The Duke of Sussex and Walking with the Wounded

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's gotta be COLD! I can imagine this whole experience is going to be something that he'll never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Harry jumping into icy water as he tries wearing an immersion suit on the
island of Spitsbergen, between the Norwegian mainland and the North Pole,
March 30, 2011.
** Pic 2 **
This makes me laugh! His expression, LOL!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some wonderful coverage of this trip on the daily news.

I've read on twitter that Prince Harry return after the expedition will be delayed because of the weather

Prince Harry arriving at Longyearbyen Airport, on the island of Spitsbergen, April
9, 2011.

** Pic **

How a city with less than 3,000 people has a pole dancing club?

I think the Pole dancing was a play on words referring to the north pole. It sounds like he really had a blast with all his adventures with Walking for Wounded though.

I think the Pole dancing was a play on words referring to the north pole. It sounds like he really had a blast with all his adventures with Walking for Wounded though.

LOL! :lol: That's what happen when you don't read between the line.

Prince Harry, Patron of Walking with the Wounded, attended a reception held
for the Walking with the Wounded expedition team, in central London, on April
26, 2011.

** **** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** **
Love these! Thanks Iceflower!

Just thought I'd post that the BBC are airing the first of a 2 part series tonight about Prince Harry's trek to the North Pole with a group of injured servicemen from Afghanistan. It should be on BBC iplayer at some point or on YouTube for those not in the UK if you miss it:
BBC - BBC One Programmes - Harry's Arctic Heroes, Episode 1
Just watched this - an uplifting programme which I found very moving. Harry comes across very well I think, completely at home and comfortable in front of the camera. T

Very Very Nice Pictures Of Prince Harry he look very simple , I Love His expression face When he Surprised in something , I like The Picture Very Much :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom