The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 06:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
You mean, as in, Are You Being Served? Mr. Humphries was my favorite character. He and Ms. Slocombe!
Oh yes, I think that is the Mr Humphries being talked about! ysbel, shame on you it was Mrs Slocombe, she and her p*ssy would have been most upset!

Old 11-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
I'm afraid Tanya Turner would be more than a match for young Harry. She'd eat him alive. Does he play soccer by any chance?
she might be over the top but Harry would certainly be a step in the direction she'd like to take. jason....frank...Harry!

Old 11-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
that really riddance!

i not knew of her! but i have agree with members if have pictures if she really pretty or DONT!

but HM Queen would not approve for out of British to date that future King of England you know that!

Sara Boyce
Well maybe the Queen would be okay with a Protestant European girl. There is the even more remote possibility of an American girl. But from South America!?! Oh h-no!!! And to be honest, it's really more about the religion question. More than likely, this girl is Catholic. For Prince William to be able to sit on the throne, he can't even consider a Catholic consort. If so, then he will not be the heir. And let's face it, Wills is not likely to consider becoming another Duke of Windsor!
Old 11-18-2006, 05:19 AM
Royal Highness

hope this in the right thread. if it's not i apologize.

talk about planning for the future;

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...7-053805-8698r
Old 11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Nobility

Boy, Woolworth's was pushing it a bit!!
CH hasn't made any type of announcement, and I saw a video (sorry I don't have a link) with James Whitaker commenting on this and he said that Woolworths was acting entirely on its own, and that the prince (William) though the whole thing was hilariously funny!!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:37 PM

James Whittaker isn't the most trustworthy source. He spent years telling us that Charles and Camilla would never marry and he got caught out. I shall never forget his furious face on the morning it was announced, red and raging, "My sources told me...". The truth is, he has no sources.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Commoner

Did anyone see that show that showed the different candidates for will. I forgot wat it was called but i remember that beyonce was on their and keira knightley was 2. does any1 know who were all the candidates. thankees!!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Oh yes, I think that is the Mr Humphries being talked about! ysbel, shame on you it was Mrs Slocombe, she and her p*ssy would have been most upset!
Oh that's right! skydragon! Mrs. Slocombe!

My favorite show was when Mr. Humphries went into the wrestling ring to save the honor of Captain Peacock and the oh-so-proper Mrs. Slocombe became a raving die-hard wrestling maniac fan.

That Woolworth story is the silliest I've heard in a long time. Fancy the BRF giving Woolworth's a Royal Warrant on wedding memorabilia before everyone else. You would think they'd want to give it to a British company, one with a little more prestige. Royal Doulton, perhaps?
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 11-21-2006, 09:32 PM

Well, there are a few commemoratives already on Ebay - most seem to have "Married 200? - Divorced 200?" on them. Whether they are the actual Woolworths ones or not I'm not sure.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Nobility

I read on another website that the Queen has extended a personal invite to Kate to spend some time at Sandringham for Christmas. The difference this year being that Kate has been invited to stay in the castle, as opposed to in a cottage on the grounds. Chelsy also has been invited. This is getting exciting. I am really excited for Kate. An ordinary girl, plucked out of obscurity, getting very close to the point of no return. I cannot imagine how she must feel. And what a shame that she is not free to express her happiness. Wow. She seems like such a lovely young lady.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:07 PM

I doubt that they've been invited. Even if I detatch myself from common sense, Kate could possibly be invited byt Chelsy? Good heavens no. Kate is anything but ordinary. She's the daughter of a couple of wealthy chinless wonders who sadly was born richer than Croesus and more boring than a marathon ran by two stones, a ladybird and a worm.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
I doubt that they've been invited. Even if I detatch myself from common sense, Kate could possibly be invited byt Chelsy? Good heavens no. Kate is anything but ordinary. She's the daughter of a couple of wealthy chinless wonders who sadly was born richer than Croesus and more boring than a marathon ran by two stones, a ladybird and a worm.
I agree...Kate IS anything but ordinary!! wat would be cool (miracle) if an ordinary girl that didn't have so much money got to will or harry's heart. now that would be a fairytale, but don't think that will be happening soon!! it's not that i don't like kate it's just i get this weird non emotional vibe from her and i don't think it's because she can't express her emotions to the public.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:45 PM

Well yes it would be a fairytale and she'd be out of her depth. She'd suffer, we'd suffer and the whole thing would be ghastly. It's best that we stick to monied young ladies.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Nobility

He's been through a few of the "monied young ladies" and obviously they couldn't keep his interest. Kate can. Good for Kate. Smart, attractive, loyal friend. Diana raised a fine young man who is not a snob when it comes to his love life anyway. Good for him. And great for Kate!!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:23 PM

But Kate is a monied young lady. And let's be fair, Charles raised him.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Commoner

Yup Charles did!!
Old 11-22-2006, 05:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
But Kate is a monied young lady. And let's be fair, Charles raised him.

And a fine job he did! They seem much more happier than he did when he was younger and as he had gotten older. I think he has seen his success and it had a calming affect on him and his insecurities between him and the Duke.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:01 PM

Suggestions for Wives

Seeing as some of us are less than happy about the current partners of Prince William and Prince Harry, I think we should compile a list of eligible young Royals who they could wed. We'll include Catholics for fun and just take it for granted that they'd give up their faith and convert to the C of E. So, let's build the list. I've got;

Zara Phillips, Cousin, 25
Princess Beatrice of York, Cousin, 18
Princess Eugenie of York, Cousin, 16
Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, 23
Juliana Guillermo, 25 - RC
Princess Marie-Annunciata of Liechtenstein, 21 - RC
Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein, 19 - RC
Princess Iman of Jordan, 23
Princess Raiyah of Jordan, 20
Princess Marie-Christine, Archduchess of Austria, 23 - RC
Princess Marie-Gabrielle of Nassau, 20 - RC
Charlotte Casiraghi, 20 - RC
Melanie de Lusignan, 21 - RC
Princess Maria of Thurn and Taxis, 26 - RC
Princess Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis, 24 - RC
Princess Madeleine of Sweden, 24
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, 29
Princess Eilika of Anhalt, 21
Princess Amelia of Brazil, 22 RC
Princess Alice of Bavaria, 24 RC
Princess Phillipa of Bavaria, 25 RC
Princess Alix de Ligne, 21 RC
Hon. Alexandra Knatchbull (granddaughter of the Countess Mountbatten of Burma), 23
Lady Edwina Grosvenor (dau of the Duke of Westminster), 24
Lady Fransesca Somerset (of the Dukes of Beaufort), 21
Lady Louisa Montagu-Douglas-Scott (dau. of the future Duke of Buccleugh), 24
Lady Nicole Murray (dau of the Duke of Atholl), 19
Lady Catherine Percy (dau of the D of Northumberland), 24
Lady Marie-Louise Wellesey (dau of the future duke of Wellington), 20
Lady Alexandra Lennox (dau of the future duke of Richmond), 20
Lady Charlotte Fitzroy (dau of the future duke of Grafton) , 22
Lady Sofia Seymour (dau of the Duke of Somerset), 19
Princess Caroline Napoléon, 26 RC
Princess Aglaë of Baden, 25
Princess Maria Donata zur Lippe, 24
Princess Sophie of Schleswig-Holstein, 23
Baroness Eleuthera Pernot de Breuil (Css of Mountbatten's g-dau), 20 (RC?)
Princess Leonie of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, 20
Maria de la Blanca de Medina y Orléans-Braganza (dau of Duque de Segorbe & Pss Maria da Gloria of Orléans-Braganza), 20 RC
Duchess Olga of Mecklenberg-Strelitz, 18
Princess Irina of Prussia, 18
Old 11-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Seeing as some of us are less than happy about the current partners of Prince William and Prince Harry, I think we should compile a list of eligible young Royals who they could wed. We'll include Catholics for fun and just take it for granted that they'd give up their faith and convert to the C of E. So, let's build the list. I've got;

Zara Phillips, Cousin, 25
Princess Beatrice of York, Cousin, 18
Princess Eugenie of York, Cousin, 16
Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, 23
Juliana Guillermo, 25 - RC
Princess Marie-Annunciata of Liechtenstein, 21 - RC
Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein, 19 - RC
Princess Iman of Jordan, 23
Princess Raiyah of Jordan, 20
Princess Marie-Christine, Archduchess of Austria, 23 - RC
Princess Marie-Gabrielle of Nassau, 20 - RC
Charlotte Casiraghi, 20 - RC
Melanie de Lusignan, 21 - RC
Princess Maria of Thurn and Taxis, 26
Princess Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis, 24

What about Princess Madelaine of Sweden?

Princess Victoria of Sweden for Harry? Then both the Swedes and Brits can have a royal marrying a royal!!
Old 11-22-2006, 04:23 PM

Ah yes! How could I forget them?

Tags
marriage, prince harry, prince william