The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-18-2017, 11:33 AM
Majesty

"Kensington Palace have revealed more details about Prince Harry's exciting trip to Singapore and Sydney in June this year. According to the palace's official Twitter page, the Prince will attended an AFA (Action for AIDS) reception while in Singapore before taking part in an iftar, the breaking of the fast during Ramadan. He will also take part in the Royal Salute Cup in order to raise funds for Sentebale."

Further details released about Prince Harry's visit to Singapore and Sydney in June

Old 05-18-2017, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Sounds like an exciting and worthwhile trip! I'm glad that Harry is able to play polo again after some months with a bad back when he wasn't able to play at all. Helping to break the fast after Ramadam sounds intriguing. Wonder what sort of food he will try?

Old 05-18-2017, 09:56 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Harry seems to be the adventurous type so I bet he tries a little bit of everything and really gets into the mood of celebrating the festivities. I find it touching that Harry is doing this because it indicates that he respects and wants to be a part of a beautiful holiday that is so important to our Muslim friends. Its another example of not being there just for the events but being there to embrace the people and culture he's among.

This will be an interesting trip to follow Harry on.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry and The Invictus Games: 2014 and 2016-2017

Wish he was coming to Melbourne too.

Just a quick visit to see a AFL game hehe
Old 05-19-2017, 12:19 AM
Majesty

I agree. Melbourne is fantastic, and great place for afl.

I am looking forward to this trip to Sydney and Singapore. His tours are a bit more exciting to watch. Hope we see him trying a few things on the trip.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah his tours are fun he always gets involved and seems to really enjoy what he's doing
Old 05-30-2017, 04:06 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry has unveiled the UK team for his third Invictus Games at the Tower of London.

Prince Harry unveils UK team for third Invictus Games at the Tower of London | London Evening Standard
Old 05-30-2017, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sure they're all primed up and ready to go and will do their country proud! Many of them have probably been training since the last Invictus Games.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:02 AM
Administrator

More pics of today's event can be found here:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Prince Harry Attends UK Team Launch For Invictus Games Toronto 2017 - Tower Of London **

** dailymail: 'It makes no difference to me if you finish first or last': Prince Harry throws his support behind the injured military heroes..**
Old 05-30-2017, 10:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Cepe Smith reports on her Twitter that Harry also attended a reception afterwards for the British Invictus team at Plaisterers Hall in London.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CepeSmith...92001222094849
Old 06-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Harry is due to do a public walkabout tomorrow in Sydney.

In the Campbell Cove area of Circular Quay - just near the hotel Pippa and James stayed at last week. (At 2.00pm local time.)

He's watching a sailing race on the Harbour beforehand.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

What a pity the Matthews couldn't have hung around. They could have watched the boat race together on that magnificent harbour! I'm sure people will come out for this popular member of the BRF on his walkabout and exchange a few pleasantries. Hope they ask him about Meghan...oops!
Old 06-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Serene Highness

He'll see "Vivid" at least Curryong - it's still going - as he is staying in one of the hotels on the Harbour and a lot of the festival is around that area.

(I don't think he will be at the same hotel as Pippa and James' though. People walking across the Harbour Bridge can look down onto that hotel, the pool/spa/sun-lounge area on it's roof.)
Old 06-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Prince Harry is due to do a public walkabout tomorrow in Sydney.

In the Campbell Cove area of Circular Quay - just near the hotel Pippa and James stayed at last week. (At 2.00pm local time.)

He's watching a sailing race on the Harbour beforehand.
Harry is now in Sydney
Prince Harry arrives in Sydney to promote Invictus Games | Daily Mail Online
Prince Harry touches down in Sydney to promote Invictus Games | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Serene Highness

And the weather's cracked up polyesco - still, Harry is ploughing on, and is currently a few streets away at Admiralty House giving a speech. (Indoors).

Video of the speech -

Prince Harry pays tribute to Australian victims of London attack - 9news.com.au
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...invictus-games
Old 06-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank heavens Harry, and everybody else listening to him, is indoors. This really is the wrong time to come to Australia and see us at our best. Cold and gusty! However, it's good that Harry is keeping an eye on everything that is going on in order to make Sydney Invictus 2018 a roaring success.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Thank heavens Harry, and everybody else listening to him, is indoors. This really is the wrong time to come to Australia and see us at our best. Cold and gusty! However, it's good that Harry is keeping an eye on everything that is going on in order to make Sydney Invictus 2018 a roaring success.

Someone in the crowd handed him a cup of tea and a Tim Tam Curryong - everyone absolutely drenched.

Lots of photos and info already on Daily Mail.

Currently in the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay. (Which is opposite the Opera House for anyone who doesn't know Sydney.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ting-fans.html

And Daphne - in her nineties - braved the weather to see Harry again. (I chickend out, but saw some of the action on the Harbour - when the rain wasnt' too heavy to blot it out. Lots of fork lightening and a bit of thunder too.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tus-Games.html
Old 06-07-2017, 02:57 AM
Heir Apparent

'Female guests enthralled by Harry's thrilling conversation'? My goodness, he must be good!

All, the same, it's great that he and some stalwart fans met up again and everyone braved the horrible weather! A cuppa and a Tim Tam. What more could you need when you're in a rainstorm and water's dripping from your nose? Everybody seems in good spirits though, and cheers for Daphne, what a trooper! I'd have been there if I had been in Sydney. Hoping for better weather though for Invictus 2018.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
'Female guests enthralled by Harry's thrilling conversation'? My goodness, he must be good!

All, the same, it's great that he and some stalwart fans met up again and everyone braved the horrible weather! A cuppa and a Tim Tam. What more could you need when you're in a rainstorm and water's dripping from your nose? Everybody seems in good spirits though, and cheers for Daphne, what a trooper! I'd have been there if I had been in Sydney. Hoping for better weather though for Invictus 2018.

"He must be good!" - It seems so Curryong.

Here is a first hand account from today's public walkabout, showing why Harry is so popular with the public.

(And everyone is so wet!)

Honey's brush with Harry
http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/06/07/...ush-with-harry
Old 06-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Majesty

"We met Prince Harry and this is what he's really like

We’re never washing our hands again…"

Prince Harry meets fans in Sydney | Now To Love