The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Harry and Charlotte or Bee Schaffer. William and Eugenie Niarchos?

Old 08-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Hmmm... I heard William had a crush on Alexandra Knatchbull when he was in his teens, so I think he doesn't see a sister in her
As to Charlotte Casiraghi - I think because of her faith there's no real chance. Harry would have to give up his right on the throne if he marries her and for someone who is currently the third in the line of succession it would be quite unlikely, wouldn't it?

Old 08-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

Not bad Maybe he'll read this and take our valuable relationship advice he could do worse!

Let's see - so far we have

Princess Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
http://www.nettyroyal.nl/images/nathalie.jpg

Eugunie Niarchos ( I think this is her- I'm not sure who she is. Is she British?)
Eugenie Niarchos photo, picture, pic, image, snap, latest and recent photo

Bee Schaffer
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...als-02gswt.jpg

Lady Gabriella
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...rds-WoPWGh.jpg

Alexandra Knatchbull
http://freepages.family.rootsweb.anc...knatchbull.jpg

Charlotte Casiraghi
Charlotte Casiraghi Picture #385076 - 404 x 803 - FanPix.Net
Old 08-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I like your advices, Myself1995 - and I wish William and Harry would take them to heart
Old 08-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Myself, I don't think that the W&H Wales will ever marry Lady Gabriella who is their close cousin;
Natalie - is from that what I know in relationship nad she is much older;
Katherine "Bee" - anyone know her and there was one American in the family;
Alexandra - does anyone know what happen with her now;
Charlotte - many of us want to see her as a princess but she is in relationship and she is Catholic.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Administrator

With the exception of Natalie (because of her age) they are all decent choices but probably not going to happen.

Charlotte - her religious faith and already in a relatinship
Bee - American...have they ever met? I don't think Harry and/or William wouldn't marry an American unless she was like Chelsy (or Autumn, or Mary of Denmark) met in another country and then SHE moves over to the UK, gets a job and they date and marry
Gabriella - would be perfect but they are close cousins
Amanda - would make the late Earl happy...but who knows

Nope....if William doesn't marry Kate both boys will marry someone from the British aristoracy. Harry is never going to marry anyone like Chelsy...he knows his duty

Old 08-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Myself, I don't think that the W&H Wales will ever marry Lady Gabriella who is their close cousin;
Natalie - is from that what I know in relationship nad she is much older;
Katherine "Bee" - anyone know her and there was one American in the family;
Alexandra - does anyone know what happen with her now;
Charlotte - many of us want to see her as a princess but she is in relationship and she is Catholic.
Yes, Alexandra read Theology at Regent's Park College, University of Oxford and obtained an upper-second-class degree (2005) as well as serving a year in office as Captain of Boats. In the autumn of 2006 she began graduate studies at the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, focusing in International Security. What she does now at the moment, I'm not sure about. It was rumoured that she would like to work for Scotland Yard in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post

Nope....if William doesn't marry Kate both boys will marry someone from the British aristoracy. Harry is never going to marry anyone like Chelsy...he knows his duty
I'm not so sure with William, but yes, I agree with Harry. Chelsy never was a serious future bride in my eyes. And thats sometimes a bit of problem what I have with Kate. You know, Chelsy attended the Philips-wedding also like Kate attends many weddings on which the Princes are present but all the same Chelsy's off the race now.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Administrator

IMO attending weddigns doesn't mean anything. Kate/Chelsy were the official girlfriends so of course they would attend weddings. When one of my girlfriends married in August, you had (based on her criteria) to be dating someone for at least a year and still together by that spring in order for your boyfriend to be invited to her wedding. No fly by night romances. I made the cut with my then boyfriend..and of course we broke up after that...so it really doesn't matter.

Due to their positions, I would assume that William and Harry just wouldn't bring just any girls as wedding guests.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Then we share the same opinion Its again a kind of pressure from the media IMO which tend towards to exaggerate such things.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe View Post
What about children then ? The fact is that Princess Nathalie is over 30 years and it migth get hard to produce a heir becuse of her age...
Princess Mary, Princess Maxima, Princess Mette=Marit and Princess Letizia all gave birth to heirs over 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
Hmmm... I heard William had a crush on Alexandra Knatchbull when he was in his teens, so I think he doesn't sees a sister in her
I didn't know Alexandra and the Prince were cousins?

Quote:
Amanda - would make the late Earl happy...but who knows
Amanda who?

Old 08-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post

I didn't know Alexandra and the Prince were cousins?
Victoria of Battenberg > Princess Alice > Prince Philip > Prince Charles > Prince William

Victoria of Battenberg > Lord Louis Mounbatten > Patricia Mountbaten > Norton Knatchbull > Alexandra Knatchbull

So, they are third cousins
Old 08-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
Victoria of Battenberg > Princess Alice > Prince Philip > Prince Charles > Prince William

Victoria of Battenberg > Lord Louis Mounbatten > Patricia Mountbaten > Norton Knatchbull > Alexandra Knatchbull

So, they are third cousins
Abit further apart then William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie then.
Has the prince met Alexandra on recent occasions?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Abit further apart then William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie then.
Has the prince met Alexandra on recent occasions?

The Mountbattens regularly attend royal functions so it is reasonably a safe bet that they do see each other on occasions.

What they think of each other is not really known.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Dierna

Tlaking about Alexandra, if it's correct that's her on 2008
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...88_239x422.jpg

and one more http://img.stern.de/_content/58/71/587103/1_316.jpg

Article around W&K break http://www.virginmedia.com/playbetwi...rry.php?ssid=1
Sorry if it was posted before.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Harry is never going to marry anyone like Chelsy...he knows his duty
Hey Zonk, you know that schlocky book I read and posted about over in the Wills and Kate thread? That book ("After Diana" by Andersen) painted Harry to be incredibly out of control and only with it when he was with Chelsey and that he was deeply in love with Chelsey.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Article around W&K break Who's next? - Who will be Wills' wife? - Betting - Play, Bet & Win - Virgin Media
Sorry if it was posted before.
There was an article released in Hello! magazine about who would be next for Wills and Alexandra did feature prominently I shall have to check it out again.
Thank you for the pictures magnik.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Courtier

I'd like to see Harry marry an American...I think he'd be into one of the Hearst girls...Amanda has more class but Lydia would keep him on his toes. Plus a Hearst marrying into royalty would be a very glamorous affair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Hey Zonk, you know that schlocky book I read and posted about over in the Wills and Kate thread? That book ("After Diana" by Andersen) painted Harry to be incredibly out of control and only with it when he was with Chelsey and that he was deeply in love with Chelsey.
When I read it, I thought William came off more out of control and immature. I was surprised actually...
Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm not sure that Harry is into all that glamour..... He seems to like the one's that are more down to earth. :)
Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Administrator

I think I have that book I will have to check it out.

No, if either of the boys marries an American (which I find highly unlikely) its not going to be anyone from Page Six. It will be an American blue blood whose lineage can be traced to the Mayflower and was raised by the mantra that the only time a woman's name should be in the newspaper is when she is born, marries and dies. The Hearst ladies are lovely but a step or two below Paris Hilton.

Marriage is a life time committment and the Windsor boys need to marry someone who takes it seriously. Nothing against Princess Caroline, but we don't need a future King of England who is on his second or third marriage (and this is not a slam against Prince Charles).

That's while like most people I would love a wedding (if its William and Kate then whatever) but William will be King of England and like Charles said before....when he gets married he has to do it right.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
The Hearst ladies are lovely but a step or two below Paris Hilton.
Speaking of Paris Hilton - always the charmer, she had this to say about Kate Middleton.

Paris Hilton insults Kate Middleton - Monsters and Critics

Tags
marriage, prince harry, prince william