Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. If that’s true it’s nice she’s spending time with her mum.

It looks like their relationship is continuing on as it always has. They love being together yet they each feel comfortable doing things individually. The only thing different now is that when they're apart, Harry knows that Meghan is going to be coming home as will she have that same assurance.

Neither one of these two people need to lean on each other to guide them or be the center of their world. I find it very healthy and indicative of a strong relationship.

I think it's great, that Meghan is visiting her mother and friends now. She's locating her life to UK, most likely will spend Christmas in UK, so she'll need this time with her family and friends.

. . . Of course the Fail would try and spin it to look like Harry is hooking up with ex. Only engaged less then two weeks and they are already trying to start talk.

Both Harry and Cress seem to have found the right people. But of course any time their other half is not glued to them, rumors must be spread :bang:
This is true of course. Even on this board within days of the engagement announcement, members were speculating about pre-nups and breakups in two to three years. :argh:
It looks like their relationship is continuing on as it always has. They love being together yet they each feel comfortable doing things individually. The only thing different now is that when they're apart, Harry knows that Meghan is going to be coming home as will she have that same assurance.

Neither one of these two people need to lean on each other to guide them or be the center of their world. I find it very healthy and indicative of a strong relationship.
It is very good to see a newly engaged couple acting in a "normal" way. They are not joined at the hip so they both can do what needs doing.

As to the speculation about the Memorial Carol Service (what a wonderful way to raise money and remember someone), I think it was not the sort of engagement that would suit a newly engaged couple to be seen by newly crazed media and fans.

I wouldn't mind betting the first outing blew the socks off both BP and Clarence House. Even Harry looked a little surprised initially. But that was surely a trial by fire and a tribute to Meghan as to her ability to function under pressure. That is not to say that when she got home an exhausted Meghan didn't kick off her shoes, flop on the sofa and say "what the hell was that? I think I got run over by a freight train (in the nicest possible way of course)!

I think it's great, that Meghan is visiting her mother and friends now. She's locating her life to UK, most likely will spend Christmas in UK, so she'll need this time with her family and friends.

Exactly. While she's gone to an official engagement with Harry. She's still considered private citizen at this point. Probably the last time in awhile she'll be able to be in US for extended period of time without people get up in arms about it.

It doesn't surprise me that Meghan is in LA. Although how she got in without being photographed is impressive! Harry and Meghan both seem like independent people, so its not surprising she is taking some time to spend with her friends and family. Once the NY starts and wedding planning truly gets started, it will be harder for her to go back and forth.

It doesn't surprise me that Meghan is in LA. Although how she got in without being photographed is impressive! Harry and Meghan both seem like independent people, so its not surprising she is taking some time to spend with her friends and family. Once the NY starts and wedding planning truly gets started, it will be harder for her to go back and forth.

Heck they spent 6 months dating (to include a week in Africa during this time), never going more than 2 weeks without seeing each other...all UNDER media radar!

If they decide to quit the royal gig they can support themselves by advising famous/royals on how to get around without being caught by the paps!

LaRae

I’m very disappointed to hear this as someone who relocated with five cats to a different country and back.
Did they provide a reason why she has chosen to give him away?
I’m sure she’s a lovely person with a big heart but her value in my eyes just went down several levels.

Wasn’t Boggart the one from the pound Ellen told her to adopt?
I wonder if maybe Bogart is part pit bull?
If so, he would be banned from entering the UK.

Why would Meghan be involved? She probably doesn't have a clue who Morton is.

Maybe Morton will do the same “in-depth” job as he did with the book he wrote about William and Catherine. Did William and Catherine participate in this?

https://www.amazon.ca/William-Catherine-Their-Andrew-Morton/dp/B006G7Y96W

it was questioned at the time. There is no harm at all in hoping she is not involved.

What is the matter with saying that? I don't KNOW Meghan (do any of you?) I have no idea if she knows Morton, none of us do. It is a fair statement to say that I hope she is not involved. I hope that proves to be the case

Lighten up Everyone

it was questioned at the time. There is no harm at all in hoping she is not involved.

What is the matter with saying that? I don't KNOW Meghan (do any of you?) I have no idea if she knows Morton, none of us do. It is a fair statement to say that I hope she is not involved. I hope that proves to be the case

Lighten up Everyone

I don’t know any of the Royals, they’re not in my circle. Regardless of whether she knows Morton or not, we do know that William knew of Morton and the quick book he wrote on William & Catherine went well. That is all I was trying to convey.

The Mirror just put out a story that Meghan will join Harry and the rest of the BRF for a pre Christmas dinner at Buckingham Palace. Also will Meghan do the walk to the church at Sandringham?

The Mirror just put out a story that Meghan will join Harry and the rest of the BRF for a pre Christmas dinner at Buckingham Palace. Also will Meghan do the walk to the church at Sandringham?

I will be very surprised if Meghan will be part of the walking party at Sandringham. No other royal fianceè has, and I doubt the rules will be relaxed for her.

The discussion about the engagement photos and wedding date have been moved to Wedding Suggestions and Musings.

I will be very surprised if Meghan will be part of the walking party at Sandringham. No other royal fianceè has, and I doubt the rules will be relaxed for her.

I'm not sure whether there are any "rules".

Catherine wasn't there as fianceè because 1. William wasn't at Sandringham in 2010 and 2. Maybe she preferred to spend Christmas with her family.

MAybe all fianceè's preferred to spend their Christmas with their family esp as prior to Catherine, families were generally "invisible" (ie not seen with BRF).

The Royal Family have never said its a rule - the British press have said that.

So that leaves me thinking/wondering - was there ever a rule in the first place??

I'm not sure whether there are any "rules".

Catherine wasn't there as fianceè because 1. William wasn't at Sandringham in 2010 and 2. Maybe she preferred to spend Christmas with her family.

MAybe all fianceè's preferred to spend their Christmas with their family esp as prior to Catherine, families were generally "invisible" (ie not seen with BRF).

The Royal Family have never said its a rule - the British press have said that.

So that leaves me thinking/wondering - was there ever a rule in the first place??

I don't know about Christmas and girlfriends spending it with the RF, but I've concluded, that a lot of these supposed 'rules' we have seen Harry and Meghan breaking, have never been rules anyway. The press have just made it up, or assumed to be a rule, because other royals or royal couple's have previously behaved differently, mostly out of personal preference, not because of a set rule.

The media is what made up a lot of the rules when it comes to royal family gatherings and even royal family public events.

Clickable

Another one of those so called 'friends' sources. Any real friend of the couple, in the know about such things, wouldn't be talking.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom