Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry seems to me more funnier and more crazy than William. William is more mature and is ready to get married according to the yesterday's press. IMO Harry at first wants to get have fun, but who knows ... perhaps he simply hasn't find his Julia yet :)

I think we can finally take William's name out of this thread. :lol:

What about a double royal wedding: Harry and Madeleine

Maddie would never fit into the BRF. Even if she does come from royalty.

^ Really? How come? I mean she knows what's expected of her so I've always thought she'd be a great fit in the BRF even though I'm hoping Harry will meet Charlotte :lol:

And I know she has a boyfriend and a Catholic but it's wishful thinking. :flowers:

The SRF is very very different to the BRF. For instance Madeleine has been away from Sweden and official duties for months. She couldn't do that if she was a member of the BRF. IMO she would find the whole thing too royal, strict and formal.

Also, barring a few exceptions, the SRF doesn't have to deal with anywhere NEAR the volume of paparazzi nonsense that the BRF does. There's a relaxed atmosphere to most other European royal houses that doesn't exist in England. I'm sure that Madeleine wouldn't collapse under the weight of it or anything, she's a strong woman, but it's a world totally removed from anything she's used to or accustomed to, even if she's a born royal like Harry.

She has a lot more freedom than those in the BRF. She pretty much comes and goes as she pleases, doesn't have someone telling her what to do all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom