Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that people are blinded by royalty? One can see that Chelsy is NOT perfect for Harry and she's definitely not like Maxima. But a lot of times we don't see it as it really is. I wish more and more people would quit being so superficial and really try to look into the inner part of a person (even if you don't personally know them). I'm not saying Kate and Chelsy are just terrible human beings, but that we would be surprised at the truth and what is to come.

Why are we blinded by royalty?
Why is she not perfect for Harry?
How are people being so superficial?
What do you mean by "we would be surprised at the truth and what is to come"?

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Chelsy not right for Harry?

We don't know if Chelsy is perfect Harry, the only one who can know it is Harry himself! I'm not a fan of Chelsy, but I don't dislike her either.

Hi,

I always thought that one day Harry would be involved with a stunning blonde - and preferably foreign - until before Chelsy come into scene.

I really do not believe that he will marry Chelsy. But I believe that one day he will marry a gorgeous blonde and probably foreign.

And I also believe that both Harry and William will marry only in their late 30s or early 40s.

Chelsy is foreign and with a bit of work could be a blonde:lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them married both being gun-shy after the disaster that was their parents marriage and the knowledge that their marriage simply can't fail.

Chelsy is foreign and with a bit of work could be a blonde:lol:

Oh you are BAD!:p

But now serious, Chelsy is not a natural blonde? I'm not saying that current blonde is her natural, but I always thought she is really blonde!!

Am I being naive and need to go back to read Vogue and Harper's Bazaar?? LOL!!

I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them married both being gun-shy after the disaster that was their parents marriage and the knowledge that their marriage simply can't fail.

Yes,

I think William and Harry can get married soon is in their 38, 39 years old. By some miracle in their 35, 36 years - before that I do not believe!

But I think in their 45 years both will be married, but I'm not quite sure whether the children.

That would be awfully late. The clock of a woman is ticking. :lol:
Chelsy and Kate are their first real serious relationship. And most of them who last that long, don't last at all.

Chelsy and Kate are their first real serious relationship. And most of them who last that long, don't last at all.
AMEN! I know lots of cases like that, 2 persons being together for years and then, one day...:whistling:
But time will tell if it's the case in William and Harry's relationships.

If she wasn't already married, I'd say Ivanka Trump would be a good match for William. She's well educated, has a great career in the family business plus her own jewelry line and she seems well balanced.

Well, others princes of Europe married after aged 35 ... :cool:

Frederik - 35
Philippe - 39
Laurent - 40
Felipe - 36
Willem-Alexander - 35
Friso - 36
:)

I may be wrong, but I think this princes were not in relationships of many years with his future wives. I think only Frederik and Willem-Alexander were in relationships for 3 years with their future wives.

Yes Charles' marriage of convenience to the suitable young daughter of a protestant aristocrat failed yet he will still be king and he's now happily married to his 2nd wife. He shouldn't have let Camilla get away in the first place!

Yes Charles' marriage of convenience to the suitable young daughter of a protestant aristocrat failed yet he will still be king and he's now happily married to his 2nd wife. He shouldn't have let Camilla get away in the first place!

One would assume that Charles did not approach his marriage to Diana in quite the terms you describle it.

Will the lady Harry marries be a princess or some other title?

Any wife of Harry's before his father becomes king will be HRH Princess Henry of Wales. Afterward, she'd be HRH The Princess Henry. If upon his marriage, the Queen or his father as King bestows a dukedom on him (which is customary), his wife would be known as HRH The Princess Henry, Duchess of ________ .

In Britain a wife takes the styles and titles of her husband automatically upon marriage so any wife of William or Harry would be a Princess and unless they are given a title of their own would be Princess William or Princess Harry e.g. Princess Michael of Kent.

Unlike other countries only princesses born as such are actually princess girls' name e.g. Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, Princess Anne and Princess Alexandra (plus technically Princess Louise of Wessex).

The wives of the Princes are The Princess Charles (Duchess of Cornwall or Princess of Wales - Diana was never Princess Diana but Princess Charles), The Princess Andrew, The Princess Edward (Sophie), Princess Richard (the Duchess of Gloucester), Princess Edward (the Duchess of Kent). Note the use of the capital 'T' in the for The Princess Edward and Princess Edward. This is because the children of the monarch (and the spouse at the moment) are always The with a capital 'T'.

When Charles becomes King William and Harry will cease to be 'of Wales' but will be The Prince William (automatically Duke of Cornwall etc but will have to wait to be Prince of Wales as that is a created title not an automatic one) and The Prince Henry.

They are a good-looking couple I think they can date as much as they want now
But Harry should not marry a commoner His brother is not a good example
These guys must think what will happen to the British Monarchy in the future

If anything, I actually think that Kate has actually been quite aggressive thourgh her lawyers in her dealings with the paps (eg, the Christmas photographs).

My comment was to do with her being in front of the camera, not her law suit against the photographer.

They are a good-looking couple I think they can date as much as they want now
But Harry should not marry a commoner His brother is not a good example
These guys must think what will happen to the British Monarchy in the future

Why should he not marry a commoner? If Harry's in love with a commoner and wants to marry this very lucky girl, why shouldn't he?

How is marrying a commoner going to affect the future of the British Monarchy?

Also what's wrong with his brother?

As the royals continue to marry commoners the question will continually be asked 'why should we support them as they are nothing different to us'? While they married within their own class and kind they were people apart but now they are marrying anyone and so in time there will simply be no need for people getting position due to birth - afterall increasingly their bloodlines will be 'commoner' anyway.

It is like breeding thouroughbred horses - you don't put a thouroughbred with a carthorse and expect the people to see the resultant horses as being the same and therefore different to the original type of horse.

Amazing post.Moreover I absolutel y agree with all of your points .PW and PH
This sort of behaviour will only speed up the abolishment of the monarchy.
not for support "financially" :bang:....my "neighbors"(commoner,more commoner).for new generation: Monarchy is doomed :cry:
God Save the Queen!Long Live The Monarchy and Commonwealth!:flowers:

It is like breeding thouroughbred horses...
Well the otherside of this argument in this day and age is "why support royals who all intermarry amongst themselves and are their by birth, not through merit" It's the 'lucky sperm club', born to the right parents and you'll have riches, if not you're working for them for the rest of your life. Too much breeding in a small gene pool also brings about interbreeding and the thinning of the breeding stock. (Using a horse analogy!) Fresh breeding stock (marrying commoners) is what is needed to revitalise the line.

In this age of meritocracy just being born to the right parents isn't enough. Look at the criticism levelled at Kate Middleton, since she's not the CEO of a major corporation, or heading a major NGO and out saving the world, she is not worthy of marrying William and being a future queen. A generation before, Diana fulfilled the bride requirements simply by being a virgin, (she was a member of the 'lucky sperm club') workwise she wasn't expected to do much. Her CV contained the stipulation that she gave to the nanny agency she worked for that she was unavailable to work weeknights and weekends. Which is when most people need a temporary nanny!

What will bring about the downfall of a monarchy is not royals marrying commoners (the Greek one fell and Constantine married the daughter of a reigning king!) but rather other economic and social factors in the countries.

In this age of meritocracy just being born to the right parents isn't enough. Look at the criticism levelled at Kate Middleton, since she's not the CEO of a major corporation, or heading a major NGO and out saving the world, she is not worthy of marrying William and being a future queen.
Nobody said she had to be a CEO, or save the world. Good grief! We would just like her to do something with herself.
That includes Chelsy too. Hopefully she'll get a job going wherever she decides to live.

When I was a teen, I remember reading a book about royalty. A Queen (I don't remember which European country she came from), made an observation. She had several children who had died before they reached adulthood. Most of them were under the age of 10 when they died. Some of them had illnesses and difficulties all of their short lives. The Queen had no living children and wasn't able to have more children.

On the other hand her husband's mistress as well as other mistresses of male nobility had children most of whom were living. Many of these children were male.Their children died at a much lower rate than the royal children. Many of their children lived well in adulthood and beyond. The Queen couldn't understand why this was happening.

They didn't understand this back then but I would imagine that the bloodline of this particular King and Queen were too close or thin. This royal blood line as far as any heirs to the throne died out but the mistress still carried the King's royal blood line by her children. The mistress had stronger genes and the children that lived carried this stronger gene pool.

I don't see anything wrong with Harry marrying a commoner. Which is what he will most likely do.
The days where royals married their cousins are way over...and quite nasty actually.

Agree with you. A commoner who has good manners, conducts his or herself in a dignified manner is a asset to any royal household. The important thing is this person brings positive energy to the family. Someone who is mean, nasty or hateful need not apply.

Wait they have printed a story Kate and William Kissing cousins ...she might be worthy after all..lol ........silly....silly....

Most of royalty and the aristocracy today are not that closely related to Harry (or William).
I don't think they would ever marry a cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom