The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-29-2016, 06:43 PM
Royal Highness

How great was that video ? only Harry could pull something like that off

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 04-29-2016, 06:51 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
How great was that video ? only Harry could pull something like that off
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think this was all hatched over dinner at KP when the Obamas were there. It does lay to rest for me any doubt in my mind that the three of them, W&K&H, with the Obamas enjoy each other's company and they got Granny in on the act too. Perfectly planned and brilliantly executed!

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 04-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

The date on Harry's phone is April 27, so he recorded his bit two days ago. Difficult to say when the Obamas did theirs. It's only a few seconds so it may have been today
Old 04-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Great that the Queen agreed to publicise the Invictus Games like this on behalf of her grandson Harry. He gets on well with Michelle too so it was terrific that the Obamas were happy to get in on the joke!
Old 04-29-2016, 07:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry and The Invictus Games: 2014 and 2016

I think this was a great video and it had a warm feel IMO, I loved HM's reaction at the end, haha.

I think it's a good thing that royals are using social media, because they can communicate with a wider audience and can also follow accounts of charities and organisations that they are working with, which could also help them to become more involved in the charity/organisation. I think social media is a "prominent" part of modern life as most people use some form of it. Although I understand that there are cons (I have experienced them) I think there are a lot of pros of social media.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Heir Apparent

That was great! It's obvious she has a great sense of humor...remember the London Olympics?

How cool for Harry to be in on this! Very much a part of the 'Firm'.

LaRae
Old 04-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Royal Highness

As I said in my previous post: The Queen isn't just the best, most beloved, most iconic head of state. She's by far the most funniest too.

Prince Harry enlists the Queen to star in funniest royal video since London 2012 James Bond stunt
Quote:
The spoof, weeks in the planning, is understood to have been arranged some time before the Obamas had dinner with Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Kensington Palace. It was filmed at Windsor Castle on Wednesday.
I just love when she look at Harry here:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/...een-526150.jpg
Old 04-29-2016, 07:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

You know the family is enjoying these videos.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Love the video So great the queen was part. She has an amazing sense of humor. Glad she joined Harry for it. Amazing queen and grandma

Harry has been doing such an incredible job with these games
This video was priceless! Great job by all-POTUS, FLOTUS, HM and Harry. Very funny. What an innovative, fun, and funny way to promote the Games.

The Queen, in particular, cracked me up. Her tone of voice and facial expressions were hilarious. Loved it. Clearly- Harry and Grandma should tag-team more often.

I can't imagine all the work Harry's put into these games. Good for him. And it's great that he's got so much support.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:33 PM
Royal Highness

And she's on some of the front pages again - this time with Harry:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPRhczWIAEjkSv.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPUugVWYAEMpQB.jpg
Old 04-30-2016, 12:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry and The Invictus Games: 2014 and 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Tiggersk8, perhaps you could make a quick trip to see him before you leave?

I live in NE Ontario, but wish I lived in Toronto, as life would be much easier (Send a PM for the back story, you might regret it though. ). The earliest I can go down is Tuesday, so no Prince Harry sighting for me I'm afraid.

Had one of my bad days, so catching up and...That is priceless!! Love HM's reaction and look she gives Harry is just perfect!!

Love, love, love it!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-30-2016, 01:53 AM
Royal Highness

Harry referred to the FLOTUS as Michelle. She referred to him as Prince Harry.

Harry bring it on.

Why not challenge the FLOTUS to a sprint or weight lifting?

The 52 year old from the South Side of Chicago will teach you a lesson.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
Harry referred to the FLOTUS as Michelle. She referred to him as Prince Harry.

Harry bring it on.

Why not challenge the FLOTUS to a sprint or weight lifting?

The 52 year old from the South Side of Chicago will teach you a lesson.

Not really sure what point your making
I love it.I think we can see everyone loves Harry and to bring out the cheeky side of the Queen is priceless

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 05-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Saw on Toronto News last night the Mascot for next year's Games was unveiled at an Invictus event at a school. Unfortunately, my back was turned, and by the time I turned, I didn't get a good look. I think he's a lion, but his name is Vimy, another link to Vimy Ridge & next year's 100th Anniversary.

He'll be at the kick off to countdown event w/Harry on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Heir Apparent

He is a dog

Meet Vimy, the 2017 Invictus Games mascot | Toronto Star
Old 05-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
As I said in my previous post: The Queen isn't just the best, most beloved, most iconic head of state. She's by far the most funniest too.

Prince Harry enlists the Queen to star in funniest royal video since London 2012 James Bond stunt

I just love when she look at Harry here:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/...een-526150.jpg
Well, the Queen's been married to the wickedest royal for how many years? And she has started to let herself be herself a bit more now, 007 being the most hilarious/shocking escapade until now.

You only have to see her eyes dancing and sparkling to know she's having a ball and, from all her children and grandchildren, it appears that Harry inherited the 'humour gene' directly from the olds. They make a dynamite duo.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Get ready Toronto, here comes Harry! | Blizzard | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ames-1.3561642
Old 05-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Serene Highness

Anyone know what time Prince Harry will be at Ryerson for the sledge hockey game today? It says he's at Fairmont Royal York hotel till at least 10:30...I've missed him there I think, but wondering if I should stop by Ryerson! (I'm in Toronto.)
Old 05-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Royal Highness

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video-live...140603570.html
The live launch of the Games can be watched here.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I'd love to be in Toronto at this time. Harry is hitting the ground running as usual and we'll see him beaming and enthusiastic as the Games begin.