opinions are welcome, members are asked to think carefully of the impact their comments might make before posting about sensitive subjects and to be mindful that such comments may be offensive or upsetting to others.

Members are also asked to report posts that they find offensive, rather than trying to tackle the situation head-on within the thread.

Posts relating to who Prince Harry could or would have a relationship can be made in the following thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-suggestions-and-musings-2015-a-38309-49.html

Last edited:
This is an excellent cause and I really hope that Harry signs up for it. It's a pity he can't undertake it in 2016.

I think this will be a wonderful chance to get out in the fresh air for Armed Forces day in June. Help the Walk with the Wounded Warriors charity and experience some of the Highland scenery the Queen and her family enjoys every summer. Great that the Queen agreed to this.

What a special way for HM to show how much she loves and supports her grandson. I don't think I've ever heard of the grounds being opened for the public before at Balmoral and this should be a wonderful experience for every participant.

With this event planned and perhaps another trek across America planned along with Harry's Invictus games, you really get the clear picture that Harry is very actively involved in all of these and not just putting his name on it as a patron.

Harry's looking very trim! Great to see that people waited to see him and are impressed with his work over the years to help wounded vets.

I loved the DM's pics. Harry came off as down to earth and super charming!
Gotta love him!

Yes, three different engagements today. The north west of England doesn't see royalty that often and it's good that crowds came out and waited to see him and that he responded so well to them and to those he met at his engagements. He got some lovely flowers too!

I love this. Harry's work with veterans to bring awareness to their needs has always ranked tops with me. As this event is taking place over the summer, I'd not be surprised at all if both Harry and Meghan make it a point to be in the US for this with Harry actually participating in part of the walk.

BTW: in the link, I absolutely love how someone mixed the US flag and the Union Jack together. It looks snazzy. :D

He won’t be taking part. That’s already been confirmed.

Ahhh OK. Thanks Rudolph. I must have missed that.

Great news. Harry's already participated in treks with Walking with the Wounded. He's done his bit, but it will still be great to see him and (probably Meghan) there as Patron of Walk America. Veterans and their causes are close to his heart, that's for sure!

@Osipi

Emily Nash from Hello and Joe Little from Majesty Magazine tweeted he won’t be participating.

Great news. Harry's already participated in treks with Walking with the Wounded. He's done his bit, but it will still be great to see him and (probably Meghan) there as Patron of Walk America. Veterans and their causes are close to his heart, that's for sure!

Commendable ?

Harry's involvement with Walking With The Wounded has always been one of my favorite ones to follow. I loved following his participation to the North and the South poles and really wish I could find the photo again of the ice castle loo he fashioned on the trek to the South Pole.

Harry is the kind of guy that puts his money where his mouth is. He doesn't just give lip service to these kind of things but gets as involved as he can. That's dedication.

I'm looking forward to following Walk of America.

Harry's involvement with Walking With The Wounded has always been one of my favorite ones to follow. I loved following his participation to the North and the South poles and really wish I could find the photo again of the ice castle loo he fashioned on the trek to the South Pole.

Harry is the kind of guy that puts his money where his mouth is. He doesn't just give lip service to these kind of things but gets as involved as he can. That's dedication.

I'm looking forward to following Walk of America.

I am kind of hoping he goes to the US to take part in some of it as he has for past ones, but probably not.

I agree. It would be great if Harry could participate in the last stages of the race, by walking part of the way with the athletes, and be there at the finish with them.

Court Circular 5th December:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Walking with the Wounded Walk of America, this evening attended a Reception at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1, and was received by Mr Justin Packshaw (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom