The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Majesty

Prince Harry at the Jaguar Land Rover driving challenge, Toronto

Prince Harry presents the medals to the winners the Jaguar Land Rover driving challenge ahead of the Invictus Games 2017 and going on a drive !!
Adorable Harry especially with the little kids!

Old 09-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a cute event! I can't wait to see him with his own little ones (hopefully soon)!

Old 09-23-2017, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Those are great pics with he and the kids..you can just imagine him with George and Charlotte!

LaRae
Old 09-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Y'know, its really hard to tell who has having the better time. Harry or little Daimy driving the car. Harry just has a way of becoming totally immersed in whatever it is he's doing. Not one at all for sedateness as he waves a stuffed bear (I think its a bear) when driving around with an adult.

That's our Harry!
Old 09-23-2017, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Harry just makes the world a much better place for all of us!
Old 09-23-2017, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Whatever it is that he has shines thru even in print. So glad to see him as he is now from how it was in his 20's.

LaRae
Old 09-23-2017, 05:56 PM
Heir Apparent

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Harry is having the best time here, he's just great and the driver is having a wonderful time too, completely at ease.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Majesty

Prince Harry meets and with the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...udeau,_toronto
Old 09-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Majesty

He sure has a wonderful rapport with children.

Apart from being a wonderful personal trait in itself, (Which also says a lot about a person's character. - You can't fool small children and dogs IMO.) it's worth gold PR-wise! Both for Harry himself, but certainly also for the BRF and whatever event he attends.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Nobility

The little girl driving the car is adorable! There's video at Prince Harry lets five-year-old fan take him for a spin in her car at opening of Invictus Games
Old 09-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Majesty

Thanks so much for the video and the article. It really gave more of a background to a very precious moment. Daimy definitely has a good friend in Harry and he'll be someone she remembers for all of her life.

Whenever Harry gets involved in something, one can be sure that he's going to be *very* involved. Not only just at these games but all the little things that have occurred leading up to these games.

I'm willing to go on record right here and now before the opening ceremonies start tonight that I'd bet my last cold turkey sandwich that there will be children very much involved in the opening ceremony. I just can't picture Harry being involved with this and *not* having kids in it. These games are not just centered on the competing athletes but it seems to be a family affair for a lot of them.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Nobility

The teams are on their way to the Opening Ceremonies.

Awesome to see them getting this recognition.

https://twitter.com/SkyRhiannon/stat...12604191694848
Old 09-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Nobility

what an amazing event. PH should be so proud!
Old 09-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I know the Toronto organising committee is very proud.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Everyone is very proud. Founder Harry and the Toronto people and the Toronto Committee is proud. Justin Trudeau is so proud he wore red socks as part of his pride in Canada and the Canadian team. Everyone is as proud as punch about everything. This is going to be a great IG.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I've a question here. The Invictus Games are solely Harry's passion and something he put into motion. This year, its being held in Toronto, Canada. I'm sure Harry will be very visible at these games but I'm wondering if any of the events surrounding these Invictus Games would be classified as "official" events (as in listed in the Court Circular). As its on Canadian soil, wouldn't anything "official" have to be on the invite of the Canadian government?
I just checked the Court Circular and there's no mention of Prince Harry opening the Invictus Games in Toronto. I wonder if that will get updated later on but as of right now, it's not there.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:15 PM
Majesty

An opening ceremony without Prince Henry of Wales is like a car without an engine. Harry most certainly will be at the opening ceremony.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Nobility

Wow.. the UK team presence is huge! Well done, UK!

ETA: So is the US!

Credit to both nations!
Old 09-23-2017, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Meghan is at the opening ceremony. According to reports, she’s seated a section away from Harry.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisele View Post
I just checked the Court Circular and there's no mention of Prince Harry opening the Invictus Games in Toronto. I wonder if that will get updated later on but as of right now, it's not there.
The Court Circular for events on a Saturday and Sunday is always published in the Times on the Monday, therefore tonights opening ceremony will be published on 25th.

When the royal website chooses to publish it is anyone's guess.

None of the Invictus dates have been published in the Royal Diary

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,