The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Royal Highness

I think Prince William's ancestor would rise out of their graves and do who-knows-what if he were allowed to marry Paris Hilton. She has a homemade sex tape that has gone public!

I think Charlotte would be better suited for Harry, although probably not a career military lifestyle. I'd like to see William with Madeliene of Sweden. Oh the beautiful blonde hair blue eyed kids they'd have!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
Realized that their families did have good relationship before especially mid 70s, then they met again in early and end 80s. Not a suprise to see them together again.

But pretty sure they are not the only royal families that have been invited....
This will be a profound moment if the Grimaldis and Windors take the stage in the name of Grace & Diana..both iconic royal women who died tragically.
Grace was well liked by the windsors, Charles and his Father visited Monaco in the 1970's.. Phillip's father lived in Monaco.. Anne spent her birthday in Monaco in the 1970's i once read. We all remember the bathroom story at Diana's first public function, where Diana was crying and Grace cupped her face and said, " Darling, its going to worse" what a profound statement!
I read also that Diana chose the Grimaldis Grace and Albert to lead the concession of visiting countries at her wedding.

Wow can you imagnine the pictures of this event,, i wonder if Stephanie will show up seems to me that this would be her type of event

Old 06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Courtier

This is very interesting news. Somebody's playing matchmaker, I wonder who? This idea that the royals are symbols of all virtues is quite funny to me. Did Henry VIII not cut off the head of his wives when he was done with them? I don't think the Windsors can throw stones at the Grimaldis.

I think Caroline had some indiscretions in her youth, like everyone else. However, she's managed to raise three wonderful kids under very difficult circumstances. Just like all young people their age they misbehave at times, and by all accounts, even with the media’s microscope focused on them, they are so far very well rounded kids.

Charlotte is a great girl, and if by some chance the media gets their wish and the two ended up together, than that would be William’s luck I say. Charlotte is smart, beautiful, well educated, and would not need help adjusting to life at the palace (maybe to England). What more could a future king want?

Imagine the madness a love match between Grace Kelly’s granddaughter and Diana’s son would cause. The world press would lose their minds.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Nobility

William could be King Of The World and I'm guessing the super fine Charlotte wouldn't give him a second look. He looks like he could be her grandpa and she could be too much for him to handle, if she's got any of Auntie's blood in her veins. She's way out of his league. He should remain in his lane on this one.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Majesty

I know that princess madeleine is not in the running for the next princess of wales, but to her advantage is her upbringing and taking part in events tha tis a part of royal life even more soo then William. William has not taken part of any state visits yet and have not done as many official royal events like madeleine.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Nobility

Princess Madelaine would be perfect coming from a Royal Family that is very similar in form and function to Prince William's own. She has the advantage over him in that she is the child of the sovereign for all of her twenty five years and will be a real asset to him if they marry. But this is just an opinion as we all know she is in a very stable and happy relationship with Jonas.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:53 PM

well, she probably would, but i think that we should let Will marry who he wants, not whom the queen should aprove of, if in fact, he and Kate are back together, i think that the media should leave them alone and let them be. If they both want to spend their lives with each other, well, be merry, if not, and kate really is a fraud and only wants to be "princess" of wales, then,William would see right through her < ed - Warren >
Old 10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia View Post
I would love to see Prince William with Charlotte Casiraghi. The most beautiful couple in the world!!
Yes!....they would be the Brad and Angelina of royalty...but it would never happen, but still...
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Courtier

Oh well, one can only wish for Prince William to meet other ladies from other Royal backgrounds, but Kate keeps the leash rather tight so I don't see him straying.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Gentry

for harry and william: any princess from luxembourg or austria
Old 10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just want to see Harry with a different girl, whenever I see a picture of Chelsey it reminds me of trash.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I just want to see Harry with a different girl, whenever I see a picture of Chelsey it reminds me of trash.
Like our dear Lindsey, Nicole, and Paris?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I feel the same way.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Like our dear Lindsey, Nicole, and Paris?
Chelsy kinda reminds me of a bleach blonde Cali girl...I always expect her to speak with a valley girl accent...

Anyway I posted this in the William forum but I suppose it belongs here...
Quote:
I just saw on an entertainment show that Scarlett Johansson admitted to having a childhood crush on William...how cute would they be together......very Grace Kelly...LOL
Old 10-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Nobility

No more royals with royals, it's getting sick. I say dilute the bloodline with the likes of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears
Old 10-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
No more royals with royals, it's getting sick. I say dilute the bloodline with the likes of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears
Good Lord no!
You think the RF wants those s***** running around with their hoochies sticking out all over the place in their family!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

IMO if Diana was alive Harry's relationship with Chelsy wouldn't have lasted that long. I don't think the queen would agree to a union between Harry and Chelsy.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
Or maybe a royal from a different continet.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Heir Apparent

They are both too young to be getting married right now. Or engaged.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:16 PM

Even if Prince William or Prince Harry would marry Paris Hilton (when hell freezes over) Paris would never last as a royal. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. The engagements would bore her, when she decided to show up, and she would never succumb to all the rules. She would run back to her life in LA faster than you could say divorce. She would embarrass the royal family furthermore by writing a tell-all (in classic Gsa Gsa style) filled with stupid comments like "the tiaras made my head hurt" and "Tinkerbell didn't get along with the corgis."

Closed Thread

Tags
marriage, prince harry, prince william